Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick notes about Special Scene:

Download the attached .zip file and REPLACE the map in the Data folder. It has a bugfix for the Special Scene - thanks for bringing it to my attention, Hargunator.
Other things to consider in the spoiler below, read only if you need tech help
(not a walkthrough).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nice an bug fix!

Also is it intentional during Afternoon when visiting Sydney's school:

I interact with the girl to purchase tokens to enter, then screen goes black and doesn't returns back to normal :/ meaning you must load a savestate since ur actually blind :(

Also that area seems completely enterable once the tokens girl its gone and the only character you get to see there its Dizzy where you are supposed to meet her for first time i assume?

Also i tried the Purity route until the game gives you no option than opt in to the corruption one on Sarah to obtain the 2 pictures of her naked on the bathroom ´´purity and corruption´´ and it seems that SarahPic1 its missing and the only way to fix this manually its by adding it from Chilly's mod which i have as all the previous versions of Vanilla and UD mods :p

Finally not complaining about XALENDA FIX THIS DAMN ISSUES OMFG MODDER PLEASE!
Simply pointing out some things i have encountered so far and sorry for being a pain in the ass but i'm truly lost on how to unlock the other 2 powers =) like i swear I'm malding on not being able to understand how to progress in this mod version of yours AHHHHHHHHH :(

Super edit: by the way my gameplay its from Play Intro so i really not getting it on how many girls i need to corrupt in order to get access to the other 2 powers in the nexus lol

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nice an bug fix!
...no... no, I'm so sorry, Bruce... it's not a bugfix for the main game. Just the newest scene that I put in. One of the things broke halfway through.

School and pool aren't actually connected yet, so you can pump as many tokens/tickets into the game as you want to, you'll never actually get in there. Same with buying the tickets, you're supposed to buy/use the tickets and get transported in, but since there's no connection, it just warps you into The Void.

Game was never meant to have Purity as an option past the first choice in the game with Mrs. Jennings (deja vu here). Corruption all the way.

Other two powers required something like 2 TC'd women/5 TC'd women (I think, it's been a while), and I can't recall who apart from Mom you can actually TC, since it has a special scene attached to it, going into the Nexus and all that jazz afterwards. But Mom's a whole bag of fuckups and bad code, so... good luck on that front.

Your best bet is to get into the Debug menu and get more women that way, it'll open up the other paths.

• Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks Xalenda and btw i understand now when a dev have to deal with plenty countless of bugs on his game lol!
Fix one and 4 or 8 more pop out truly a nightmare and a pin in the ass :/ anyways when i was going on my gameplay first weekend it seems that one dialoge file its missing when having the first Check Up with Donna basically the handjob scene loads without any text and the only capable of you doing its to quit the scene then after that you only see like you described as:

The Void AKA black screen. when i even tried to use one of the missing file donna-hj.csv to the Data>Dialogues>Donna folder then after trying to perform handjob scene it now properly plays the dialogue & scene progression but! sadly after that you end up ONCE AGAIN in THE VOID AKA black screen D:

Again I'm a novice RPG RGSS so idk if this is a thing happening only to me due i have many different versions of UD or its an actual issue related to the game MOD coding/scripts? that its causing this THE VOID black screen issue!

Hargunator

May 26, 2020
Hey END0M0RPH, thanks for the critique you uncultured swine! Reading your thoughts has left me with a giant void where the remains of my soul used to be. Now I'm off to go drown myself in whipped cream and listen to "You've Got A Friend In Me" while using an old, lubed-up Coke bottle on my ass in an attempt to feel happy again. (*note: I'm joking here - the bottle's never lubed ^_~ *).

Seriously, thanks for the feedback - sometimes getting a kick in the ass is the right response to fixing things, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I'll address your issues point by point in the spoiler below, so we can try to come to an understanding about both why this is happening, and how it could potentially mitigated/fixed in the future if anybody else takes up the mantle - even you!

Literally, this thing is open-sourced, you just need a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace, and you can fuck around with it to your heart's content. Kinda like I did it on purpose...

Oh yeah - and a HUUGGGGEEEE thank you for actually using the Bug-Reporting text document I struggled to put together! It took me... ten whole minutes! #1 fanboy, yeeeeeeeahhhhh~
So we have free range to pick up where you left off?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hargunator Definitely! If you want to take a crack at this, go for it - fix bugs, or rewrite dialogue, or even delete everything and start from scratch, it's all open-sourced for you. Just make sure that you provide proper crediting to those who actually created the sprites, images, and whatnot.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
So... after reading MikuMiku123's post, and wondering to myself, "Hang on, didn't they get the version with the option to choose the Endings right from the get-go?", as well as re-reading some documentation I'd written... gosh, months, even a year or more ago... well...

It's not a bug-fix. It's not a new version.
It's got a special scene - and it's a biggun. Consider it my last hurrah.
If you've got RMVXA and scrounged around in the maps and tinkered with the game, you've probably seen these files and scenes already.

- comes compressed, with all relevant data (removed the movies, they were just a waste of space) and RTP files. Decompressors/Extractors can be found on this site elsewhere, but they shouldn't be needed - this version is just for those who want a "Press Here To Watch" button at a slightly lowered download size.

OPTIONS:
1 - Play Intro - play the game starting at the veeeeerry beginning
2 - Skip Intro - play the game after you wake up for the first day
3 - Skip Entire Game - choose whichever of the three endings you want
4 - ~Special Scene~ - *BRAND NEW CONTENT* Made just for you /)^ 3 ^(\

And, as always, enjoy. See you in three years for the next patch!
(EDIT: Check out the Help folder for a How-To document!)
I was dying with so many bugs until I realized that this version did not come with the Major Bug Patch from the first page, lol

Reactions: George Halstead

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah i swear i'm keep getting the dark VOID screen issues in some scenes :/

even when entering to a check-up with nurse donna that stuff keeps happening :( even when playing with kimberly hide & seek and you get to seek, find kimberly and when trying to enter with her to find amanda on the bathroom the damn dark VOID screen keeps popping out :( i have like 6 urban demon versions and idk what the F this is happening particularly in this mod version :(

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
I got a bug where the mc is fixed facing forward so walks backwards when i press down but it means i cant open downs below me, is there a fix for this?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
When are you looking at it? In the night or the morning? I'll check the coding in the morning
Ok...i've been trying to reply on a question and here's the answer...no this mod will not fix the missing paymeon txt issues. Honestly i want to focus on porting over some the chilly mod exclusive scenes to the new animation viewer.
Yeah i swear i'm keep getting the dark VOID screen issues in some scenes :/

even when entering to a check-up with nurse donna that stuff keeps happening :( even when playing with kimberly hide & seek and you get to seek, find kimberly and when trying to enter with her to find amanda on the bathroom the damn dark VOID screen keeps popping out :( i have like 6 urban demon versions and idk what the F this is happening particularly in this mod version :(
I have the same Donna issue. I love the story here and have seen so few hiccups.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Well the only way anyone COULD possibly fix this mod is by having a list of every single major or small bug.
It's not that hard to figure out what's broken. Most of the bugs that I am aware of boil down to certain events not having the correct transition, or bad movement/teleportation. Some bugs are from the scenes which boils down the way the sex scenes are initiated I believe.

So basically we just need someone to write out all the problems, fix them and move on. On the point they are fixed xalenda might give us the entire story or some aftermath.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Whole story, you say... well...

(No, bad demon-pony, thing is buggy-enough without you adding in more shit!)

Ahem - excuse me. The voices in my head have been getting much louder lately, probably because I keep stabbing my ears with Q-Tips to make them shut up. Also whiskey - whiskey makes everything better~

On a completely unrelated note, here's the Title Page/Picture for a novel work-in-progress:

This is what I've been working on for the past year, with a few pokes, prods and glances at UDXM during my downtime. It started as a fun way to get some creative writing juices flowing, and ended up becoming 7,553 pages of erotic novelling (I counted), with Honey Select serving as my way to do character creation/posing/storyboarding.

And NO, you will never read that version - it's not for public consumption, if only because of an ungodly amount of reading you'd have to do, especially since the characters/scenes evolved out of another story I was writing at the time. So basically, you're looking at over 11,000 pages of writing to get the whole story - and it's full of plot holes, bad writing, spelling errors, grammar errors, weird POV changes, no chapter titles... so yeah, not gonna happen.

This one, however, will be available to everybody right off the bat, and will (hopefully!) be a fun and wild ride. Did I mention it'll have pictures - because it'll have pictures, too!

See you in ~20 years with a 0.1Alpha release build! ^_^

~Xal

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I gotta figure out why you aren't using the damn note system in the scripts. I mean you copied the journal system that is an overview of the story, but not for each of the characters.
Which line or which part of the script is responsible for the individual notes in the original UD game build by Nergal. THEN somehow copy paste it into the UDXM build and THEN make each of the notes for each characters so the story makes sense because as I see it right now, nobody knows how to do jack shit unless they played the original game, which is fine, but some of the game mechanics like "find keys" or "use corruption this time but not before" really need blockers through the note/journal system.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mostly because I don’t understand how it works. I’m not fluent in Ruby, or any kind of coding, so I can’t do anything with it unless I spend a year or two learning a computer language for the sole purpose of making games.

In terms of priority, it’s right there near the bottom, above “Re-Elect Joe Biden” and below “drink bleach”.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Mostly because I don’t understand how it works. I’m not fluent in Ruby, or any kind of coding, so I can’t do anything with it unless I spend a year or two learning a computer language for the sole purpose of making games.

In terms of priority, it’s right there near the bottom, above “Re-Elect Joe Biden” and below “drink bleach”.
Yeah I kinda gave up the moment I managed to copy the code into the UDXM build and get individual journals but somehow fuck up the messaging system. So now I am replaying the entire game from zero and fixing bugs along the way. So far I am proud to say I only found 3 bugs that made me die. 2 of those being on lisa and 1 on Jennings.
Honestly I will probably write some new lines and re-create the total corrupt common event with naked stills of jennings so it goes along with the auditorium event.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am on the same journey to incorporate the 2 but instead of bringing new code into udx i am adding to the original piece by piece.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Whenever I see xalenda self insert himself to make a terrible joke about bats or being shit drunk I think to myslef. "Damn. Maybe I should be on meth to make the same joke but a bit better."
And then a third "normal" guy who tries to fix this game is like "Ah yes, retards are self inserting themselves to break the 4th wall. Maybe I should too."
And then it's an endless cycle of bug fixers being autistic.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The bat thing was real; I was living in a loft-style apartment and the little shits kept flying into my windows.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes