Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 27, 2018
Neala was, in a nutshell, complicated.

Head-canon follows, so take with a lump of salt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: A grindier version of the rest of the women/girls with her personality split in two, who goes through a lot of shit to end up happier, but still enslaved, on the other side.
ha ok this is for Neala Soul corruption, but you didn't foresee a total corruption of the physical body?

Because we need her for the school corruption, the walk in the park,...

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
ha ok this is for Neala Soul corruption, but you didn't foresee a total corruption of the physical body?

Because we need her for the school corruption, the walk in the park,...
Guess that's up to your own imagination, add your own spin fam, you've got this!

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I'm trying to finish for this weekend Sydnays total corruption and I'm fixing bugs and spelling mistakes.
Are you gonna add more dialogue regarding women getting pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant?
Also, are you going to add a route with wifes full on ditching their husbands in favor of the shota protagonist?

Aug 3, 2020
I corrected it and put it back you have to do the chilli quest then wait for her to fuck us at night then you can soul crush her at night and finish her total corruption at dinner the next day
Wait we mind breaking right after night fuck? The variabe that keeps track of it is 755:Night Ride Count. The condition for enslaving her is currently checking variable 764:Mom Corrupt Fuck, thats way later and I'm not even sure if working since I only tested up to 755.

Sep 27, 2018
Wait we mind breaking right after night fuck? The variabe that keeps track of it is 755:Night Ride Count. The condition for enslaving her is currently checking variable 764:Mom Corrupt Fuck, thats way later and I'm not even sure if working since I only tested up to 755.
my bad it's the shower quest in the afternoon you fuck her and you can crush her mind o_O

Reactions: villany

Phoenix951

Jul 5, 2017
Here is the new version I am waiting for your feedback to correct the potential bugs.

Hi. Thank you for your work. But can you download this file on another site. Maybe on Torrent. Because Mega has 3 Gb quote for free. If it isnt difficult for you. Sorry for my Engslih.

Reactions: John Charles

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I'm willing to help with finding bugs but could you clarify what you're expecting? Should I just play through the entire game and point out bugs that I find or is there a specific character I should focus on with each version. I assume you don't want me to cheat too?

Sep 27, 2018
I'm willing to help with finding bugs but could you clarify what you're expecting? Should I just play through the entire game and point out bugs that I find or is there a specific character I should focus on with each version. I assume you don't want me to cheat too?
thanks, for this version this is sydneys but if you do another character and you find a bug you can tell me.

I saw that version is full of bugs so I will first correct it

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I first wanted to get to the point where I could finsh Sydney. I tried to follow your instructions in the text file you included, but I'm not sure if there are bugs or I'm just not doing the right thigs to progress. If I load from your save you included after mom being corrupted, are we supposed to progress normally with the picture or do we start planning the humiliation.

Your first line in the text file about the following other walkthroughs. Do you mean that we have to progress normally before we can go any further in this version. If so, what do we do? I can get her to come to my room when she is watching TV, but I can't convince her further. I know that we're supposed to sneak downstairs at night while invisible to get the picture, but it doesn't seem to trigger.

If we're not supposed to progress normally, and we talk about humiliating her twice, during dinner, the scene of Amanda leaving plays but she is at the table and Sydney isn't. And also what are we supposed to do to "humiliate" in certain situations. Are we just supposed to talk to her?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes