Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Nobody is getting anything and that is final.
I. For various reasons. Deem my version unfit to be publicized.
Until Xal posts a new version for me to work on, I will not spend any energy to make the old versions workable.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Nobody is getting anything and that is final.
I. For various reasons. Deem my version unfit to be publicized.
Until Xal posts a new version for me to work on, I will not spend any energy to make the old versions workable.
lol
Why even mention it in the first place then?

You either have this and are being a jerk for no apparent reason
or you don't actually have anything so it's impossible to share this supposed bug-free variation.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Leave IC123 alone - if they deem their version of the mod unfit for general release, that's fine. This mod was my interpretation of how the game should've been done, and even I had doubts, worries, fears, and a general sense of anxiety about it because who'd want my version of things.

I'd say your best bet would be to learn to use RPG Maker yourselves and tinker with it. Start small - like, design a room or a scene or have two characters talk - and slowly immerse yourself into the program. Before long, you'll have a version of Urban Demons that you'd call your own, and then you can decide if you want to release your version out into the public.

If IC wants to share it, they will; if they don't, they won't. End of story.

Also, got a new job, loving it, having a ball - hope the rest of you are doing well, too!

kaelarch

May 23, 2018
So by playing this game its encouraged just to play the corruption route only, and ignore purity decisions/routes which is supposed to be in the main game instead?

kaelarch

May 23, 2018
I seem to have a bug in the memory room where my character can't walk on the purple circle to leave the room.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
IC123 If people don't stop asking just report their post. I personally would purge mentions of your work cause people want more of this game an Xalenda's version is so far the only modded version I've liked. Also 100% understand not sharing anything cause your fixes could easily conflict with what ever Xalenda releases later on and cause problems that might get reported and because of reasons (mean or not), they may think it's something wrong with the new version.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Leave IC123 alone - if they deem their version of the mod unfit for general release, that's fine. This mod was my interpretation of how the game should've been done, and even I had doubts, worries, fears, and a general sense of anxiety about it because who'd want my version of things.

I'd say your best bet would be to learn to use RPG Maker yourselves and tinker with it. Start small - like, design a room or a scene or have two characters talk - and slowly immerse yourself into the program. Before long, you'll have a version of Urban Demons that you'd call your own, and then you can decide if you want to release your version out into the public.

If IC wants to share it, they will; if they don't, they won't. End of story.

Also, got a new job, loving it, having a ball - hope the rest of you are doing well, too!
Glad to hear you got a new job. Wish all the best for you.

Aug 3, 2020
lol
Why even mention it in the first place then?

You either have this and are being a jerk for no apparent reason
or you don't actually have anything so it's impossible to share this supposed bug-free variation.
respect the man's right to do dirty dirty things to the games code without wanting to publicize,
its already applaudable hes willing to bugfix new version, this game's code is a fucking mess. Honestly it would take much less work to just port all of Xalendas additions into vanilla or chillyscholars current version from scratch, and you know do it with a system in mind this time so you can actually see what the fuck is going on. Design wise its apparent the mod goal is to add stuff post usual content instead of messing with questlines in the middle, I think only attempt at it was with mr. jennings and actual demon shit. Just embrace it working like epilogue to main story, with maybe few bonuses that dont interupt questlines.

Last edited:

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone has a detailed walkthrough, so that i can play the game and not miss any steps, because when i accidentely "jumped" through a lot of progress and missed a lot of scenes with Mother.

Reactions: ghost10015

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
respect the man's right to do dirty dirty things to the games code without wanting to publicize
I respect that.
But I want to know why open your mouth if you don't want attention? Or in this case, never planning on releasing whatever it is you're doing to the public.

Like literally, just shut up about anything you don't want people to know. That way you solve the pseudo-problem before it becomes a problem in the first place.

Mar 24, 2018
Hey guys, I could use some help, for some reason when I do Mrs. Jennings scenes (Fucking Jennings in the bathroom the first time and in the park for example) the purity option is automatically selected. Any way to fix this? :(

Last edited:

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
The game is not playable. Terrible mistakes with sprites. MC is looking north and there is no way to fix it.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes