Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Oh I'm well aware. But I also want to see them pregnant. I also want to cuck the men they are with. This is something we have been bringing up for quite some time.
Especially Mrs Jennings. I So want to see her with a pregnant belly, and so want to cuck her husband.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Cucking the other men was always going to happen.

Sadly, the game has to take a backseat to real life because, ironically, while everyone else can’t work, my job is such that I can’t take time off.

Yay COVID-19...

But yes, the choice to have the men leave or stay and become their former wife’s paycheck (happily, I might add) was always going to happen.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I just found this mod thought it was really interesting and I like the new maps. I did encounter a bit of a bug and I was wondering if anyone else had it happen. My sprite is now backwards and I cannot open any doors now no matter what way I walk the sprite stays exactly the same, MC looks like cousin it now.

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
happens in the demon world if u can manage to get back there run against the top barrirer the demon girl went in then u get full controll again.
If u can activate debug with teleport it helps alot.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
happens in the demon world if u can manage to get back there run against the top barrirer the demon girl went in then u get full controll again.
If u can activate debug with teleport it helps alot.
Honestly I got like 20 days in and couldn't figure out where the debug room was supposed to be. I talk to the flames and they either haven't got another chili or call me dude

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
u need a save editor and activate them manualy.
there is also a option to activate in game but u need to anwser alot of question on a timer.

druidguy12

Oct 28, 2017
I go into the classroom after school because Mrs. Jennings isnt outside and the classroom door is open when i go in i get an error code that says Script 'Game_Interperter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred.
undefind method 'force_move_route' for nil:NilClass
is there a way to fix this?

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
I found a bug when you walk up when the underworld is finish the character model get stuck looking up all the time

ghost3337

Oct 17, 2020
Wow this Kimberly is a real go getter, I just played hide and seek with her and a her daughter for a few days, text her about not being at the park. Am told she is working at cafe. Visit her at the cafe and order the special, and she just takes you to the back and sucks you off.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Short answer: No, real life has taken precedence again.

Long answer: The mod and I have a love-hate relationship. I love to work on it during my downtime, but I hate debugging it. I love to posit new ideas and scenes and scenarios, and hate writing the sex scene dialogues. I love to sit outside and smoke while I work, and hate that it's -5 and snowing. I love creating things to share with people, and hate being unable to because of real life.

So... it's on its semi-annual hiatus until I can take a week off without risking my career. I'll get back to work and surprise everybody with a random update at some later time, but it won't be for a while, so... yeah.

Life sucks; stay a young boy and fuck huge-breasted MILFs all day, that's my advice.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes