Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreoneShadow

Jan 6, 2024
Xalenda Man, I really excited to play the urban demon mod you made. I am unable to access the MEGA link. Please if you can try and give me the file link somehow it would be super good. I am very excited to play the mod you made.

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
I think I might have sequence broken a couple of things in the 9.7 update. Visiting Kimberly at the cafe seems to lead straight to a request for "service" and the first Deepthroat scene, despite not having established that as a pattern on the other days. (She's also there every afternoon with the same issue, even when she's also still at the park, but I assume that's a coding thing.)

I also jumped straight to the Ride coercion with Donna on Saturday, despite never having spoken to her outside of the intro sequence. Not sure what I could have done there. I spoke to the blonde "bugfix" nurse before, but I said no to the fix, so I don't think that would have jumped it forward, but I'm not positive.

Edit: And I'm having trouble with the Naga Chili. Mom ate it, I get teleported to the upstairs area in the evening, but she doesn't come in and the dialogue doesn't trigger, and then she doesn't visit me at night. I ended up being able to trigger it by going down from the attic at night and it triggered then, somehow.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IC123
Sep 27, 2018
I think I might have sequence broken a couple of things in the 9.7 update. Visiting Kimberly at the cafe seems to lead straight to a request for "service" and the first Deepthroat scene, despite not having established that as a pattern on the other days. (She's also there every afternoon with the same issue, even when she's also still at the park, but I assume that's a coding thing.)

I also jumped straight to the Ride coercion with Donna on Saturday, despite never having spoken to her outside of the intro sequence. Not sure what I could have done there. I spoke to the blonde "bugfix" nurse before, but I said no to the fix, so I don't think that would have jumped it forward, but I'm not positive.

Edit: And I'm having trouble with the Naga Chili. Mom ate it, I get teleported to the upstairs area in the evening, but she doesn't come in and the dialogue doesn't trigger, and then she doesn't visit me at night. I ended up being able to trigger it by going down from the attic at night and it triggered then, somehow.
thanks for the info on the bugs, I'll look into it when I have time, I've had some personal problems continuing the bugfixes.

Reactions: IC123 and potrio

GreoneShadow

Jan 6, 2024
overlorddarknes I noticed another bug is where some scene are impossible to escape for instance. When i talk to sydney in afternoon and the sex happens. It just goes wonkey and the scene keeps on looping.
2. I was playing the birthday scene. Where everyone is invited at cafe and mom takes everyone out. But then there is a dialogue happy birthday and then it shows "Sorry Place Holder". The Image of mom's bj scene is on screen and it won't go away. Which makes it impossible to move further.

Last edited:

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
The last time I downloaded this mod and ran it in joiplay, it already had a save that took me straight to the gallery. Does anyone still have it?

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Found a bug during first titjob after soulcrush mrs jennings, the scene replays itself as "purity", fixed that. I hope.
Fixed an endless loop on Sydney when you talk to her after soul crush and also made all the scenes work correctly, I hope I interpretted the animations correctly from the text.
Also fixed mom sleep scenes not play properly after Titfuck and Bj at night, now you should have proper flow. Also fixed the fact that after any inside shower encounter, the condition would not reset each new day.
Fixed the endless image on the screen after not being able to corrupt either mom or sis or even after corrupting and being exhausted, IF the image is still there simply repress ENTER and select "LEAVE". The condition should be removed.
Fixed that you can't take a picture of Mrs Jennings on school yard due the item being labeled as 13 instea of just using the engine items itself.
Fixed the key sis bug, probably a copy of data of some form changed it so that it was that you can only open the door using the ORIGINAL key instead the of the copy labeled as "(C)" for copy.
I have also deleted the condition for grandma, to not be able to go back to her after FIRST shower quest. Because it was set as not as a CONTROL SWITCH (the red one) but as normal Switch (the blue one), I was too lazy to make a red one, so make a new one yourselves or await new bug fix. Probably tomorrow.
Oh and I made it so the debug menu is permanently on, the mechanic to turn it off is still in the code, just not in the game. (Dont mess with the values in the teleportation room.)

I will also probably add more kissing scenes and my old animations that weren't added before, if I feel like it.

To add the fixes simply download overlord's latest version of 0.9.7 and add it to the data and rewrite it. IF You have already modded your own version make a copy of the game in a seperate folder, the save files should still work.

If there are any urgent bugs needed to be fixed, mention me through this post.

Somebody bring xal back from the dead. Even if you have to drag his hooves from Hell itself.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Somebody bring xal back from the dead. Even if you have to drag his hooves from Hell itself.
But it's so warm and comfy here... nothing like getting a full-body tan by being dunked into lava followed by a nap on the Bed of Discarded Souls to really refresh yourself. Apart from maybe corrupting MILFs. Mmm...

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay guys let's Simmons Xalenda from the depths of Abaddon.
XALENDA! XALENDA! XALENDA! Grant us the UltraFinal UrbanDemons version so your Seal may be broken permanently and you may rest along those who hath brought human white sticky fluids out of the deepest depths of Mount Cockadickus.
May you and IC123 be intertwined so the UltraFinal UDXM (Actually done) version may exist.
I want the full dark corruption thing to be fleshed out (Preferably with the lolis but that's just me) and actually some clothing progress (The more corrupted, the more revealing) would be ideal- SHUT UP SCYTHE YOU CAN'T EVEN CODE

Also, Kissing scenes? It would be great if you could force your sister to seduce your Mom or vice versa. Actually rape shou-OKAY THATS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU, DARK SCYTHE.

Anyways

*Achem*

Klatu Barata Nikto!

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I need people who have a full gallery of all additional content from the base game that relates to the characters. Especially pictures. I used to collect everything newly made however I do not want to sift through hundreds of pages again.
Specifically I remember I either made or stole a jennings nude kiss, a mom nude kiss and a sis nude kiss.
So if anyone has a gallery of this fan made content like I used to.
Please share.

Last edited:

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Made 3 edits in the kissing department. I already implemented morning kisses by mom after each sexual event.
You get the nude kiss only after penetration and total corruption. (Basically only when she wants to be nude).
And also made my older jennings kissing pic more blacker due to the fact that I thought she looked orange. And also made a nude version of her aswell. I will put those in the outside of School in the morning and noon, you know like "Hey good morning master *kiss*" idk, I am shit at writing a story.
I am also thinking of when the cucking scene happens I would force her to kiss.

I really also want to make a breast sucking scene for all characters, like the one with dizzy,. Or at least a steady picture of standing and breast sucking, as a variant for the kiss. "Kiss on the mouth or kiss on my breast" type of deal idk.

I also really love the new brainwashing idea for sydney although there is a bad overlap between her corruption points leading to her total corruption couch scenes playing instead of the brainwashing however I think as a seperate content it is a nice addition, I fixed some of the grammar and also made it so it's less buggy, the fade out and fade in works and also erasure of pictures. And also lessened the amount of brainwashing required, 10 times is too much, for a maximum I made it 8 sometimes 6 to progress due to the weird way it is implemented.
I also made the puzzles easier and less buggy and without any neala influence since this is just a copy. For future reference I would totally delete the whole deathclaw thing and make it less long. OR at least add more corruption scenes. I also fixed the breakfast thing breaking after completing her brainwashing. Now it should all work like this : After you finally break her, you wake up to your mother fucking and kissing and sucking you, then of course you head downstairs where you wake your sis up to fuck her brains out, OR alternatively your could use your powers to melt her head a bit. Either way if you visit her in the morning she will make you breakfast IF you have completed at least 3 brainwashing sequences.

There is also no dialogue for Sydney having her breakfast ride, and as I stated before I suck at making this. So whoever wants to make one, the files for it are the sydney-sex-breakfast folder.
I also added more variety to the pictures shown in the corrupt dinner and added 2 or 3 new lines. Whenever MC mentions a fucked or unfucked whore, they blush and get horny.

Fixed grandma disappearing after TC scene and made her TC at Noon to be naked at all times like with mom and sis. I am also thinking of making afternoon a copypaste so player has more time to fuck and suck.

If I manage to do it all today, I will probably also replace the old Ms Taylor busts with the new ones. Although I should first get an approval from you guys, new busts for Ms T, yay or nay? Although her tits are smaller the detail seems better.
Also fixed Ms T unable to progress due to SC being used because someone thought that jump labels go to the bottom. Smh smh.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Made 3 edits in the kissing department. I already implemented morning kisses by mom after each sexual event.
You get the nude kiss only after penetration and total corruption. (Basically only when she wants to be nude).
And also made my older jennings kissing pic more blacker due to the fact that I thought she looked orange. And also made a nude version of her aswell. I will put those in the outside of School in the morning and noon, you know like "Hey good morning master *kiss*" idk, I am shit at writing a story.
I am also thinking of when the cucking scene happens I would force her to kiss.

I really also want to make a breast sucking scene for all characters, like the one with dizzy,. Or at least a steady picture of standing and breast sucking, as a variant for the kiss. "Kiss on the mouth or kiss on my breast" type of deal idk.

I also really love the new brainwashing idea for sydney although there is a bad overlap between her corruption points leading to her total corruption couch scenes playing instead of the brainwashing however I think as a seperate content it is a nice addition, I fixed some of the grammar and also made it so it's less buggy, the fade out and fade in works and also erasure of pictures. And also lessened the amount of brainwashing required, 10 times is too much, for a maximum I made it 8 sometimes 6 to progress due to the weird way it is implemented.
I also made the puzzles easier and less buggy and without any neala influence since this is just a copy. For future reference I would totally delete the whole deathclaw thing and make it less long. OR at least add more corruption scenes. I also fixed the breakfast thing breaking after completing her brainwashing. Now it should all work like this : After you finally break her, you wake up to your mother fucking and kissing and sucking you, then of course you head downstairs where you wake your sis up to fuck her brains out, OR alternatively your could use your powers to melt her head a bit. Either way if you visit her in the morning she will make you breakfast IF you have completed at least 3 brainwashing sequences.

There is also no dialogue for Sydney having her breakfast ride, and as I stated before I suck at making this. So whoever wants to make one, the files for it are the sydney-sex-breakfast folder.
I also added more variety to the pictures shown in the corrupt dinner and added 2 or 3 new lines. Whenever MC mentions a fucked or unfucked whore, they blush and get horny.

Fixed grandma disappearing after TC scene and made her TC at Noon to be naked at all times like with mom and sis. I am also thinking of making afternoon a copypaste so player has more time to fuck and suck.

If I manage to do it all today, I will probably also replace the old Ms Taylor busts with the new ones. Although I should first get an approval from you guys, new busts for Ms T, yay or nay? Although her tits are smaller the detail seems better.
Also fixed Ms T unable to progress due to SC being used because someone thought that jump labels go to the bottom. Smh smh.
More depraved incest, nice. You rock, dude :love:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes