Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I hate doing this and I know it has nothing to do with this thread but could someone who is pledged 5 dollars to nergal go to his discord and download the beta for a zombie's life then message me the link to it? I'd do it myself but I'm still banned for some reason.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Hey is everyone going to mod the zombie's life game I guess when I downloaded the beta it also shows that I'm able to change stuff since I have RPG Maker VX Ace?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Three...weeks...three...weeks...three...fucking...weeks...for three fucking weeks I have been trying to beat drakengard 3's final boss...and I am still nowhere near completing it...I can't think of anything else but trying to beat it...everytime I try to do some art or watch a video or play something else it eats at me...three...fucking...weeks...

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Three...weeks...three...weeks...three...fucking...weeks...for three fucking weeks I have been trying to beat drakengard 3's final boss...and I am still nowhere near completing it...I can't think of anything else but trying to beat it...everytime I try to do some art or watch a video or play something else it eats at me...three...fucking...weeks...
I'd say that's pretty random, but I've probably been guilt of far worse around here. And hey, it could be worse. I spent two YEARS stumped by a puzzle with a stupidly easy solution one time. It would be too embarrassing to admit if it weren't so damn hilarious.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
I made some dialogues for the babysitting scenes of sarah, they are in the original version, I did them because all the dialogues are the same for the three routes and they are also the same in the scenes for morning home ride and fred record ride
Is it okay that I post them on this site?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well considering chilly isn't modding anymore or at least for awhile you can post it if ya want and maybe it'll appear in someone else's mod.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I HAD ONE NOTE LEFT AND I FUCKED IT UP!! Ugh I swear I'm losing my mind with this boss! I'm sorry if this is random and has nothing to do with this thread but I just need to let it out sometimes otherwise I'll go insane.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes