Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 3, 2020
Got a black screen after Sydney's brainwash sex scene. Is there a simple way to remove the black screen with RPG maker or saveeditonline? Like teleporting me out or something. I did not have turned on cheats before the black screen.
blackscreen while you can move is probably the most common bug and it's pretty dumb. Basically game calls event [Fade Out] before playing scenes, that's the black screen. Then after scene is suposed to play you put in [Fade in] event which restores sight. People often simply don't put it in dialogue due to spaggettii code, copy&pasting shit and rpgmaker UI being shit to read. If you wanna fix it go to any other place where game fades out but acutally remembers to fade in, good luck doing it off memory. I just put [Fade in] under Q button when I test stuff but changes I make to common events never make it to overlord's releases :cautious:

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
First bug I ran into is that, the game crashes if you try to view the pics in the phone after you get a naked pic of Sarah. Also when you text Kimberley for the first time when she doesn't show up at the park the reply says "no text required".
this pic is simply not in the game for some reason. Go to Graphics\Gallery and put in any pic named 'Sarahpic1.jpg' and it will be fine. I mean, you still won't progress further because:
1.To trigger next event in toilet game checks if switch 826:milf corrupt lock is ON, but nothing in the game actually turns it ON, blackmail isnt even mentioned so xalenda probably just wanted to go here after previous toilet event. Delete that condition.
2.In that same event at the end switch 829 is turned OFF while it should be turned ON.
After that I think next we're supposed to corrupt them fully in their houses but looking there I honestly have no clue. Lisa has only one event that doesn't even flip her total CORR switch, while Sarah has too many events with weird variables, some unnamed. At this point I'm too tired to keep looking, it needs more than simple fix.

plugin scripts are generally very well behaved and even have helpfull comments in them(even if some are in spanish lol). Last place I'd look for bugs. I can dive into some of it and explain how they work if anybody wants to go around changing or adding shit doe. Also I took another look at dinner event, just implement it again from scratch, honestly, write down what it does, then burn the original and don't look back. It's beyond fixing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this pic is simply not in the game for some reason. Go to Graphics\Gallery and put in any pic named 'Sarahpic1.jpg' and it will be fine. I mean, you still won't progress further because:
1.To trigger next event in toilet game checks if switch 826:milf corrupt lock is ON, but nothing in the game actually turns it ON, blackmail isnt even mentioned so xalenda probably just wanted to go here after previous toilet event. Delete that condition.
2.In that same event at the end switch 829 is turned OFF while it should be turned ON.
After that I think next we're supposed to corrupt them fully in their houses but looking there I honestly have no clue. Lisa has only one event that doesn't even flip her total CORR switch, while Sarah has too many events with weird variables, some unnamed. At this point I'm too tired to keep looking, it needs more than simple fix.

plugin scripts are generally very well behaved and even have helpfull comments in them(even if some are in spanish lol). Last place I'd look for bugs. I can dive into some of it and explain how they work if anybody wants to go around changing or adding shit doe. Also I took another look at dinner event, just implement it again from scratch, honestly, write down what it does, then burn the original and don't look back. It's beyond fixing.
meaning that some routes are incomplete or bugged?

Sep 12, 2023
Im somewhat confused with the OP and what is currently being discussed. Theres a 0.9.5 version on OP, which includes "memoria" and bonus scenes, which idk what is that but sounds cool. Thing is, there is also a 0.9.7 in the comments and i dont know if it includes any memoria or bonus scenes. There is also a udxm - bonus areas file in op, but it seems to be basically a new game altogether?

I guess my question is what do i have to download? Does the 0.9.7 encompass everything?

Aug 3, 2020
meaning that some routes are incomplete or bugged?
If I remember right so far it's:
Mom: completable(content works until enslavement event)
Sydney: completable
Kimberly: completable
Grandma: completable
Donna: completable
Mrs Jennings: completable but with some gamebreaking bugs if you don't choose corrupt dialogue options
Ms. Amos: I didn't test it, overlord says it's completed
Kaylee: completable last time I checked
Sarah: first half doable
Lisa: first half doable
Dizzy: broken
Ms Taylor: no content
Neala:nexus is complete now so she's basically completable, but she's got only like 2 scenes and only gets enslaved as part of the ending.

there are events after enslavement but before we get to them I want to finish character routes. 0.9.7 is the latest version with all Xalenda content + overlord and me bugfixing/adding stuff. walkthrou is in the process of being made.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If I remember right so far it's:
Mom: completable(content works until enslavement event)
Sydney: completable
Kimberly: completable
Grandma: completable
Donna: completable
Mrs Jennings: completable but with some gamebreaking bugs if you don't choose corrupt dialogue options
Ms. Amos: I didn't test it, overlord says it's completed
Kaylee: completable last time I checked
Sarah: first half doable
Lisa: first half doable
Dizzy: broken
Ms Taylor: no content
Neala:nexus is complete now so she's basically completable, but she's got only like 2 scenes and only gets enslaved as part of the ending.

there are events after enslavement but before we get to them I want to finish character routes. 0.9.7 is the latest version with all Xalenda content + overlord and me bugfixing/adding stuff. walkthrou is in the process of being made.
YEEEEEP the ones i was referring to(without referring to them) are actually Sarah, Lisa and Dizzy XD

Sep 12, 2023
0.9.7 is the latest version with all Xalenda content + overlord and me bugfixing/adding stuff. walkthrou is in the process of being made.
Ah, thats good to know. So just to confirm, the "Bonus Scenes" link in the OP is not necessary anymore?

Anyway, ive compressed the 0.9.7 version. Its now below 500 mb. For those who need smaller downloads, at a slight expense on image quality, . It should not introduce new bugs or anything, as ive just compressed the images/audio, and not the game as a whole

Also, holy crap this jumpscared me. I opened the game at night, pitch black room, and this mf is the first thing i see in my new game. Fucking startled me lmao.
Screenshot from 2023-09-18 22-22-19.png

Reactions: Migneas

IMMR22

Mar 9, 2020
Wait so is it playable now?, i remember that you had to constantly search in this thread patches for every scene.

Kitsune1991

Apr 15, 2018
Wait so is it playable now?, i remember that you had to constantly search in this thread patches for every scene.
In order to get the mod to work I had to extract the 0.9.7 version over the 0.9.6b version.

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
There is and there isn't. Basically the walkthrough is not complete and not very accurate either. Give it time and just use the old RPG standby of interact with everything.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
This "mod" is standalone and can be played without the original game. Just download and play provided you have the Ace RTP, which stupidly easy to find.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Xalenda started it but after real life got in the way multiple times, overlordarkness took over.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes