Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
1682889080279.png
Help! How to fix?
All is well in the original. But as soon as I open the game through RPG Maker VX Ace, translate the first lines of the game in the "New game map - Edit Event" section, save the changes in the game, the resolution immediately flies.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 2586062
Help! How to fix?
All is well in the original. But as soon as I open the game through RPG Maker VX Ace, translate the first lines of the game in the "New game map - Edit Event" section, save the changes in the game, the resolution immediately flies.
The game uses a custom resolution that's set up in the system folder that gets reset when you edit the project; so saving a backup of that and then replacing it after you're done editing will keep it from doing that.

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
The game uses a custom resolution that's set up in the system folder that gets reset when you edit the project; so saving a backup of that and then replacing it after you're done editing will keep it from doing that.
Can you tell me more? What is the system folder?

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
I think I understand what you mean, now I'll try

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
IT WORKED!!!!IT WORKED!!!!IT WORKED!!!!IT WORKED!!!!IT WORKED!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

Dan_snow

Sep 12, 2021
How can I continue to corrupt Mrs. Jennings after the first few magic tricks? Do I need to find her outside school?

Nov 28, 2018
yes, follow the picture walkthrough
You are still working on updating the mod, right? If I recall correctly base version of this mod was basically unplayable and saves could easily be bricked so I'm naturally curious on how is your progress on updating coming along, if any, since I don't know if I should wait or try my luck with the current mod version.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
can't get either the Jennings second blowjob or the afterschool titjob to work. I'm at 38 corruption, 20 like. She won't work with me at all, either.

Sep 27, 2018
You are still working on updating the mod, right? If I recall correctly base version of this mod was basically unplayable and saves could easily be bricked so I'm naturally curious on how is your progress on updating coming along, if any, since I don't know if I should wait or try my luck with the current mod version.
yes i'm still doing this i'm taking a break because of work but I'm going to release the no loli version soon and fix the bugs above.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I downloaded overlord darknes version of UDXM but it's missing the vehicle graphic and decision3.ogg. I was able to fix the latter by copying the sound file from another game but the first one I ain't got a clue.

Edit: never mind, was able to fix by reinstalling the RTP.

Last edited:
Reactions: the Last dawn

ArroweJustice

May 26, 2018
Stupid question I know, but how in the world do I save? I keep pressing escape and nothing happens, or brings me up to an options menu.

soccerdog

Mar 8, 2017
@overlorddarknes - found a bug for ya. After Sydney is corrupted, on Friday evening, when she asks for your "help" before going out - after the scene plays and I hit ESC, I get this error:

1685658992483.png

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I really want to like this mod, I really do. But the inability to keep corrupting Jennings and others (ran into a problem with Ms. Amos, she won't appear in her room) really cuts into that. The mom corruption is amazing, but she's the only one who seems to work all the way through without issue. I didn't get many errors that caused the game to shut down, but the triggers to move on to the next step just aren't working.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes