Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Oh I have it down pat it's always saving and making a copy in case a glitch happens where all the letters become brackets when you try to name someone... I wish I knew what causes it tbh but it's not like I'm losing too much progress when it does.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hooray, friend is back! Welcome back, friend! You were missed, sorely, and it is a great pleasure to have you deep within the moist, humid confines of our naked sweaty bodies, our hands grasping for you, reaching out to you, holding and gripping you, preventing you from leaving us again--!

Oh wait, that was a nightmare I had. Still, glad to see you're back!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so ultimately I've decided to just upload my "name your heroes" mod to anyone interested.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the OFFICIAL UD and is NOT Chill's Mod!
I don't want to make a whole new thread as not much is changed and I don't plan on coming back to it and making updates.
Now, why am I uploading it? because there is so much dialogue changed that I would need so many playthroughs to test them all so I thought you guys would be able to test them a lot quicker.
Now onwards to the changes:
Major Changes:
1) As the name implies you will be able to change the names of the women and certain other minor characters like Fred and Mr. Jennings.
2) Donna is not progressed from the get-go, so you will need to enter the hospital to name her and start the process.
3) I changed the contact list screen (where the journal is and where you send texts) as I found it was a little cluttered.
PLEASE NOTE: The tutorials still have the old setup!
4) Using the Justin Bailey code (as written) will allow you to change the people you know's default outfit.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all outfits made on this thread are there, so not all of women have gym outfits.
5) While it says version 10 it has the version 11 content.

Minor Changes:
1) You have to text Neala in order to get to 5 progression with her. Just text her in the park when everything else has been done except that and return in the afternoon. (I think its then anyways, its been awhile ok? XD)
2) If you use Quick Progression and you go to level 4 with Amos or Jennings it will default to their original names like Michelle or Alicia, however if you talk to them enough at level 3 you will be able to change their real names.
3) If for some reason you didn't get to name Amos or Jennings's real names then go to Peter's Memories (looking at the mirror in your room) and there is a ? symbol there to be able to name them.
4) If the Justin Bailey code is used a ? symbol will appear on Peter's bookshelf, this was used to test if the outfits changed and I just forgot to remove it so use it if you like XD

I think that's everything, so if anyone finds a point where the name in the dialogues aren't that person's name (like Teacher for Jennings or Sis for Sydney) can you send me a PM to tell me about it? Thanks and enjoy! :)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so here is my next scene mod completed: Jennings doing that...downward dog? thing that became Sarah's "10 Heart Scene". Please note that I was working on this thing on and off for awhile and didn't have the help of loveurban or Bisonbison as he's now known so the hair may be off on some frames. Also these frames were not as...clear cut as the others were so I tried to change as little of it as possible. What I'm trying to say is "if it looks weird then it may have been the scene itself and not my changes." Regardless enjoy! :) 350747

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok so here is my next scene mod completed: Jennings doing that...downward dog? thing that became Sarah's "10 Heart Scene". Please note that I was working on this thing on and off for awhile and didn't have the help of loveurban or Bisonbison as he's now known so the hair may be off on some frames. Also these frames were not as...clear cut as the others were so I tried to change as little of it as possible. What I'm trying to say is "if it looks weird then it may have been the scene itself and not my changes." Regardless enjoy! :) View attachment 350747
We should use this as the replacement for her doggy scene at her house!!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes