Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Are Neala and/or Sydney scenes accessible in this mod? If so, how do I start their routes? Also, what's the strange key used for?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for the lack of replies - in case you haven't noticed, there's been some less-than-good news coming from one of our own. He's hurting, and in bad shape.

If you can, and want to, please head to his posts and give him a few bucks on his Ko-Fi. I'm not posting the link, or who it's for. This isn't me asking for virtue points or looking to leech fame off of being such a good Samaritan. Every little bit of encouragement, a kind word, a donation or even just a positive message once in a blue moon really helps immensely.

And to all who have done so in the past, for him or for me, sincerely - thank you.

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
When I do the memoria content the sprite disappears and I have to guess roughly where my character is, its doable in small rooms but when it opens up I cannot find my character and get stuck. Any idea what I can do?

Jun 17, 2020
bro what game have you played? this mod is unplayable, full of game breaking bugs, not to sound petty, just stating facts
I think that genius just played the original and not the mod, because the mod soft locks too easy, for example I can't progress or talk to no one of get any progress when reaching saturday because talking to nurse locks me in place or there's no one to help me jump to the next hour after skipping one hour.

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
You know, you might want to consider the option of cutting down the gameplay and turn this into a purely visual novel style game. Considering the purity path isn't changed at all which making the corruption path the only path, this mod is more linage than the original game, which would also fit the VN style quite well as well.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes