Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Why is the game so buggy Xalenda?
Not trying to throw any shade or anything, I'm just always seeing people mention bugs and I don't visit the thread often since I'm not into the slave corruption stuff so I don't see much of what's being said, so I was just curious as to whether it was due to the spaghetti code that is Chilly's mod or a lack of bug testing as you work to implement everything or something else. Again, not trying to be rude, just curious.
Very simple answer, we for now await a new version, and then the bug fixes from people like me will roll in, xal will put them in the original mega/other service files and then it will be updated.
I literally posted a couple bug fixes for other versions, but they didn't get carried over since he was already working on the new version. SOME got carried over but not all.

PS: I have a working bug free version of the game on my own PC but I refuse to give it since it has so many changes from the original game and experimental stuff aswell. It also includes slurs and shit.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Very simple answer, we for now await a new version, and then the bug fixes from people like me will roll in, xal will put them in the original mega/other service files and then it will be updated.
I literally posted a couple bug fixes for other versions, but they didn't get carried over since he was already working on the new version. SOME got carried over but not all.

PS: I have a working bug free version of the game on my own PC but I refuse to give it since it has so many changes from the original game and experimental stuff aswell. It also includes slurs and shit.
consider me intrigued bro, slurs and shit are my kink! *joking obviously, but i'd want to see it*

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Actual shit or just random stuff?
I dunno how to respond to this, it's an older version of 0.93 so all the new content is missing
I just keep it around to know what stuff works and what doesn't. I am not going to update it ot 0.95 until a new version comes up, like 0.96 or something.
Xal said that he lost the files he was working on, so he either has to recreate them or somehow get them back.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
No. No feces. It's just slurs. Jesus are you hooked on this part, instead of it being a playable version of 0.9.3? Damn.
I don't intend on playing Xalenda's mod, it's not for me. It's just that when I saw someone I say they added slurs and shit to the game, I got kinda scared. Had to confirm whether I should actually be afraid or not.

Migneas

Jul 13, 2017
So...i managed to reload an old save and fixed the problem with peter's sprite being frozen, but now kimberly is missing, she was supposed to be in the cafe but she's not there nor the park, what can i do ?

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
i ran into a error Script "reading"line 4:argumenterror occurred Undefined class/module Fish_stats

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hello again. It's been a while since I've last posted here, so I'll give you an update:

I haven't done a damned thing since my last big post of the Extra part. Mostly life-related issues like a lack of gainful employment and having to move for the third time in as many years is kinda killing my boner for finishing/fixing/doing anything with this game. And, then as said before, I lost all of my newly-created Condo/Apartment maps, meaning I have to go back and recreate something, trying to find the magic in those scenes and events and bug-test those out the wazoo and... ugh, I can already feel my energy just draining away.

Every time I get into it, I sort of hit a point where I'll boot the thing up in order to fix a few bugs and- oh hey, I can play Kingdom Hearts on my computer now!, and then I'm gone.

IC123 If you want to, feel free to post your version of the game on here. I don't mind, people seem to appreciate a less-buggy version, even if it's changed. Part of the modding community is a delight in seeing what's new or different.

Boku-kun The bugs come from a severe lack on my end to actually play through games made via RPGMaker legitmately anymore. I always just go into the games from the editor so I can change variables and forget that other people can't do that, so I basically forget what's going on half the time.

Like the Donna Saturday skipping - I just force it past and ignore the problem because, for me, it's not a problem. It also doesn't hurt that I just do not care for Donna at all, and only included her in the original base-mod because I was working off of Chilly's/Nergal's versions. She contributes very little to anything, sort of like Kaylee, which is why they don't get much screen-time or work in this mod.

And there's nothing wrong with asking a legit question, so long as it is legit (which this was).

epicbrofist88 and vork88 I've never heard of this particular set of bugs. Can you explain a little more what the problems/situations are?

So yeah, that's the case. If you've been following this thread for any length of time, you'll see that the inspiration and desire to work on this game comes and goes very randomly in short bursts - it's why I've never set up a Patreon or anything.

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
Hello again. It's been a while since I've last posted here, so I'll give you an update:

I haven't done a damned thing since my last big post of the Extra part. Mostly life-related issues like a lack of gainful employment and having to move for the third time in as many years is kinda killing my boner for finishing/fixing/doing anything with this game. And, then as said before, I lost all of my newly-created Condo/Apartment maps, meaning I have to go back and recreate something, trying to find the magic in those scenes and events and bug-test those out the wazoo and... ugh, I can already feel my energy just draining away.

Every time I get into it, I sort of hit a point where I'll boot the thing up in order to fix a few bugs and- oh hey, I can play Kingdom Hearts on my computer now!, and then I'm gone.

IC123 If you want to, feel free to post your version of the game on here. I don't mind, people seem to appreciate a less-buggy version, even if it's changed. Part of the modding community is a delight in seeing what's new or different.

Boku-kun The bugs come from a severe lack on my end to actually play through games made via RPGMaker legitmately anymore. I always just go into the games from the editor so I can change variables and forget that other people can't do that, so I basically forget what's going on half the time.

Like the Donna Saturday skipping - I just force it past and ignore the problem because, for me, it's not a problem. It also doesn't hurt that I just do not care for Donna at all, and only included her in the original base-mod because I was working off of Chilly's/Nergal's versions. She contributes very little to anything, sort of like Kaylee, which is why they don't get much screen-time or work in this mod.

And there's nothing wrong with asking a legit question, so long as it is legit (which this was).

epicbrofist88 and vork88 I've never heard of this particular set of bugs. Can you explain a little more what the problems/situations are?

So yeah, that's the case. If you've been following this thread for any length of time, you'll see that the inspiration and desire to work on this game comes and goes very randomly in short bursts - it's why I've never set up a Patreon or anything.
if i remember happen after you do nurse donna event it happen a while ago or it happen when trying to get the key to the bathroom in the park

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
also there is a bug where the mom don't disappear after you after wake her up and she goes to the kitchen at night

notaskinwalker

May 1, 2017
whats up with kimberly in both the main game and the bonus scenes? im not sure if im doing something wrong but even with the hotfixes from the main page she just disappears from the park after the mc points out she started working at the cafe, but then never shows up at the cafe

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes