Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, I could use some help, for some reason when I do Mrs. Jennings scenes (Fucking Jennings in the bathroom the first time and in the park for example) the purity option is automatically selected. Any way to fix this? :(
Can't remember rightly - been almost a year since I've even looked at the folder for the thing - but I don't think I ever switched/flipped/changed Mrs. J all that much initially. She was on the "To-Do" list that I never got around to, because I was having way too much more fun creating than fixing.

where is the bonus scene folder? it cannot be found in the game directory, may it have a different name ?
Bonus Scene stuff is its own thing. First post has two downloads - one for "Main" game, one for "Bonus Scenes" - and the Bonus stuff you're looking for is there. It's a hefty chonker though.

I need some help. My mc is moving with his back. How to fix this bug?
The game is not playable. Terrible mistakes with sprites. MC is looking north and there is no way to fix it.
There is literally an NPC in the Nexus that fixes your movement - the flame off to the one side. As soon as you can get to the night-time, just talk to them and bing, you're good to go.

Happens more than you think, unfortunately... never could figure out when/where/why it happens in this scene, and not that one...

Mar 24, 2018
Can't remember rightly - been almost a year since I've even looked at the folder for the thing - but I don't think I ever switched/flipped/changed Mrs. J all that much initially. She was on the "To-Do" list that I never got around to, because I was having way too much more fun creating than fixing.
You don't have to worry about this one!
I figured it out, it was due to me no realizing that the choices I made during class mattered that much(Choosing between paying attention, daydreaming and talking to your friend)
I was under the assumption that both paying attention and daydreaming served the same purpose just with one being a little nicer than the other. But in reality they each added to my corruption/purity points with her depending on what I chose. I was under the assumption that only those big choices you make mattered (Red or Blue), which is how it works with every other character besides her. I figured this out after seeing the code for the game and using save editor to see what the value of those variables were, and to my surprise I had more purity points with her because I almost always chose to pay attention in class.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Playing on Android using joiplay. So I just want to ask which one should I play the 9.4 one is just one exe file which was not installing. I had to extract the files to install it in joiplay. Then downloaded bonus one thinking of it as an add-ons only where it's a whole game on it's own. So should I play first one or the bonus one. Literally confused.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Play the first one for the full-ish game.
Play the bonus scenes for bonus scenes/alternative "endings".
Play both simultaneously.
Play neither.
Play the first one for 5-minutes, then the bonus for 30-seconds using only your left foot.

Basically, play whichever one you want - they're not mutually exclusive,
but you have a better idea of what's going on by playing the "main" game first.

**EDIT**
Sorry, I'm in a mood.

Play the first download for the Main game.
The second download is a stand-alone, additional story but no bearing on the main game.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Although I totally get that IC123 doesn't wish to share the darker racier version, it does make mereally fucking curious.
A man can dream muhahaha
Anyways as a closing note it was an honor to be part of this. I now have proof that I can add game soundtracks to my portfolio!Xalenda

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
Hey
Xalenda
I really appriciate your work but the mod is really buggy :\
i was wandering if you have some sort of walkthrough or a working save in order to view the scenes as you intended, specifically the scenarios with sarah and lisa. will be much appriciated!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sadly, no - you'll need to ask around and see if anybody else has a "completed" save to view everything.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Xalenda Do you have (or know of) a compilation with all the fixes provided by the community for v0.9.4?
Figured I'd ask before hail mary-ing an attempt to throw a bunch of the ones in the thread together and hope for the best.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nope!

You can ask IC123 for their own version that's "fixed", but they've stated above that they don't feel comfortable releasing it for a major audience as it has been tailored for their own personal enjoyment (different kinks and whatnot).

The best I can offer at this time is to go get a copy of RPG Maker VXAce yourself (should be cheap on Steam with the Black Friday sales and whatnot), then... take a crack at it.

I wish you all the best of good luck in your search.

Reactions: f95guest389

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Nope!

You can ask IC123 for their own version that's "fixed", but they've stated above that they don't feel comfortable releasing it for a major audience as it has been tailored for their own personal enjoyment (different kinks and whatnot).

The best I can offer at this time is to go get a copy of RPG Maker VXAce yourself (should be cheap on Steam with the Black Friday sales and whatnot), then... take a crack at it.

I wish you all the best of good luck in your search.
Let it be known that if IC123 decides to release that version, he will be deemed a Hero.
And if his health is low, he'll need potions or food. There is also a new quest card waiting for him.

Reactions: thelunarprincess

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I don't suppose anyone has a way to contact chilly? He just left a suicide note in the cycle thread.
I posted something on Cycle's thread, here's to God he doesn't do anything stupid.
Suicide is NEVER the right thing.
It's not an option.
If you need help, there's plenty❤

Last edited:

IcyBalls

Dec 22, 2020
Alright I'm probably just dumb and/or haven't been paying attention long enough, but will this mod make use of the journal progress for the individual females (like each of their progress' that were originally next to their texting icons) to make progression a little more, in my opinion, streamlined and just I'd think objectively faster, like the original? I get that the entire point is to make use of corruption completely, but man I just found it to be a drag.

UlysessBruh

Apr 22, 2021
I posted something on Cycle's thread, here's to God he doesn't do anything stupid.
Suicide is NEVER the right thing.
It's not an option, it's selfish.
If you need help, there's plenty❤
a tip, when talking to a suicidal person never mention something that would make said person feel worse, like saying its selfish, no matter the cause, they are already feeling like shit and that makes them feel even shittier

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
a tip, when talking to a suicidal person never mention something that would make said person feel worse, like saying its selfish, no matter the cause, they are already feeling like shit and that makes them feel even shittier
I corrected my error. Still hope it helps.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes