Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, good news:

Yard Magic scenes are now DONE. Blocking is finished, scripts are written, and it helps progress the idea that Peter and Mrs. J's antics are more easily ignored by the students (it's just 'special tutoring' or something, I haven't decided what to call it yet.)
The following spoiler goes into larger detail about what Yard Magic will do and the aftermath of the situation.

And as always, thank you in advance for your thoughts, critiques, questions, and just random shit you post. I check the thread two-to-three times a day, and would really love to have your input on how to make this game more fun / interesting for you.

~Demonic Pony, Xalenda

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Oh man i'm so sorry, i wish you and your family the best and the strength to get trough this terrible situation. Don't feel bad for putting this mod to the side to focus on more important things right now, everybody understands. Just don't forget that you're not alone in this.

Reactions: Xalenda

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Damn, I have nothing good to offer to ease the pain, but you have my condolences. Death in a family cannot be eased with words alone.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
"last seen 7 hours ago"

bruh what are you still doing here. Go spend as much time as you can with your dad. Tits can wait, they can be canceled for all I care. There's more important things for you to do right now.

If I see you in this thread too often I'll kick your ass. Not really, but you'll regret it (as in you'll wish you were with him more).
Get the hell out of here.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I see him every day for ~5 hours, working with him on his PT and just chatting, talking and hanging out. I also just come on every so often to see if there's anything new to discuss / answer, reply to something, and then leave again. Trust me, I spend a LOT of time with my Dad these days.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Probably not. They're a part of the story, but a very minor part, and I'm not much into that kink.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Are there going to be any? Nothing good, anyway - Peter grows ever more corrupt, starts treating the women around him like shit, but they're too enthralled to him to care by the end. This was a very deliberate move, as both the base game by Nergal and the ChillyScholar mod this is based off of both have limp-wristed Corruption dialogues and scenes.

If you're asking whether I'm not putting lolis into the project because of my morals, then no - I just don't find the kink all that appealing, and I won't - can't - shame others for their personal preferences.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
For clarification? This was not supposed to be such a big deal. Just wanted to put that out there from the start, because this next update is fucking monstrous.

As stated above, Yard Magic is now completely, 110% ready to rock and roll out for your consideration.
There have been some slight changes to how things progress, but ultimately:

YARD MAGIC UPDATE!

Hope this post sees you well; now I'm off to go spend time with my dad. I'll get the front page updated with the newest additions ASAP.

Reactions: Red Sand

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
was there supposed to be a download in your post or just a headsup post about what's coming?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
YYYAAAAARRRRRRRDDDD MAAAAAAAGGGIIIICCCCC!

Check the front page for the two links (MEGA / GoFile). Have fun, and let me know if shit breaks!

Reactions: Red Sand

Darkblade

Aug 2, 2017
Starting a new game plays the scene where Peter and almost every other girl are figuring out about the new school rules. After the scene plays out, you fall asleep in Peter's room and game gets completely broken. You can move around as a flickering Peters head, talk to the sheep and interact with other items in your room.

Advancing the time by reading comics and going to sleep afterwards shows you the first Nexus scene. After which you wake up back in your room but you cannot move or see any characters. Also the game lets you wake up again which spawns you in a strange office room.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sweet, I love it when shit breaks when it has no meaning to.
*SIGH*

Gimme a few minutes, I'll see what's going on.

**EDIT** - Download this, extract into DATA folder, replace the files, should all be fixed up. Forgot to reset player starting position - hurrdurr, I'm a modder.

**EDIT** - Okay, I fucked up royally here - I changed graphics and did some funky map-switching and totally screwed up what was going to happen.

SHOULD be fixed.
Should be.

Probably isn't.

Reactions: Darkblade

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Check above post for map fixes - I'm re-uploading the fixed game to the front page as well.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
My internet is intermittent right now; stupid weather. Stupid Canadian snow... stupid internet.

If you use the uploaded maps above, things should work, it just goes into the DATA folder.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes