Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 26, 2017
when is the next update?
As far as i know, the main modders are all doing this on freetime/when inspiration strikes. Chilly is working on his own project again, Xalenda's mod is still officially abandoned and i dont think belmont has ever stated a release schedule and name your own girl is the only standalone mod i have seen him post.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have never stated a schedule because there is none! I am not making a mod for anyone else but me. Thus I will never upload it here or anywhere else. I posted the name yer hero mod because it would be faster to playtest that way.

Dec 26, 2017
I have never stated a schedule because there is none! I am not making a mod for anyone else but me. Thus I will never upload it here or anywhere else. I posted the name yer hero mod because it would be faster to playtest that way.
i meant that you post your additions as single files not a compiled standalone mod but your additions are also part of the standalone mods. I was trying to politely say its a passion project for all involved so dont ask for a release schedule.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
An ask me? What's that? Is it similar to a Q & A? What kind of questions do we ask? Can they be personal and or embarrassing ones like dick size? Blood type? Where we go to worship thee? What types of sacrifices thou accept for thine blessing?

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
An ask me? What's that? Is it similar to a Q & A? What kind of questions do we ask? Can they be personal and or embarrassing ones like dick size? Blood type? Where we go to worship thee? What types of sacrifices thou accept for thine blessing?
A Q and A for questions relating to the game I'm making you silly billy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bison is working hard on making scenes and I'm making sure to not be lazy and work hard as well. You already know I did the Applejack scene recently and every scene so far now has a cum portion. Right now I'm working on editing the scene from the mod of Peter and the female hellhound to be a scene of Brainy Barker.
"Wait so Chilly does that mean Cycle will have beasty scenes?" Yeah, but just will Brainy, and like with Applejack her scenes are tied to a secret boss meaning it's all completely optional. Putting the scene first frame here in a spoiler, give me some suggestions on how to improve the arm if you have any.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Red Sand

Picauzo

Aug 3, 2017
Im tried to open and it goes full screen black and then it close, i have the rtp intall, any idea how to fix it

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Let's do an ask me anything for my game, send me questions on here or on my tumblr
I don't know if this was answered before, but I am curious about the gameplay. Will it be similar to UD, in which we'll slowly charm/corrupt the girls, and do some tasks/quests along the way?
Will it be more of a RPG, with battles, XP, Upgrades, and the such?

Reactions: cooldude33

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
My recommendation is to put xander's hand near the fluffier part of the tail and turn the hand so we see the back of the hand instead of the palm. I'd draw a reference but I suck :).

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes