Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Did you forget that Peter told Tony he didn't want to be an Avenger when it was offered? Yeah he wanted to at first, because he's a 15 year old who wants to hang out with the "big boys" in superheroing and over the course of his first movie, he learns that such things aren't important and insists on staying a "Friendly neighborhood spiderman".

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did you forget that Peter told Tony he didn't want to be an Avenger when it was offered? Yeah he wanted to at first, because he's a 15 year old who wants to hang out with the "big boys" in superheroing and over the course of his first movie, he learns that such things aren't important and insists on staying a "Friendly neighborhood spiderman".
And then he literally goes back on his bullshit in Infinity War

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
And then he literally goes back on his bullshit in Infinity War
"Huh, seems like the city and/or world is in danger. I better ignore it because I'm a street level hero." It's a wee bit of an "All hands on deck" situation when someone is threatening to kill half the universe.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, okay... calm down gents, put your dicks away, they’re both very big and everybody else is super jealous.

Chilly made good points based on personal preference and backed up his claims with “evidence” from the comics.

Sinful likewise made good points by stating his creator liked Holland’s portrayal for the films.

We all have a preference for the “best” version of a character. My top choice for Batman is split between Justice League: Dark Batman (“...Boo.” Spectres flee.) and Lego Batman (“No, no, no, no...”).

I like Tom’s age, verbosity and cavalier attitude, so he’s “my” Spidey, but if you don’t agree... cool.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've come to make an announcement. Shadow The hedgehog's a BITCH ASS motherfucker, he pissed on my FUCKING wife, that's right, he took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my FUCKING wife and he said his dick was "Thiiis biig". And I said "That's disgusting!" so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com: Shadow The hedgehog, you got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what, here's what my dong looks like BHGTLGHLTHLTHLGTHTGH. That's right baby! All points, no quills, no pillows! Look at that it looks like 2 balls and a bong! He fucked my wife, so guess what I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH! That's right this is what you get! MY SUPER LASER PISS!!! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go higher, I'm pissing on THE MOON!! How do you like that Obama?? I pissed on THE MOON you IDIOT!! You have 23 hours before the piss Drrroprrlets hit the fucking Earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So...um...yea that happened I guess. New lore, chill is married and apparently not faithful since she let a 3 foot black hedgehog piss on her. He also has the power to piss on the moon and have it defy physics so it can drop through space and onto the earth. The shit you learn is amazing sometimes...

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I've come to make an announcement. Shadow The hedgehog's a BITCH ASS motherfucker, he pissed on my FUCKING wife, that's right, he took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my FUCKING wife and he said his dick was "Thiiis biig". And I said "That's disgusting!" so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com: Shadow The hedgehog, you got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what, here's what my dong looks like BHGTLGHLTHLTHLGTHTGH. That's right baby! All points, no quills, no pillows! Look at that it looks like 2 balls and a bong! He fucked my wife, so guess what I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH! That's right this is what you get! MY SUPER LASER PISS!!! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go higher, I'm pissing on THE MOON!! How do you like that Obama?? I pissed on THE MOON you IDIOT!! You have 23 hours before the piss Drrroprrlets hit the fucking Earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!
az9vzEZ_460s.jpg

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes