Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 3, 2020
Here, I collected overlorddarknes fixes and added few of my own. Its all files without graphic or audio so just unpack it in game folder. Wish I could do more but I got no fucking idea how the working version is supposed to look like and mom code is easily the biggest garbage I have ever seen it really took the winds out of me. as far as I went game is completable.

Kimberly:
-fiddled around with variable 210 and conditions so kimberly questline in park works as indended, its still jank since kimberly appears in two places at once but I wanna hold off from adding any conditions and variables whenever I can.
-deleted amanda event in kimberly house, as far as I can tell it was there only to ocassionally make her dissapear in afternoon to bug out house visit and piss me off

mrs jenkins:
-store event now actually triggers after second hj
-(also when I was playing I triggered purity route and none of the scenes loaded, why is purity content still in this mod?)
-I didn't bother unlocking baysitting so I didnt test her past that.

mom:
-redid toilet trigger for flushing painkillers as new event
-moved the trigger for giving her chilli in code and changed condition so it works.
/listen I don't know whos bright idea it was to add custom script for item checks, and if RPGmaker didnt have this option normally available at the time, I just know it doesnt work in this version so fuck off.
-removed the event that moves you to start first chilli scene because moving player seems to fuck around with it firing. Just go to floor 2 at night.
-also added flipping switch 527 to that event because its fucking needed to activate mom night scenes on subsequent nights and it doesnt get fucking flipped nowhere else. I also then had to fuck around with dinner because its a god damn coding abomination, I violently poked it till it started working for me.
-I got mom to heart 7 and have no idea how to progress further.

That's everything, I'm off to do mock coding interview questions and lab reports because its more enjoyable. Imagine being ctrl+F compatible in 2023.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Here, I collected overlorddarknes fixes and added few of my own. Its all files without graphic or audio so just unpack it in game folder. Wish I could do more but I got no fucking idea how the working version is supposed to look like and mom code is easily the biggest garbage I have ever seen it really took the winds out of me. as far as I went game is completable.

Kimberly:
-fiddled around with variable 210 and conditions so kimberly questline in park works as indended, its still jank since kimberly appears in two places at once but I wanna hold off from adding any conditions and variables whenever I can.
-deleted amanda event in kimberly house, as far as I can tell it was there only to ocassionally make her dissapear in afternoon to bug out house visit and piss me off

mrs jenkins:
-(also when I was playing I triggered purity route and none of the scenes loaded, why is purity content still in this mod?)

mom:
-moved the trigger for giving her chilli in code and changed condition so it works.
/listen I don't know whos bright idea it was to add custom script for item checks, and if RPGmaker didnt have this option normally available at the time, I just know it doesnt work in this version so fuck off.
-removed the event that moves you to start first chilli scene because moving player seems to fuck around with it firing. Just go to floor 2 at night.
-also added flipping switch 527 to that event because its fucking needed to activate mom night scenes on subsequent nights and it doesnt get fucking flipped nowhere else. I also then had to fuck around with dinner because its a god damn coding abomination, I violently poked it till it started working for me.

That's everything, I'm off to do mock coding interview questions and lab reports because its more enjoyable. Imagine being ctrl+F compatible in 2023.
Screenshot_20230326_154457_Chrome.jpg

Aug 3, 2020

Kimberly:

mrs jenkins:

mom:

it wont let me download
My bad! Forgot every antivirus goes apeshit over .dll files and rpg maker ofc has those. Anywho everything in last post still applies, as amends I also went throu Donna and Kaylee. Also my only goal is to make this game completable till enslavement, I ignored bugs that dont break progression.

Donna:
-why would yall hurt this poor woman so? xalenda turned corruption switch on her by default which skiped intro event, he added the bugfix nurse as crude workaround to one variable. anywho instead of looking for where he turned on I jsut turn it off when entering hospital for the first time.
-her latter event didnt have her intro which is just your character moving into the room so I added that
-Let me say I'm a big fan of xalendas content as inaccesible as it may be but for fucks sake I just corrected him confusing '>' with '<'.
also he didnt increment variable that keeps count of fucks in that event, but then relied on it to trigger enslavement event.
whatever, donna is fixed now yay, I accidentally overwritten my save file. Why doesnt this fucking engine have skip dialogue button?

kaylee:
-peepholes are weird, there literally have variables to control the questline right there but arent used, not to mention whole thing should be done with self switch in the first place. Makes me wonder how much more needless switches that never get used this game has. gee if only this engine had any fuckign debugging tools.
-the custom script for checking if you have items doesnt work, same as with mom. I replaced it.
-theres unused switch for making kaylee shop free when you become boss, flipped it for ya <3
-kaylee in backroom is supposed to get moved around by pararell event in top left of tools store. From what I saw the trigger isnt finished, you cant even get to backroom in the evening. Its so unfinished I dont find any use in fixing it, maybe later if anybody will want to add post slave content. For now I just pernamently unlocked her 4th position where you enslave her. You have to enslave mom to do it, since I didnt get to checking end of her route I'll just drop a switch for it in backroom.

also this version non debug Q menu has time skip button. I personally like it more than the "debug". Invisibility works fine, don't worry about it.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
My bad! Forgot every antivirus goes apeshit over .dll files and rpg maker ofc has those. Anywho everything in last post still applies, as amends I also went throu Donna and Kaylee. Also my only goal is to make this game completable till enslavement, I ignored bugs that dont break progression.

Donna:
-why would yall hurt this poor woman so? xalenda turned corruption switch on her by default which skiped intro event, he added the bugfix nurse as crude workaround to one variable. anywho instead of looking for where he turned on I jsut turn it off when entering hospital for the first time.
-her latter event didnt have her intro which is just your character moving into the room so I added that
-Let me say I'm a big fan of xalendas content as inaccesible as it may be but for fucks sake I just corrected him confusing '>' with '<'.
also he didnt increment variable that keeps count of fucks in that event, but then relied on it to trigger enslavement event.
whatever, donna is fixed now yay, I accidentally overwritten my save file. Why doesnt this fucking engine have skip dialogue button?

kaylee:
-peepholes are weird, there literally have variables to control the questline right there but arent used, not to mention whole thing should be done with self switch in the first place. Makes me wonder how much more needless switches that never get used this game has. gee if only this engine had any fuckign debugging tools.
-the custom script for checking if you have items doesnt work, same as with mom. I replaced it.
-theres unused switch for making kaylee shop free when you become boss, flipped it for ya <3
-kaylee in backroom is supposed to get moved around by pararell event in top left of tools store. From what I saw the trigger isnt finished, you cant even get to backroom in the evening. Its so unfinished I dont find any use in fixing it, maybe later if anybody will want to add post slave content. For now I just pernamently unlocked her 4th position where you enslave her. You have to enslave mom to do it, since I didnt get to checking end of her route I'll just drop a switch for it in backroom.

also this version non debug Q menu has time skip button. I personally like it more than the "debug". Invisibility works fine, don't worry about it.
you have tried my version before making these changes?
Because I have already corrected most of the problems that you have just sited

-you could remove all the purity part while I finish the other characters

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
you have tried my version before making these changes?
Because I have already corrected most of the problems that you have just sited

-you could remove all the purity part while I finish the other characters
I took your version, updated with maps you posted and then started bugfixing on it with your walkthrou :> Always assume if you fixed one bug in this game you have 2 more to go. For example you activated old peephole event but switches in it still didnt fully work, and kaylee check for completing her quest uses script for checking items, which was busted for years, and the event straight up didnt fire after day 4 cause mom was pernamently off to masturbate. No mortal logic shall encompass this mess, one can only play throu it and activly bugfix any issues as they pop up, which still using kaylee as example required me to mess in 3 maps alone, shes one of the shortest characters and doesnt even use custom events.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
I took your version, updated with maps you posted and then started bugfixing on it with your walkthrou :> Always assume if you fixed one bug in this game you have 2 more to go. For example you activated old peephole event but switches in it still didnt fully work, and kaylee check for completing her quest uses script for checking items, which was busted for years, and the event straight up didnt fire after day 4 cause mom was pernamently off to masturbate. No mortal logic shall encompass this mess, one can only play throu it and activly bugfix any issues as they pop up, which still using kaylee as example required me to mess in 3 maps alone, shes one of the shortest characters and doesnt even use custom events.
-it's true that I didn't touch the peephole event but for kaylee I removed the check script of the objects these are just a choice that defines what kind of advantage we have by being her boss.

-I do not understand the bug with mom during my test I had no problem.

-sorry if this is a lack of understanding I do not speak English natively sorry.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Damn.

Just... fucking damn.

I took something that somebody else had started, rewrote it, turning it into what I had always envisioned a more corrupt version of events should have become (and not just 'Oh no, he took a picture of me, better fuck him!') and then YOU TWO come along and... and...

*sniff*

It's just so beautiful~

Permanent virgin and overlorddarknes, you two are just incredible. Thank you, sincerely, from the deepest and blackest part of what remains of my soul, for going through such lengths and troubles to get this thing working again. If you need assistance in story, or want to know where I was going with something, please don't hesitate to ask.

But where the hell were you when I was actually working on this and needed you! Gah!

Sep 27, 2018
Damn.

Just... fucking damn.

I took something that somebody else had started, rewrote it, turning it into what I had always envisioned a more corrupt version of events should have become (and not just 'Oh no, he took a picture of me, better fuck him!') and then YOU TWO come along and... and...

*sniff*

It's just so beautiful~

Permanent virgin and overlorddarknes, you two are just incredible. Thank you, sincerely, from the deepest and blackest part of what remains of my soul, for going through such lengths and troubles to get this thing working again. If you need assistance in story, or want to know where I was going with something, please don't hesitate to ask.

But where the hell were you when I was actually working on this and needed you! Gah!
welcome back to the master of darkness.

-for the beginning of the story I am very shy and I did not see myself risking appearing to steal your work so I waited a verrrrry long time (I've been here "in ther dark" since the first version of the mod) to throw myself into this crazy project.

-I would like you to explain me or write the story you had in mind for Neala (it has a lot of content but it's all over the place in a mess)

-ps: thanks to Scythe_KoP who helps me to correct spelling mistakes. ;)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Playing through it again has been great. Still encountering a few issues here and there though. I can let you know about them if you want. I also still love the Choice scene with Sarah's family. One of my fav additions to this game. There's just an unfortunate script bug after it. overlorddarknes Permanent virgin

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I would like you to explain me or write the story you had in mind for Neala (it has a lot of content but it's all over the place in a mess)
Neala was, in a nutshell, complicated.

Head-canon follows, so take with a lump of salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: A grindier version of the rest of the women/girls with her personality split in two, who goes through a lot of shit to end up happier, but still enslaved, on the other side.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Neala was, in a nutshell, complicated.

Head-canon follows, so take with a lump of salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: A grindier version of the rest of the women/girls with her personality split in two, who goes through a lot of shit to end up happier, but still enslaved, on the other side.
This is either an episode of Supernatural or it's Neala's story. Both work :love: :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes