Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey, here's a quick-fix for Donna's Saturday hospital visit and Dizzy's scene after the bar.

Dizzy's scene was made back before I did a purge of some of the maps, so they were sending her to the wrong place. I've erased any character input at all there, so now you warp back home at the end, easy peasy.

Donna's was in a similar vein - in RPG Maker, there are things called "Common Events", or things that happen a lot that, rather than copy-pasting, you just insert once and be done with it. The event was trying to call up a CE that didn't actually do anything; now it should end correctly.

Unzip, replace maps in Data folder, you know this routine~

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Attention all artists! Attention anybody who knows how to use photoshop!
Attention especially to those who want to see NEW SHIT in the mod!

I need your help.

Without going too much into detail, I need busts (those character images when they speak) of certain characters in... ahem, uh, "new" bodies. If you think you can do something like this - even if it's just smashing two pictures together and hoping it works out - please, send me a Message.

For the rest of you who, like me, can't even draw stick figures with any kind of skill, do not fret - I can use your help too! How, you may ask?

Feedback!

I'll be releasing special updates in regards to the special Memoria bonus scenes, and would love your feedback on what works, what doesn't work, what you want to see, what you wish would go away, oh my god does this guy ever shut up, no he doesn't he's on his sixth cup of coffee and has eaten half a bag of white, sugar-like powder!

Seriously, though - hit me up if you're interested in taking part, in any capacity. All are welcome, nobody shall be turned away... unless your name is ChillyScholar. YOU I have plans for... yes... *rubs hooves together*

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

I need your help.

Without going too much into detail, I need busts (those character images when they speak) of certain characters in... ahem, uh, "new" bodies. If you think you can do something like this - even if it's just smashing two pictures together and hoping it works out - please, send me a Message.

For the rest of you who, like me, can't even draw stick figures with any kind of skill, do not fret - I can use your help too! How, you may ask?

Feedback!

I'll be releasing special updates in regards to the special Memoria bonus scenes, and would love your feedback on what works, what doesn't work, what you want to see, what you wish would go away, oh my god does this guy ever shut up, no he doesn't he's on his sixth cup of coffee and has eaten half a bag of white, sugar-like powder!

Seriously, though - hit me up if you're interested in taking part, in any capacity. All are welcome, nobody shall be turned away... unless your name is ChillyScholar. YOU I have plans for... yes... *rubs hooves together*
Could you be more specific? I don't get it exactly what you want

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Could you be more specific? I don't get it exactly what you want
He wants people to make new busts, more specifically bodies for the already existing characters, whether done by photoshop or redrawn.
Most likely to do with the corruption stuff, maybe it'll make their bodies change!
You could DM him.
Besides that, he wants our feedback on the upcoming updates, and is making something for or doing something with ChillyScholar, I have no clue as to what.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
He wants people to make new busts, more specifically bodies for the already existing characters, whether done by photoshop or redrawn.
Most likely to do with the corruption stuff, maybe it'll make their bodies change!
You could DM him.
Besides that, he wants our feedback on the upcoming updates, and is making something for or doing something with ChillyScholar, I have no clue as to what.
you just rewrote what he said, why would I understand it differently? new busts ok, but what type of new busts? he didn't specify.

Edit: He said without going in too much details, but still, hard to do anything without knowing something

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
you just rewrote what he said, why would I understand it differently? new busts ok, but what type of new busts? he didn't specify.

Edit: He said without going in too much details, but still, hard to do anything without knowing something
Oh, sorry if my reply didn't help much. Maybe you could DM him, or he'll read this if we're lucky.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Here! God, I try to fix this stupid fucking "I can't get past the noon time, please help, waaaaaah" every other upload, so take this, unzip it, replace the file in the Data folder, then stand in front of the Television and just keep clicking until the time passes! Fucking... fuck!

(Little pissed off right now... mostly at the game.)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh, sorry if my reply didn't help much. Maybe you could DM him, or he'll read this if we're lucky.
I was hoping people would message me directly.
If you think you can do something like this - even if it's just smashing two pictures together and hoping it works out - please, send me a Message.
I even wrote it in the original post!

AB84

Aug 31, 2017

I need your help.

Feedback!

I am a trained graphic designer, but haven't used photoshop in quite some time now. What did you have in mind for character busts?

Edit: Sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Know what this game is missing?

If you guessed a mall selling exactly one item, where nudity is required for you to get inside,
and the thing being sold is women... then you'd be absolutely correct!

Not really sure how you guessed that specifically, but well done.
Enjoy a preview for a future build~
Mall_2.png
And before you ask - yes, it’s selling women. It’s a modern-day Slave Market in *insert city name here*.

I am particularly happy with how putting a few women behind glass worked out. And some of those women look oddly familiar... try to guess who they are!

If you manage to guess the purple one right on your FIRST try... you get a cookie!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Red Sand

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

If you guessed a mall selling exactly one item, where nudity is required for you to get inside,

View attachment 1613308
And before you ask - yes, it’s selling women. It’s a modern-day Slave Market in *insert city name here*.

I am particularly happy with how putting a few women behind glass worked out. And some of those women look oddly familiar... try to guess who they are!

If you manage to guess the purple one right on your FIRST try... you get a cookie!
Peter makes a trip to this mall to purchase more for his personal harem? I LOVE IT!! I don't recognize the purple one but I think that is Sarah next to her.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 1613308

You steal my sprites, I steal you map! XD And of course I know all these women ( but me guessing would be stealing :p )

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ahh, but maybe I changed some of them? Or some of them aren't who you think they are?!

And of course, you go right ahead and steal whatever you wish my friend! Before I realized I'd saved over it, I was gonna hand you a copy of the blank version, but it's not too difficult to erase, thankfully. Everything's on the tilesheets we use, apart from the women in the glass - that was minor tweaking on my part.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ahh, but maybe I changed some of them? Or some of them aren't who you think they are?!

And of course, you go right ahead and steal whatever you wish my friend! Before I realized I'd saved over it, I was gonna hand you a copy of the blank version, but it's not too difficult to erase, thankfully. Everything's on the tilesheets we use, apart from the women in the glass - that was minor tweaking on my part.
Can you give me the name of the tilesets you used?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Celianna Tile A1-A4, Futuristic A5, Dungeon_B, Dungeon_C, Futuristic_TileD, Futuristic_TileE, ModernDay_TileD, Celiannatiled, NL-Inside-TileD... think that's everything.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Celianna Tile A1-A4, Futuristic A5, Dungeon_B, Dungeon_C, Futuristic_TileD, Futuristic_TileE, ModernDay_TileD, Celiannatiled, NL-Inside-TileD... think that's everything.
1643006356534.png

I meant like on your database folder, so I can just copy and paste it...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes