Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I'm a hairs-breadth away from losing my government contract job, just shelled out $1,500 for a dental operation, and my roommate has been hosting weekend-long parties every weekend for the past 2 months... so, par for the course.

How're you?
what's going on with your job?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
what's going on with your job?
They've over-filled the positions - I was hired to do Data Entry during this Covid thing, with the hope of carrying onwards after my contract ended. Back in October, we were told we were getting 3 new additional people in to help clear up backlog.

Since then, we've had whole shifts / nights where my "team" has nothing to do, and if it continues, we won't be needed anymore, so that'll be fun. Even my asking for more job responsibility has been sort of waved off, so I get the feeling they're already looking to get rid of most of the temp staff (including me).

Redaddict Haven't looked at this in a week or two, can't rightly recall - you asking about the "apartment", or the condo behind the house? Two different places, one needs work and one is just a placeholder... and I can't recall which is which >.<

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
If i remember it right, the condo is the ine that needs work (since it will replace the apartments) and the apartments are the place holders, and don't really work right now.

Reactions: Xalenda

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
I'm a hairs-breadth away from losing my government contract job, just shelled out $1,500 for a dental operation, and my roommate has been hosting weekend-long parties every weekend for the past 2 months... so, par for the course.

How're you?
Do you live in Canada? Shouldn't the government bear the costs of the operation or the Health insurance that the your job offers?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Contract jobs don't get benefits for anything - we get a slightly increased pay (~9%) but that's still 3 wks/pay. So it's all out of pocket costs, which sucks. If I were full-time permanent, then yes, it'd be less of an issue.

Reactions: Taylou

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
They've over-filled the positions - I was hired to do Data Entry during this Covid thing, with the hope of carrying onwards after my contract ended. Back in October, we were told we were getting 3 new additional people in to help clear up backlog.

Since then, we've had whole shifts / nights where my "team" has nothing to do, and if it continues, we won't be needed anymore, so that'll be fun. Even my asking for more job responsibility has been sort of waved off, so I get the feeling they're already looking to get rid of most of the temp staff (including me).

Redaddict Haven't looked at this in a week or two, can't rightly recall - you asking about the "apartment", or the condo behind the house? Two different places, one needs work and one is just a placeholder... and I can't recall which is which >.<
yes ! that's the dizzy's appartment when i enter into the building, i peep on dizzy, and then i go out and it's a black screen with only Peter in there and i can't move or activate debug mode ! i started a new game, and now it's just dizzy who can't say me when she finishes her shift, sadly....

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
A question why dont u just remake the game.
Because right now its just full of bugs because ur trying to build over nergals build instead of doing ur own thing.
I think it would be even faster and more stable that way.
I love ur version and wish u luck what ever u willdo.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
A question why dont u just remake the game.
Because right now its just full of bugs because ur trying to build over nergals build instead of doing ur own thing.
I think it would be even faster and more stable that way.
I love ur version and wish u luck what ever u willdo.
I can think it would not be faster that way, much less easy. It takes a while to change codes and scripts that already exists, but it would take even longer doing everything from the ground up. It's much faster to just edit a few things here and there, and then add stuff to a game that already has a pretty good base.
I can't speak for Xal, but that is just my experience editing this game for my own use

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
okay im stuck on both mom and miss jennings. i got to the part were mom does the night time ride and were miss jennings rides you in the bathroom but it wont let me do any magic tricks nor get any scenes what do i do?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes