Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 27, 2018
here I corrected and finished Kailee, kimberly, jeaning, amos, donna, mom, tailor and almost Dizzy.

Xalenda if you have time you can continue and finish the missing characters, so I might finish Neala but I don't promise anything.

for the walkthrough I left clues on what to do, otherwise I might give the walkthrough later ;)

link:

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
here I corrected and finished Kailee, kimberly, jeaning, amos, donna, mom, tailor and almost Dizzy.

Xalenda if you have time you can continue and finish the missing characters, so I might finish Neala but I don't promise anything.

for the walkthrough I left clues on what to do, otherwise I might give the walkthrough later ;)

link:
can you please publish the walkthrough? :) cant find the clues you were talking about

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018

link:
Encountered a bug w/ Ms.Jennings that results in a softlock.
When she talks to you at the school then drags you inside to talk about Mike, after calling him and bringing the player & Mike to the classroom, nothing happens.
Its as if a script doesn't properly trigger or errors out.
Another thing worth noting, when attempting to go to Ms.Taylor it'll automatically drag you into the scene where Jennings' calls Mike.

Know of a potential fix other than not talking to Jennings after school or trying to talk to Taylor during school?

Last edited:
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018

link:
I don't know why but even if I choose all the corruption options, the route with Mrs. Jennings becomes purity, is this normal?

Aug 3, 2020
This crap is still a long way from being polished but its a start, playground event for kimberly that moves you to her home is wack because it transfers player before the movement is over. the enslavement event also sets transparency to ON for no reason and never turns it off, both gamebreaking. Also the toilet script for flushing painkillers to start mom route is not working junk. a lot of phone functionality like making pictures and calling people is in shambles too, I'd avoid it.

I'm honestly impressed at how much content you added for kimberly, good shit. If you make a walkthrou I'm willing to follow it and fix all the game breaking bugs I find, since nobody is willing to playtest this game smh.

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
After walking Dizzy home and following her to her apartment when I try to leave the building I end up in a black void and don't seem to be able to go anywhere. Save attached.

Feb 1, 2018
So I've been thinking - it's been ~12 hours now, people who want to play it have, most of you have probably finished it or haven't realized there's been three map-fixes and been off doing something else... I mean, it's only Valentine's Day, what else is there to do.

And in all that time, nobody's commented on the endings... which leads me to believe that either everybody went "Yeah, that was fun" or "Okay, cool", or "WTF is this crap" but nobody's talking about it... and it's leading me to have... thoughts.

Dangerous thoughts. Like expanding this already broken mod into not just its own separate game, but three games.

Now hear me out on this - the game itself would be the same base-game, only the dialogues change depending on which avenue you take. Sort of like the OG, only you're locked into that choice from the main menu:
  1. Pito's Revenge, where instead of Meridiana as the main villain, it's Pito;
  2. Neala's Ascendance, wherein she takes over for Peter/MC as the new Mistress;
  3. Starting Over, where Peter/MC explores the life at the end of the third choice
Obviously, this is a very stupid idea, as it would require changing most, if not every, sex-scene in the game to reflect Pito, Neala or a slightly-older Peter/MC doing those things... but damn if it isn't fun to theorize about what could be done.
i didnt even realize you were back to be honest i havent played the new version yet.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes