Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

villany

Dec 8, 2018
After the event, where i corrupted mother to call protagonist "Master" and when she invites him to a dinner
This error appears and the game crashes

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
After the event, where i corrupted mother to call protagonist "Master" and when she invites him to a dinner
This error appears and the game crashes
find an image of just mom at the dinner table where she looks sad, copy it and rename it to 'Dinner_MomPure-sad', it should fix that error

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
No matter how i rename the picture, the same error appears
it has to be exact, capitalization underscores and dashes as well. Here's the copy i made to fix that error. It should save with the correct file name, just make sure to put it in the right place Dinner_MomPure-sad.jpg

Reactions: MArcx

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Here's a band-aid, try to see if it works for you
It worked... for that problem. think I may have broken the game by doig things before time so Ill just start it over. because I took the pills but It changed nothing, also found the DIY tools but could do anything also, I skipped the intro so maybe there was a bug because of it....

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
It worked... for that problem. think I may have broken the game by doig things before time so Ill just start it over. because I took the pills but It changed nothing, also found the DIY tools but could do anything also, I skipped the intro so maybe there was a bug because of it....
Ok I restarted it and did every thing as intended I got a lot of scenes I hadnt seen so maybe this time will be un buggy...

Reactions: Setanta357

villany

Dec 8, 2018
After the sex with mom, i got to the otherworld and can't wake up/get out of there, when i press Q, it only suggest me to use my powers, and i cen't go back to real world.

Krono2031

Aug 3, 2017
Ok. Hotfix4 goes into the BONUS SCENES folder. I have been through every folder multiple time and have not found it.

Oct 1, 2017
Is this mod still being updated?

I have a bug when my charracter just go though walls and I can't interact with all. Don't have the bonus version btw

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Is this mod still being updated?

I have a bug when my charracter just go though walls and I can't interact with all. Don't have the bonus version btw
there should be a fix for that when you go to sleep, there should be a little fire i think that you stand in front of and hit the interaction key, it should rest the player status to have 'THROUGH OFF'.

But as Xelanda has mentioned before, his motivation for working on this mod comes and goes, so its usually a bunch of fixes and updates at once

Reactions: noMercyAnDeath
Oct 1, 2017
there should be a fix for that when you go to sleep, there should be a little fire i think that you stand in front of and hit the interaction key, it should rest the player status to have 'THROUGH OFF'.

But as Xelanda has mentioned before, his motivation for working on this mod comes and goes, so its usually a bunch of fixes and updates at once
Thanks, keeping an eye on this

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
I can't really play the memoria story in the bonus section, for some reason the peter sprites don't load so I have no idea where the character is

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes