Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
yes and no, half of the characters are well finished but I have to check again if there are any bugs and for the nexus this is the hardest part as I have to reset all the corruption switches in relation to all the Neala events.

but I will soon publish the new version to find and fix the remaining bugs for the finished characters.
Yeah, you'll probably find most bugs yourself. If you need anything corrected grammar-wise, send it to me on a .txt file!

SnoopyDog32

Jan 16, 2023
I don't understand, is this mod a mod to the mod made by chillyscholar ? Like if I download this mod, I'll have to content from the F95Zone mod or are those 2 mods completely separated ?

leo18002

Dec 16, 2020
I need help the game black screens after certain scenes and does the birthday scene always soft lock with the place holder its like the black

Last edited:

leo18002

Dec 16, 2020
When I finished kimberly corruption the one where she likes sex it soft locks on the map spawning me so far right I cant move have you thought of adding a teleport home only and debug power?

Sep 27, 2018
When I finished kimberly corruption the one where she likes sex it soft locks on the map spawning me so far right I cant move have you thought of adding a teleport home only and debug power?
you need to unlock the cheat mod, you can find it on the computer in your room.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes