Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s fairly simple to get the ideas down, but the implementation of any small additional feature or interaction takes a lot of time to create, debug, play test and function properly in conjunction with tons of other features.

Not saying don’t do it, just be prepared for a really large workload that sneaks up on you.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I have no idea how to trigger the picture from Neala to get her to progression 5 and its aggravating me. I know I could try looking through Nergal's thread but fuck it. I just changed the dynamic around so now I have to text the person before they'll send the pic and trigger the switches. If anyone can tell me how it was supposed to happen than thanks because its bothering me.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
i like 3D cg stuff but i prefer glassfish her art i just love costum art :D
I admit I do prefer the ScarletAnn stuff from the first Zombie's Life (and now Zombie's Retreat, Prince of Suburbia, Savior Quest...), but the glassfish art does look better than most attempts at 3D modeling. They CAN look amazing, but it's rarely pulled off better than merely ok, and the kind of software used to produce it does make things look kind of same-y. Doable, but buckets of work and tempting to go the easy route.

Incidentally, Scarlett was commissioned to do a rendition of the UD crowd before.

urban_demon_all_star_by_scarlettann1028_dc4jf87-fullview.jpg

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I admit I do prefer the ScarletAnn stuff from the first Zombie's Life (and now Zombie's Retreat, Prince of Suburbia, Savior Quest...), but the glassfish art does look better than most attempts at 3D modeling. They CAN look amazing, but it's rarely pulled off better than merely ok, and the kind of software used to produce it does make things look kind of same-y. Doable, but buckets of work and tempting to go the easy route.

Incidentally, Scarlett was commissioned to do a rendition of the UD crowd before.

View attachment 323227
There both great artists im not a fan of most games her art is used im tho interested savoir quest cause thats her own game :D

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
what's the project and what are you looking for?
I'm working on a remake of a old hentai game called robozou doll play I'm currently working on the game maps and sprites on my off time currently working too much why I said long term looking for script worker, artist for scenes pictures and bust I'm doing my own version of the game will be making a discord if people are interested. I'm trying to be apart of the perv community lol

Reactions: tankdick and gen1

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I'm working on a remake of a old hentai game called robozou doll play I'm currently working on the game maps and sprites on my off time currently working too much why I said long term looking for script worker, artist for scenes pictures and bust I'm doing my own version of the game will be making a discord if people are interested. I'm trying to be apart of the perv community lol
I remember that game. Not really sure how a remake would be structured, but best of luck with that.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
I remember that game. Not really sure how a remake would be structured, but best of luck with that.
My hopes is to make a demo soon with a couple of animation scene I'm not a very good artist or an animator, also learning from the script work from the last release from nergals games and I don't want to copy someone else art work.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
My hopes is to make a demo soon with a couple of animation scene I'm not a very good artist or an animator, also learning from the script work from the last release from nergals games and I don't want to copy someone else art work.
I don't have much experience but I don't mind trying to help you with script writing

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
what kinda game is it your making does is have mom and son incest ?
It's a remake of an old game called robozou doll where you stumble upon a robot who implants machines into a few people that allows you to control their every move after a while. Decent game, but could never complete the story.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
i meant whats the point of making her his step mom if you can choose her role anyway ? what does that change if you chance her role to mom or step mom ?
Just in case some people don't like the incest roll they can choose to make the mother step mother to a maid or guardian such and such I want to get the player of the option to choose

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes