Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's because she hasn't been fully implemented yet - I'm glad to read that her progression within the Nexus is working as intended; I'm less happy to read that her progression in the "real world" is a lot more buggy.

The problem with Neala is that, back when I first started this mod and designed her a certain way, she became completely inaccessible. Now that she's back, I have to find what I was going to do with her, change it back to what it was before, and then reintroduce the new things that make her a welcome change.

Unfortunately, I just... can't be bothered with her right now. Mrs. J is eating up all of my time, her dialogues are painfully boring - oh she hates it, now she loves it, but now she hates it, but now she loves it... over and over and over again...

I promise that she'll get her time in the sun (so to speak), but until then, what you play is what you get. Sorry.

Reactions: dirgetka

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
It's because she hasn't been fully implemented yet - I'm glad to read that her progression within the Nexus is working as intended; I'm less happy to read that her progression in the "real world" is a lot more buggy.

The problem with Neala is that, back when I first started this mod and designed her a certain way, she became completely inaccessible. Now that she's back, I have to find what I was going to do with her, change it back to what it was before, and then reintroduce the new things that make her a welcome change.

Unfortunately, I just... can't be bothered with her right now. Mrs. J is eating up all of my time, her dialogues are painfully boring - oh she hates it, now she loves it, but now she hates it, but now she loves it... over and over and over again...

I promise that she'll get her time in the sun (so to speak), but until then, what you play is what you get. Sorry.
Ah, okay. So everything's as you expect, i.e. the otherworld scenes aren't there, but otherwise Nexus progression goes as planned. Great -- just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a trick, so to speak.

No need to rush to Neala on my account. I'm too lazy to grab an RPGM devkit and tweak things to my liking, so I'm not really one to complain. I saw a post a while back about crowdsourcing some of the dialogue -- how's that going?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well enough, I suppose - it's tedious, which makes it hard to find the energy to put into creating over a hundred separate dialogues per person.

Five dialogues per action
Some characters have 20+ actions
There are 13 unique characters

= ~1300 creative, unique dialogues

So yeah... blegh, barf, and my dedication to finishing them is plummeting daily. At least I'm still working on stuff in game.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the head's up, I'll fix it once I get back to my main computer.
Anything else bothering anybody?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
@Xalenda don't mean bug ya and your probably already working on this but are you adding dialogue for Mrs. Jennings Park, Bar, and her House encounters? Feel like these would be important because of Mr. Jennings being there and her relationship with him is one of the things she holds onto while being corrupted.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yup, it's all being changed accordingly, @BubbleMunch. It'll show very drastic differences once she has been totally corrupted / turned into Peter's "slave".

And @jwalker997, I thought I fixed that... obviously not, though. If you go into the Debug room (press Q, select "Teleport"), find Mrs. Jennings on the RIGHT side of the map, you can change her "Progress" score - add in a point or two to skip this.

I don't know what I changed to make that bug happen, but it's really freaking annoying... @dirtyotaku13, you're slacking on the job! ;)

Reactions: jwalker997

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
i was looking at the sarah babysitting dialogue where you increase the pito bully count by 1 every time and eventually become her new "husband" but the pito bully count gets stuck at 2 and doesn't increase.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That occurred during my first "break" from this mod, and I haven't gone back to it, yet, @AB84. The restructuring of the Park MILFs includes going into their homes via keys you obtain after starting a "quest" (read: school project) that Mrs. Jennings gives Peter as a way of building trust and creating a sense of community within the game. It makes sense in context, but you get the house keys, and after corrupting the women, become Pito and Thomas' new "daddy", in-name-only.

That'll change a few things in the Best Ending - namely, how the women speak to you and how the boys react to you - but otherwise, it's just something to look forward to in the future.

As it stands now, Mrs. J's debugging is going slowly but steadily, the new "Lunch Time Magic" scenes are almost completely done (the movement and scripting is a real bitch), and next up for a reworking is everybody's favorite Alpha Bitch herself, Neala - reinserting her back into the game as more than just a one-time event in the bathroom or a walk around town.

Unless there's an outcry for another character you want to see more of...? Hit me up with thoughts and ideas; I'm just ignoring the sex-scene dialogues right now, they're really boring and stupid and I hate them.

Reactions: dirgetka

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Unless there's an outcry for another character you want to see more of...? Hit me up with thoughts and ideas; I'm just ignoring the sex-scene dialogues right now, they're really boring and stupid and I hate them.
Is that why you're having me write them for Sydney and Dizzy? Last I checked, you didn't complain about those too much.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You offered, I accepted ^_^

Plus, see my above math for why I detest working on the dialogues. There's just... so many to do... and I see them all, sitting there, waiting, and I go "Screw that, I'mma not work on this and binge Youtube for another twelve hours" and nothing gets done, pressures and stresses mount, I get anxious about the work that still isn't getting done because I just can't stand it anymore...

Needless to say, I just want to focus on building the game and not worry about the sex scene stuff right now. I'll get to it, but it wasn't a great way for me to start off the year.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
You offered, I accepted ^_^

Plus, see my above math for why I detest working on the dialogues. There's just... so many to do... and I see them all, sitting there, waiting, and I go "Screw that, I'mma not work on this and binge Youtube for another twelve hours" and nothing gets done, pressures and stresses mount, I get anxious about the work that still isn't getting done because I just can't stand it anymore...

Needless to say, I just want to focus on building the game and not worry about the sex scene stuff right now. I'll get to it, but it wasn't a great way for me to start off the year.
Yeah, I know I offered and you accepted.
I still need to finish Dizzy's (I need to go over which ones we already finished).
After that... NO idea which one I'll work on.
If anyone has any ideas which one you want me to fix, let me know.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello Xalenda,

i have a problem with Kimberly. Everytime i play hide and seek with her daughter, Kimberly hides so well, i cannot find her anymore.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
hello I wanted to know if this error happens to someone else when I corrupt the school by making the scene at recess with the teacher the screen goes black

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Xalenda,

i have a problem with Kimberly. Everytime i play hide and seek with her daughter, Kimberly hides so well, i cannot find her anymore.
She should only appear in the fishing shack now, thanks to a lot of changes I made to her original code.

hello I wanted to know if this error happens to someone else when I corrupt the school by making the scene at recess with the teacher the screen goes black
The scene isn't properly implemented yet, I'm working on it right now for the next patch / update. For now, either reload an earlier save, or you'll need to restart the game. Sorry...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm currently working on it right now. There are two options I'm playing around with:

The first, though mostly linear and "static", has Peter continue to corrupt Mrs. J throughout the lunch period, at semi-small gains, with a special scene or two once she is fully corrupted (public nudity, hiring a "new girl" for recess duties, etc.). These are mostly done, it's just blocking that's a bitch.

The second, completely fluid and therefore more annoying option, is to have Peter use his Corruption + Invisibility powers to tease/annoy/bother/corrupt the other kids and Mrs. J at his leisure instead of during an event, warping their minds and such to allow for more apathetic (read: bored) responses to his touches, glances, and eventual fucking of Mrs. J during class.

Since the first is already halfway done, I'll save the second option for the next major release, and have Peter (ie. The Player) decide which "path" he's going to go down. The first one will not have anything new change to the way the game runs; the second one will require a whole new set of dialogues in-game to deal with the kids' acceptance of Peter and Mrs. J's special "teaching methods", and will need time to work out the kinks.

That sound good?

Reactions: AB84

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I'm currently working on it right now. There are two options I'm playing around with:

The first, though mostly linear and "static", has Peter continue to corrupt Mrs. J throughout the lunch period, at semi-small gains, with a special scene or two once she is fully corrupted (public nudity, hiring a "new girl" for recess duties, etc.). These are mostly done, it's just blocking that's a bitch.

The second, completely fluid and therefore more annoying option, is to have Peter use his Corruption + Invisibility powers to tease/annoy/bother/corrupt the other kids and Mrs. J at his leisure instead of during an event, warping their minds and such to allow for more apathetic (read: bored) responses to his touches, glances, and eventual fucking of Mrs. J during class.

Since the first is already halfway done, I'll save the second option for the next major release, and have Peter (ie. The Player) decide which "path" he's going to go down. The first one will not have anything new change to the way the game runs; the second one will require a whole new set of dialogues in-game to deal with the kids' acceptance of Peter and Mrs. J's special "teaching methods", and will need time to work out the kinks.

That sound good?
sounds really good, can't wait!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes