Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
here is the link but I still have to fix some bug if someone could tell me where they are

Thanks man! Do you plan on finishing Sydney? Maybe making the household free use? Have them be proud of you corrupting the lolis :love:
And how fucked up is the dialogue for Amanda and Alison?

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks man! Do you plan on finishing Sydney? Maybe making the household free use? Have them be proud of you corrupting the lolis :love:
And how fucked up is the dialogue for Amanda and Alison?
yes I'm going to finish Sydney first but I'm looking for ideas to corrupt her differently from the others

-For Amanda she is very naive and we take advantage of her at home playing hide and seek and while we are looking for her we hypnotize her so that she does not disturb us while we take care of her mother, more later we play with the 2 and she plays together too

-For Alison we take advantage of her loneliness to have these keys and play with her and her mother all day, to finish her we have to get rid of the "parasite" (her father) and console her with our big cock :devilish:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
yes I'm going to finish Sydney first but I'm looking for ideas to corrupt her differently from the others

-For Amanda she is very naive and we take advantage of her at home playing hide and seek and while we are looking for her we hypnotize her so that she does not disturb us while we take care of her mother, more later we play with the 2 and she plays together too

-For Alison we take advantage of her loneliness to have these keys and play with her and her mother all day, to finish her we have to get rid of the "parasite" (her father) and console her with our big cock :devilish:
Basically have Sydney be a dumb retarded sister at first.
Maybe make her oblivious of MC using her body (Grope scenes) and have Mom encourage your "bad" behavior, effectively making her an Accomplice. She'll get Sydney to do certain chores in which MC can perv on her body. Maybe around the house have no bra or panty/topless or bottomless rules? Don't know if you can make extra scenes for that.
MC just r4pes Sydney at first while Mom cheers him on. Mom also abuses Sydney. And lastly She'll get used to the abuse and be your incest sex toy. When she babysits she could help you fuck lolis. Fucked up yet hot. Most of the r4pe scenes can be done by making Sydney look mad or sad. Most of it can be dialogue.
I am excited to see how fucked up you'll make things. Hope you do Sydney soon so I can get a completed version of your version of the mod! Oh and age mentions and new clothing options can be awesome. Nothing like corruption causing the family to wear less or more slutty clothing hehehe

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
Basically have Sydney be a dumb retarded sister at first.
Maybe make her oblivious of MC using her body (Grope scenes) and have Mom encourage your "bad" behavior, effectively making her an Accomplice. She'll get Sydney to do certain chores in which MC can perv on her body. Maybe around the house have no bra or panty/topless or bottomless rules? Don't know if you can make extra scenes for that.
MC just r4pes Sydney at first while Mom cheers him on. Mom also abuses Sydney. And lastly She'll get used to the abuse and be your incest sex toy. When she babysits she could help you fuck lolis. Fucked up yet hot. Most of the r4pe scenes can be done by making Sydney look mad or sad. Most of it can be dialogue.
I am excited to see how fucked up you'll make things. Hope you do Sydney soon so I can get a completed version of your version of the mod! Oh and age mentions and new clothing options can be awesome. Nothing like corruption causing the family to wear less or more slutty clothing hehehe
yes it's a good idea, I'm going to make sure to break her mind with the help of the mother and rebuild her spirit by making her addicted to pleasure and my "Dark seed"

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
here is the link but I still have to fix some bug if someone could tell me where they are

your work is much appriciated! can you please fix the bugs in the park milfs route, lisa is bugged as hell im not sure its even finished. and sarah route is glitched when you total corrupt her and visit her at night.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So overlorddarknes What parts are playable, what did you change, and what are you planning to add?
Because I wanna play it right now but if you're adding more stuff like Sydney I'd rather wait

Sep 27, 2018
So overlorddarknes What parts are playable, what did you change, and what are you planning to add?
Because I wanna play it right now but if you're adding more stuff like Sydney I'd rather wait
-Mom, Amos , kaylee and Donna are finished (Amanda and Alison Also)

-Kimberly, Jenning and Taylor they have a lot of content and request verification if there are no more bugs (Jenning is difficult to correct and you always have to have more corruption than likes)

-I'm finishing Sydney, a few more days and it's good, I'll finish Dizzy who is related

then I would attack the big piece "Neala" (if no major bugs are reported to me in the meantime)

(I don't take care of the grandmother at all, she disgusts me, sorry for those who are interested in her)

Sep 27, 2018
your work is much appriciated! can you please fix the bugs in the park milfs route, lisa is bugged as hell im not sure its even finished. and sarah route is glitched when you total corrupt her and visit her at night.
they are not finished at all and I will make them last, sorry

AzraelWalker

Dec 29, 2018
Hey overlorddarknes you are doing a great job with this man. Just thought Id give you a heads up here is a bug with the mom where if you head downstairs at night to the second floor you get a quick scene of the MC saying "Oh hey mom!", the mom gets a "?" above her head and then the scene locks up and wont progress further. The moms affection and corruption are at 22 and 35 respectively (not sure if that info helps).

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hey overlorddarknes you are doing a great job with this man. Just thought Id give you a heads up here is a bug with the mom where if you head downstairs at night to the second floor you get a quick scene of the MC saying "Oh hey mom!", the mom gets a "?" above her head and then the scene locks up and wont progress further. The moms affection and corruption are at 22 and 35 respectively (not sure if that info helps).
I managed to avoid that bug. Activate debug mode by interacting with the computer and answering some easy questions, then teleport to Home Downstairs and head upstairs. The scene will continue as normal.

Sep 27, 2018
You had to come from the first floor for the chilli event to activate but I corrected it

Reactions: AzraelWalker

TRYMv

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, Ive had this issue that i cant get past the first weekend. And i dont access to the debug-mode after the quiz. Any help appreciated!

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Ive had this issue that i cant get past the first weekend. And i dont access to the debug-mode after the quiz. Any help appreciated!
To access debug room you need to fix your computer and the debug test will be available. When you say get past do you mean accelerate time? If so there should be stuff upstairs you can do as well as watch TV downstairs if I remember right.

Reactions: TRYMv
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes