Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent boy

Nov 16, 2023
Um... I'm new here so... this mod completely rewrites the game or just adds new content?
And... I can see that the mod uses game version 0.8.2, but... mod maker have added content from the later versions of the game... or am I wrong?

Sep 27, 2018
Um... I'm new here so... this mod completely rewrites the game or just adds new content?
And... I can see that the mod uses game version 0.8.2, but... mod maker have added content from the later versions of the game... or am I wrong?
This is a completely different story whith new content made from an old version of the game (that's why I spend so much time correcting and finishing the game).

• Wow
Reactions: Silent boy

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
With overlordarkness's account deleted, that's gonna be a problem. Hell the same thing happened to Chilly.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
The account being removed. Fun.

So, we need full on new download links, other than mega because otherwise someone will probably report it again.

Reactions: porotropo
Aug 3, 2020

Here's version on my computer, I think it only differs by few naked chicks in bedroom for debugging, just don't click those.

I won't be dropping here often till like summer, no time. I can only make changes to overlord's version directly after he posts it anyway cause we don't have anything close to github repository.

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
Does anyone have the most recent version they can post for download? I tried Permanent Virgin but the invisibility is bugged for me and just fast forwards time so I cannot do certain steps.

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
After a scene with Kimberly at the cafe I was dumped onto the world map in an area I can't get out of. Might be worth while adding a teleport home option in the phone or something.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes