Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
so what is the game about in a little more detail ? what kind art will it have ?
I'm trying to find an artist since I can't really draw that well plus I don't have the proper programming to but I'm going for the style with siren domain if you play the zombies retreat

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
I'm trying to find an artist since I can't really draw that well plus I don't have the proper programming to but I'm going for the style with siren domain if you play the zombies retreat
The main game is about the MC father passed away and in his will he gives away his old mansion to his son and living with his stepmom and stepsister (or Mom and real sister) later he finds his father's library which then opens up a secret laboratory where he finds a robot companion name Robozu which then he becomes his best friend and willing to do anything even reprogram his family and anyone in his life as his playthings and honestly him being a young man with hormones Robozu helps him by making his mother his plaything

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
aight i see what about fetishes what do you have planned for this game im realy int impreg/preg sex stuff will that be thing with mom and such in the game ?
I would say at the end scene but you talked about in game we can work with it don't know how were going to do with the once they have a baby thing lol as for type of fetishes I'm planning Im going for reprogram/ mind control, curruption for example: Clara can put them in a blank mode with basically is like a doll form and another is where you can reprogram them to be either nicer to you or be more sluti with three programs you can change their body size so I think you're in Prego will work then there will be the No will mode which will they know what's going on but they can't do anything cuz they can't control their own body. If you're following on the discord that made I'm basically showing what I'm planning for in the game.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I don't understand why I'm only seeing your posts. The comments you're quoting I can't see here, just your own comments back to back.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
I don't understand why I'm only seeing your posts. The comments you're quoting I can't see here, just your own comments back to back.

might be a web browser problem but I attached to discord link we're discussing the game

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well I can't script for crap, but I do know my way around VX Ace's internal event scripting and will be happy to debug/assist in general maintenance if you require it later on. About 99.9% of the mod I was running didn't change the scripts already created by Nergal and Chilly, but anything new was all done in VXA with events.

Reactions: heartless1206

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
So I'm still looking for an artist / animator if you guys know anyone let me know I would like to discuss with them on project recruitment

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Glad to hear, that Chilly is here. Ave Chilly!
glad your doing alright chilly
Hello

Chilly hey quick question what script did you use when you mod the scenes for the grandma I'm trying to figure it out how to do the same thing
I just copied another characters play scene script then edited it to the same name as the dialogue for the scene, then put the number for variable that represents that scene (make the variable if you haven't), then have the number for the character (example being all Mom scenes would end with 2 cause that's her number)

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Hello

I just copied another characters play scene script then edited it to the same name as the dialogue for the scene, then put the number for variable that represents that scene (make the variable if you haven't), then have the number for the character (example being all Mom scenes would end with 2 cause that's her number)
Ok sounds good I'll update if I run into a snag

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes