Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's been a hot minute - mostly due to the fact that I can't actually use my computer at home a lot of the time, simply because of my work.

9 hours (they upped my shifts) at a computer... followed by getting home by ~7(ish) in the morning, and I have to be up again by 3 to go back to work to train new people, followed by a return trip home, sleep an additional hour or two, then back to work again!

So... yeah, work has ceased for the time being.
At least I don't have the Rona anymore.

Reactions: Ishto

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
It's been a hot minute - mostly due to the fact that I can't actually use my computer at home a lot of the time, simply because of my work.

9 hours (they upped my shifts) at a computer... followed by getting home by ~7(ish) in the morning, and I have to be up again by 3 to go back to work to train new people, followed by a return trip home, sleep an additional hour or two, then back to work again!

So... yeah, work has ceased for the time being.
At least I don't have the Rona anymore.
But hey if they've upped your hours then at least they're probably keeping you on. Also Xalenda I've heard something recently and I'm gonna need some context for.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sure man, have at 'er - what's the issue/problem/concern/thing that needs "context" ?

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
how to progress with dizzy? Every time when i go to her bar, she says "Sorry but i gotta work".
I don't know what else to do

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
this one is more focused on more sadistic sex-play a.k.a. Master and Slave. While the Chilly one is a bit more softcore

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
There are 3 codes for the PC - two of them haven't been implemented fully thanks to my being lazy / overworked / DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS / too tired to work on this game for any meaningful length of time. The third is implemented (I think?) but I've asked people not to share it because it defeats the purpose of hiding the code.

Also the debug menu is still a thing, if you're quick enough about the answers.

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
another quick question, the first time that you meet Kimberly on the cafe, is it normal that she gives MC a bj?
It seens that i miss something you know, is it right?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo Xalenda mah guy, wassup? Do you have any idea as to when we might get treated to your latest, final UD-related masterwork? I just wanna treat Sydney and Mom like shit, ya get me hahahaha

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes