Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikepro91

Jul 19, 2020
First bug I ran into is that, the game crashes if you try to view the pics in the phone after you get a naked pic of Sarah. Also when you text Kimberley for the first time when she doesn't show up at the park the reply says "no text required".

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
Sep 27, 2018
First bug I ran into is that, the game crashes if you try to view the pics in the phone after you get a naked pic of Sarah. Also when you text Kimberley for the first time when she doesn't show up at the park the reply says "no text required".
It's a bit more complicated, it's coming from the phone plugin and I don't understand it so I'm going to have a look at it if I have the time or if someone knows how to fix it or explain it to me?

Reactions: worldwatch432

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This version of the game has no purity option within it - at least, it's not supposed to. Everything was supposed to be focused on the corruption of both the women and the main character, as the Demonic Powers slowly but surely twisted his way of viewing things until he becomes... well, I won't spoil the easily-viewed endings~

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
It's a bit more complicated, it's coming from the phone plugin and I don't understand it so I'm going to have a look at it if I have the time or if someone knows how to fix it or explain it to me?
Its because Kimberley's text message labeled "KimberlyParkReply" in "\Data\Text Messages" file path literally says "NO TEXT REQUIRED!"

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
btw not sounding like a poorsucker but can it be possible to use something other than mega please?

Anything above 3GB it's a 5hrs cooldown and if you leave the tab to open it later on the whole progress resets.

Idk maybe something like dropbox or file.io or Terminal could be more flexible xD

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Gofile is a good alternative, but you gotta stay on the ball cause I hear the links are temporary, so constant checking and updating when expired is needed.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Gofile is a good alternative, but you gotta stay on the ball cause I hear the links are temporary, so constant checking and updating when expired is needed.
I mean not complaining to a major degree or nothing out of the ordinary, is just that i have a remininse no matter what to nergal's vanilla UD that even any Mod made from it i have the feeling to play them all until i complete each one of em :D

Each mod has it's unique kind of scenes and even if is a spaghettis code of random crashes coming either from the vanilla version or from the Modder i still don't give a damn as long the game is playable!

But i tried 4 times getting the xalenda version and is just futile because the DL gets half way :( while overlord version is less big and already finished from start to end xD

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
But i tried 4 times getting the xalenda version and is just futile because the DL gets half way :( while overlord version is less big and already finished from start to end xD
It really all comes down to the compression and everything as to why the file size is so large. If the thing's compressed, and then zipped, it should be a lot smaller, but it also makes it a real pain in the ass for hotfixes and such.

I used to try and upload to various sites, but ever since getting onto a pure WiFi internet, it's always been fairly wonky if the thing finishes uploading before the internet gives out for a moment. If anybody can post a link using a different site, I'll gladly give it front-page access.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Question: How do i get inside Sydney's room after copying her key? Or is that borked?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I think some of Sydney's variable locks are broken. I was able to do her undertable bj way before i had 15 points and the shower before 30.

So now every time i do Sydney's 4th brainwash i get a blackscreen.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i don't know what the hell is going on after the point where i snich on Jennings kissing
her love goes -4
1694133259016.png
i also get : sydney under table kitchen humiliation img file error loading
1694135109850.png

Last edited:

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
there is a error if you try and enter the pool with multi tickets and you try and leave the background goes black and you cant leave

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
Got a black screen after Sydney's brainwash sex scene. Is there a simple way to remove the black screen with RPG maker or saveeditonline? Like teleporting me out or something. I did not have turned on cheats before the black screen.

Sep 27, 2018
Got a black screen after Sydney's brainwash sex scene. Is there a simple way to remove the black screen with RPG maker or saveeditonline? Like teleporting me out or something. I did not have turned on cheats before the black screen.
no sorry, you need to use a previous save and wait for the fix

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I was able to "fix" it by getting a scene transition by setting up an evening babysitting scene. Which required me to learn the basic outline of the transportation room and the first floor of the solomon home.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes