Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I need to stop messing around with the switches, I just broke the home downstairs.
At least I managed to fix Kaylee, but i probably broke her in the first place.
No, she's just a buggy mess right now, I'm working on the movement issues - you jump if you speak to her depending on which "side" of her you speak to her on, and it can get tricky.

I guess i did not break her then? I just checkmarked some of her boxes but all I got out of it was the soul crush event, no progress from there afterall.
I also have a problem with Amos coming for babysitting instead of whoever I invite, except for Kim, or they just dont appear.
Lastly, does anyone know how to reach total corruption with Mrs Jennings for the magic show?
Babysitting is broken as shit; Mrs. J last magic show requires you to enslave the Park Milfs, Grandma, and Dizzy (I think), along with Ms. Taylor/Mrs. J herself. Her TC scene isn't included in the magic show, though, so you're not missing much.

Wait, like fully corrupt them or just get enough corruption points total? Because I've been trying to keep from fully corrupting anyone yet, so that I can get all the Soul Crush scenes.
You need to fully enslave 2 people to get into the right wing, and 3 people for the bottom wing. You'll never be able to get ALL of the scenes in one run.

Reactions: arigatogyro

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for clarifying. I just got the total corruption ending and I loved it, amazing work! I just wish Grandma and Meridiana got some action in it. Do you plan on ever adding meaner/nastier scenes?
And for the special condo room I think a chapel where the women can worship and confess and you can give sermons would be cool.
Wish you the best!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
For now; I'm probably not gonna bother uploading to another site until this thing is fully done. It's just a problematic issue, since I'm on WiFi so even Mega takes forever to get done.

Reactions: peixe751

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Is it Pregnancy or just Impregnation?
There are scenes of impregnation, and the aftermath of finding out that the woman is pregnant, but no pregnancy sex scenes. Not my personal cup of tea, but the mod remains open for you to tweak/fiddle with, so if you can find somebody to put it in, go for it.

Reactions: Zabutnik
Oct 15, 2017
There are scenes of impregnation, and the aftermath of finding out that the woman is pregnant, but no pregnancy sex scenes. Not my personal cup of tea, but the mod remains open for you to tweak/fiddle with, so if you can find somebody to put it in, go for it.
I mean why does it have to be Pregnancy sex and why not have bellies?

Reactions: Zabutnik
Feb 1, 2018
i would write for it but im not confident enough in my writing skills i feel as though when i write sex its repetative as fuck. as for art you gonna have to get in touch with a artist

Rafal_96

Sep 27, 2019
There are bugs in some scenes. But I wanted to ask about the content of the game. Is there as much content as is in mod from the creator of ChillyScholar, or is there less. I haven't been through the whole game yet. That's why I ask?

Forgive my english. Is not good.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
How far down the road is Neala content? I don't need exact times, but are we talking a couple of rest stops, or "you might as well go to sleep I'll wake you when we get there"?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
How do I advance grandma. To clarify all I can do is help her in the kitchen and watch her in the shower. So how do I go from there

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes