Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
After walking Dizzy home and following her to her apartment when I try to leave the building I end up in a black void and don't seem to be able to go anywhere. Save attached.
This same thing is happening to me, also. I've installed the hotfix as well, and did not mix up the 'bonus' stuff into the main game. Anyone aware of a fix for this? It effectively blocks any further play of the game at all, and is a bit frustrating. Would love to see how this game continues!

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Hey, I am a new player. Is this mod worth to play? Is Kaylee have a boyfriend in this mod or is it like FNFZONE mod?

I played original one a while and after that I played FNFZONE mod for a while. Original was good but it doesn't have much content. I don't like FNFZONE because even it have more content women make me feel like they are too easy and already corrupted.

What are you thinking about this one is it good?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, I am a new player. Is this mod worth to play? Is Kaylee have a boyfriend in this mod or is it like FNFZONE mod?

I played original one a while and after that I played FNFZONE mod for a while. Original was good but it doesn't have much content. I don't like FNFZONE because even it have more content women make me feel like they are too easy and already corrupted.

What are you thinking about this one is it good?
This one isn't finished but the content it has is... darker than the other mods. It's buggy yet very hot at times! Play both mods seperately as would go as far as to say that both are completely unique experience.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
This one isn't finished but the content it has is... darker than the other mods. It's buggy yet very hot at times! Play both mods seperately as would go as far as to say that both are completely unique experience.
Is Kaylee have a boyfriend (Adam) in this mod or is it like FNFZONE mod? Because I really like her gold digger personality. Also about being darker, if it's about netorare and mind break, I'm totally okay with this.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
This same thing is happening to me, also. I've installed the hotfix as well, and did not mix up the 'bonus' stuff into the main game. Anyone aware of a fix for this? It effectively blocks any further play of the game at all, and is a bit frustrating. Would love to see how this game continues!
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v-0-9-5-mod-xalenda-mod.12399/post-7400944 this should lead to a post from
Xalenda with a patch that fixes the dizzy bug as well as the donna bug

Sep 27, 2018
This crap is still a long way from being polished but its a start, playground event for kimberly that moves you to her home is wack because it transfers player before the movement is over. the enslavement event also sets transparency to ON for no reason and never turns it off, both gamebreaking. Also the toilet script for flushing painkillers to start mom route is not working junk. a lot of phone functionality like making pictures and calling people is in shambles too, I'd avoid it.

I'm honestly impressed at how much content you added for kimberly, good shit. If you make a walkthrou I'm willing to follow it and fix all the game breaking bugs I find, since nobody is willing to playtest this game smh.
thank you and sorry for the lack of response I had to buy rpgmaker and with the price and the mass of work still to do I was demotivated to answer and resume but it's better I have more time to continue

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
If someone could add loli girls in the game with scenes and dialogue and their own corruption, that would be fucked up and amazing. But alas, it's a dream.

Sep 27, 2018
If someone could add loli girls in the game with scenes and dialogue and their own corruption, that would be fucked up and amazing. But alas, it's a dream.
yes I added Alison and Amanda sex scene and corruption
and I replaced Amanda portrait with a cuter little loli

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes