Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 27, 2018
I first wanted to get to the point where I could finsh Sydney. I tried to follow your instructions in the text file you included, but I'm not sure if there are bugs or I'm just not doing the right thigs to progress. If I load from your save you included after mom being corrupted, are we supposed to progress normally with the picture or do we start planning the humiliation.

Your first line in the text file about the following other walkthroughs. Do you mean that we have to progress normally before we can go any further in this version. If so, what do we do? I can get her to come to my room when she is watching TV, but I can't convince her further. I know that we're supposed to sneak downstairs at night while invisible to get the picture, but it doesn't seem to trigger.

If we're not supposed to progress normally, and we talk about humiliating her twice, during dinner, the scene of Amanda leaving plays but she is at the table and Sydney isn't. And also what are we supposed to do to "humiliate" in certain situations. Are we just supposed to talk to her?
I'll fix the bugs and redo the walkthrough to make it clearer

Reactions: BunnyWing

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
As this is no longer “my” project, I would like to know and/or ask: is there a way to turn Off the loli content? It was and remains to be the one thing I will never enjoy, or actively code for.
I back this. An option to not have the loli content would be appreciated it.

Sep 27, 2018
As this is no longer “my” project, I would like to know and/or ask: is there a way to turn Off the loli content? It was and remains to be the one thing I will never enjoy, or actively code for.
I'm sorry, I'll have to add a switch at the beginning to make it optional and make the loli just hypnotized.

Reactions: Xalenda
Sep 27, 2018
but i did the magic trick with jenning and i still didnt get the opertunity to do that to her so what am i supposed to do exactly
if you have done 3 magic tricks you have to talk to her at school (morning or afternoon) and she gives you the keys to her house to visit her and Amos in the evening.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
i already did the tug of war magic trick and still all i get from her is hi peter. i still dont know what im doing wrong.
edit:nevermind i figured it out. i needed to get amos's rep up.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes