Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
How do I advance grandma. To clarify all I can do is help her in the kitchen and watch her in the shower. So how do I go from there
you have to get her corruption or purity higher before you can get any of her scenes. she has 3 scenes in the kitchen with a 4th one later on. 1 scene in the bathroom in the morning and 2 at night in her bedroom. There's also a babysitting scene but as of right now babysitting is begged out and you cant really mess with those events.
There might be more scenes but thats what i remember off the top of my head.
Also if you want to see the scenes or mess with the corruption of the characters you can always unlock debug mode upstairs on your computer, but you might run the risk of missing content that way.

Reactions: Zaiaku

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
After progressing a little on the game, I can't access the phone gallery, it says:
Missing file or there is no such file/directory as graphics/Pictures/Sarahpic1

And yeah I checked the .zip and the game files after extraction and there isn't a picture called "SarahPic1"

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
After progressing a little on the game, I can't access the phone gallery, it says:
Missing file or there is no such file/directory as graphics/Pictures/Sarahpic1

And yeah I checked the .zip and the game files after extraction and there isn't a picture called "SarahPic1"
after unchecking it in the editor the gallery works

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I just hope that xalenda have patience and time to fix those bugs...
Because there is alot of them to be worked here.

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Unfortunately, we don't have the vision for the game they do and Xalenda doesn't have the knowledge to perfectly do so. It gets frustrating adding things and watching things break along the way and having to figure out the causes, while trying to make progress. Lets not even get to the time factor and IRL factor. They would be focused on it, but if you read about Xalenda, life happened and there were setbacks. I just hope Xal doesn't go too hard and burn out. It gets harder since they are doing it mostly alone.

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to evolve with sarah and lisa? Every time I go to the park the MC goes with Sarah in the bathroom and talks about her husband, but I don't know what else to do. :(

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello all,

the first time i met Neala in the dreamworld i could not leave anymore. Pressing Q gave only invisible power but not waking up. What do i do now?

Thanks in advance.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda I hope we can get some nice little scenes where Sydney and Mom appear normal, but aren't. Like, a normal dinner convo and you get a footjob, or have a friend over while your sister or mom sneakily do things with you.

Morzan3

Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys,
First of all, I'm a long time lurker, so I usually don't comment, but I want to say that I enjoyed your mod, and I'm actually pretty amazed that this game still have a community this active. It's pretty great.

Also, I've developed a series of plugins that kinda mimic the time, progression, phone/hint systems and the scene player of Urban Demons but for RPGMaker MZ, and I need to post 3 msg before sending a link to it. So I figured that maybe you could be interested in it, so here's the link to the thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgmmz-a-urban-demon-like-plugin.65563/

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Would love to play this more but the bug with Mrs Jenning's key just ruins the game. You can't progress anymore. You can't enter any of the four homes any more because it just says you need to copy the key no matter how many times you copy it.
It's a very interesting mod but the bugs make it unplayable.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Would love to play this more but the bug with Mrs Jenning's key just ruins the game. You can't progress anymore. You can't enter any of the four homes any more because it just says you need to copy the key no matter how many times you copy it.
The way i got around that bug was i never initiated that quest by picking up the key or at least until after i was able to progress the park questline with Jennings then i just avoid talking to her on the weekends at the park.

Reactions: mr biscuits

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
The way i got around that bug was i never initiated that quest by picking up the key or at least until after i was able to progress the park questline with Jennings then i just avoid talking to her on the weekends at the park.
Ahhh, thank you. Will give that a go.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
i just deleted the key since it doesnt seem to work

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
So I finally managed to enter Mrs Jennings house but only by getting a random noclip bug. When entering there was an exclamation mark on the counter so clicked there and picked up another key.
The bug for the key that constantly reminds you to get the key copied is linked to the key you find in the house. Is there an easy way to remove that behaviour from Mrs Jennings key? That would solve the problem.

Also what is going on with Kimberly's house? There is normally three versions of Amanda and Kimberly can't really do anything but stay in the toilet.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm a hairs-breadth away from losing my government contract job, just shelled out $1,500 for a dental operation, and my roommate has been hosting weekend-long parties every weekend for the past 2 months... so, par for the course.

How're you?

• Sad
Reactions: Rize and Ishto
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes