Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Apr 23, 2018
I like the big tits, big hips, and big butts as well, but different sizes are nice as well. But for a game about milfs they definately fit the huge size fetish.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
To be fair nergal was only trying to pick up the game since wootch decided "fuck this shit I'm out" and it was wootch's design to begin with...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That's not to say Nergal doesn't have the fetish for it either considering he chose ScarlettAnn as the artist for AZL.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Palls, i sick of this 3D games... 2D have their own spice. Just a wish - "i want to buy a Robozou, AZL, and Urban demons".

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Hello

I just copied another characters play scene script then edited it to the same name as the dialogue for the scene, then put the number for variable that represents that scene (make the variable if you haven't), then have the number for the character (example being all Mom scenes would end with 2 cause that's her number)
Hey I'm run to a snag I can't seem to find the script that you talked about can you screenshot a picture on what it look like

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Is the modding dead or are they working on something big?
If I remember correctly, Chilly placed it on hold while waiting for the update of v0.11 of UD before and he decided to make a game of his own while waiting for the update with urbanxlove.
The time it took for v0.11 took a toll on the crowd and kinda pressured Chilly do create something, to add something new to the mod but Chilly insisted on waiting for the update. The crowd kinda didn't listen and still pressured Chilly making him get and off time from this thread. But to make things worse, his ally in making his game kinda disappeared (as in they didn't showed up again, didn't reply to him and such) which made him sad since urbanxlove kinda holds a very important part of the game which is the art.
So the issue with this thread and the sudden disappearance of urbanxlove kinda made him lose interest in doing more for the mod.
Don't hold my words to heart though, as I said before, this is what "I" remember happened. It happened quite some time ago so you better ask the more prominent people of this thread for more details.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
What if urbanxlove was really wootch in disguise. How come I didnt see it before urbanxlove, urbanxlife! It's only a two letter difference! I smell truth in the works here so y'all better open your eyes and smell it too. :cool::alien::poop:

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes