Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
A couple things:
  • While I work on completing the bonus scene/area that I couldn’t finish prior to the release, I’m also going to update Memoria as a whole. I think I did Meridiana’s progression wrong; so she’s going to be available from the start, with the second iteration of her backstory available at 13 slaves.

• I’m going to include a save file for those that want it that has mostlyeverything done:
    • All women will be at 99 Corruption so one scene or event will max them out;
    • Those who do not currently has a Nexus TC scene will instead be instantly enslaved;
    • The triggers for Memoria will be completed, so you can skip to the new content
  • I’m also going to open up the Debug room again without any prerequisite computer stuff. Putting it behind a wall was kinda dumb on my part.

Jun 15, 2018
I am a little confused on how to access the debug room. It doesnt show up after answering questions even though the prompt says it should be available once you press 'Q' but somehow it isnt. Has it been removed ?
I just wanna see the CGs

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
A couple things:
  • While I work on completing the bonus scene/area that I couldn’t finish prior to the release, I’m also going to update Memoria as a whole. I think I did Meridiana’s progression wrong; so she’s going to be available from the start, with the second iteration of her backstory available at 13 slaves.

• I’m going to include a save file for those that want it that has mostlyeverything done:
    • All women will be at 99 Corruption so one scene or event will max them out;
    • Those who do not currently has a Nexus TC scene will instead be instantly enslaved;
    • The triggers for Memoria will be completed, so you can skip to the new content
  • I’m also going to open up the Debug room again without any prerequisite computer stuff. Putting it behind a wall was kinda dumb on my part.
Damn, working on the mod already huh? Ain't no rest for the wicked I guess. I didn't get to play it tonight so should I wait 'till you're done?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Up to you, really; nothing in the “main” game has changed much, so if you want to wait for another day or two, you’ll be able to skip to the new stuff.

And I haven’t incorporated much of your music yet. I was saving it for the special bonus area~

allahim Exactly my point; if you answered the questions you choose to enable Debug mode from the computer, but I’ll just get rid of it.

Game’s just too buggy to play without it.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Here's the full save. Debug menu is open; everybody's a Slave, Nexus is open but the third power has NOT been retrieved yet because of story-reasons, Prison hasn't been opened yet, and I *think* most people should be on their "Call the player 'Master'" thing now.

Also added the updated Memoria map, that goes into the usual DATA folder.
Also added the updated CHARACTER folder. It has to replace the contents within the GRAPHICS folder.

To reiterate:
1) Unzip, place the Save Data in the UD folder, and the Map file in the DATA folder.
2) Grab the entire CHARACTER folder and put it into the GRAPHICS folder.
3) If it asks you to merge, say no. You need to replace the folder entirely.
4) If your computer blows up, I was never here.

I'm bolding the filenames because somebody's bound to screw something up~

Reactions: qq22 and Zabutnik

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Here's the full save. Debug menu is open; everybody's a Slave, Nexus is open but the third power has NOT been retrieved yet because of story-reasons, Prison hasn't been opened yet, and I *think* most people should be on their "Call the player 'Master'" thing now.

Also added the updated Memoria map, that goes into the usual DATA folder.
Also added the updated CHARACTER folder. It has to replace the contents within the GRAPHICS folder.

To reiterate:
1) Unzip, place the Save Data in the UD folder, and the Map file in the DATA folder.
2) Grab the entire CHARACTER folder and put it into the GRAPHICS folder.
3) If it asks you to merge, say no. You need to replace the folder entirely.
4) If your computer blows up, I was never here.

I'm bolding the filenames because somebody's bound to screw something up~
The Sis scene starts at the third part and doesn't do the first two scenes. Not sure what causes that.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Xalenda I know you had mentioned you didn't have these so I went and grabbed them for you. I liked all the Memoria stuff! Though for some reason i thought Lisa would be the one with the most in it. If only cause you said she was your favorite. I can also grab the Lisa masturbation scenes if you would like.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, that Sydney thing's a silly mistake - problems of having to test, re-test, and re-re-re-test a scene over and over and over again to get the timing and everything right, so you just jump to the scene you want and forget to set it back.

Anyway, here's the fix - you know the drill!

**EDIT**

Thanks for the scenes; yes, Lisa is my favorite, but I've also got 12/13 other women to figure out, so if I spent 3+ hours on her, I'd need to spend at least that much time on the others' as well. I think I dropped the ball with Neala the most, but it's hard to show a car crash when you can't animate a car coming down the road.

There are tilesets that have cars, but animating them to flow perfectly seamlessly is very tricky. Not that I said Tilesets, not Events - Events are easy (character sprites), they just move around naturally. Tilesets are harder, they don't have a normal Down/Left/Right/Up rotation most of the time, and if even one part is off, it looks jank and weird.

On that note, I had to fix one of the characters in the character sheet because they were like that.

Last edited:

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the scenes; yes, Lisa is my favorite, but I've also got 12/13 other women to figure out, so if I spent 3+ hours on her, I'd need to spend at least that much time on the others' as well. I think I dropped the ball with Neala the most, but it's hard to show a car crash when you can't animate a car coming down the road.

There are tilesets that have cars, but animating them to flow perfectly seamlessly is very tricky. Not that I said Tilesets, not Events - Events are easy (character sprites), they just move around naturally. Tilesets are harder, they don't have a normal Down/Left/Right/Up rotation most of the time, and if even one part is off, it looks jank and weird.
But do you need a moving car? get Laying down sprites for Neala, if it's not in the game (i don't know if it is) along with a car stopped on the road and tie it together with dialog? should be way easier and still get the point across?

if you want Neala in a car talking, i believe there is a inside car background in the original game, some late Lisa scene, could maybe be useable.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Or rip the scene from the original game that is in the intro, thou that is a car hitting Peter, but maybe use that and change the dialog to Neala's and another person if that's the scenario you are going for. with that you could make another map where it looks crashed, maybe include a smoke sprite to really it home?
aeff4de198e79985f190e0191c27c414.png

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Xalenda I know you had mentioned you didn't have these so I went and grabbed them for you. I liked all the Memoria stuff! Though for some reason i thought Lisa would be the one with the most in it. If only cause you said she was your favorite. I can also grab the Lisa masturbation scenes if you would like.
I love that scene. Mainly cause I love that she shouts at Thomas, "Shut the fuck up! Mommy is busy! The kid you bullied is about to give you a baby brother! Flood my womb! Keep pounding my pussy!" and Thomas just has to sit there and take it. Serves him right! Fuck him and Pito!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I love that scene. Mainly cause I love that she shouts at Thomas, "Shut the fuck up! Mommy is busy! The kid you bullied is about to give you a baby brother! Flood my womb! Keep pounding my pussy!" and Thomas just has to sit there and take it. Serves him right! Fuck him and Pito!
which version was that?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So my thoughts on the memoria scenes.

Very interesting to note that Syndey may have had incesteous tendencies even before her corruption. Would really love to explore that more in the main game, if it's available.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Zaiaku Thanks for the feedback!

It wasn’t my intention to imply what you said; more so, it was an attempt to showcase a time when Sydney was very much a happier, more loving person.

Chronologically, her story happens around the same time as Mom’s, and she’s holding true to her end of the ‘deal’ she made - MC told, now she’s in trouble, and she becomes more spiteful at him for it.

With all that said, glad you liked it.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

It wasn’t my intention to imply what you said; more so, it was an attempt to showcase a time when Sydney was very much a happier, more loving person.

Chronologically, her story happens around the same time as Mom’s, and she’s holding true to her end of the ‘deal’ she made - MC told, now she’s in trouble, and she becomes more spiteful at him for it.

"Incest is best" -Scythe, King of Perverts

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017

Still makes a nice angle for my Never-Will-Be-Published semi-novelization fanfiction of Urban Demons that uses elements from the vanillia game, Chilly's Mod and this one.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes