Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
ok hide and seek with kimberly when you go to the toilet with her the screen just stays black

Ov33R

Apr 9, 2022
Hello, i'm stuck with 2 bugs idk how to fix:

1 - After the scene on bathroom with grandma ( The one you must hide in to see her naked ) after that i cannot no longer go to upstairs on her house, a message keeps saying to not "disturb" her, several days passed and i still cannot go upstairs but she appears on kitchen normaly. (The fix on page 129 does't work idk if because several days passed and already made a save after the bug happened)

2 - Dizzy, after you talk with her on the bar and ask to walk with her to his house late night, after the conversation on her appartment build entrance, i cannot leave the building, if i try to leave i got stuck on some black place unable to move. (NVM I FOUND THE FIX FILE ON PAGE 124)

Last edited:
Reactions: nazgarD

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
I ran into at least 7 game-breaking bugs that just prevented further progress. Most of the events and many characters seem to be broken or have soft locks that prevent further progress if you mess up in a certain spot. Looking forward to revisiting this though after it has some more development or bug fixing. This mod has tons of potential though.

Last edited:

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I ran into at least 7 game-breaking bugs that just prevented further progress. Most of the events and many characters seem to be broken or have soft locks that prevent further progress if you mess up in a certain spot. Looking forward to revisiting this though after it's has some more development or bug fixing. This mod has tons of potential though.
I ended up learning both rpgmaker and ruby to be able to try to fix as many of these bugs as I can to be able to make it to end game, or at least as far as the mod currently goes. If I wasn't slammed with other work, I'd be trying to put out a large scale bug fix for this

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
I ended up learning both rpgmaker and ruby to be able to try to fix as many of these bugs as I can to be able to make it to end game, or at least as far as the mod currently goes. If I wasn't slammed with other work, I'd be trying to put out a large scale bug fix for this
There seem to be various bug fixes posted around the forum they just need to be added and it's a fan mod so no rush or anything. The creator has done a really good job so far.

Reactions: Setanta357

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I cant play because it says I need an specific program called RPGVAce RTP to run the game where can I find it?

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not able to play RPGM games on my pc. For some reason, RPGM treats my arrow keys as stuck, so the player character is constantly going up.

Would it be possible to 'extract' all of the cutscenes and have that available as a download? I can't find Urban Demons cutscenes online and I'm really keen to see what the hype is about

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I'm not able to play RPGM games on my pc. For some reason, RPGM treats my arrow keys as stuck, so the player character is constantly going up.

Would it be possible to 'extract' all of the cutscenes and have that available as a download? I can't find Urban Demons cutscenes online and I'm really keen to see what the hype is about
you can find them in the Graphics/Scenes folder. They're made with just the keyframes getting looped over via code, and not actual videos. I suppose someone could turn them into gifs/vids

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I have a bug with the I guess second date with the nurse as aster the "job" the screen just go black....

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
I have a bug with the I guess second date with the nurse as aster the "job" the screen just go black....
he's missing a Call Common Event:[Fade In] call. He's stated before that he doesn't care much about the nurse, which would explain why her lines are so shoddy.

Reactions: moperayu
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes