Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Often enough, you just have to focus on the task ahead of you. You about single-handedly kept interest in this game alive, and your work has pushed me into trying to make a game of my own.
Don't worry about the new content as it comes. Use the scenes as you like, but you don't have to overhaul your game to match what Nergal's doing with his. Most of the scenes he has made, and the ones he has planned are ones that would fit easily into what you've got, and as his game is an unplayable hot-mess, the chilli-mod is still by far the best incarnation around.
Don't get too down on yourself. You did this because you wanted to, not because you needed to. There's no pressure here, and no requirement to make it into something great. You've already accomplished that.
At this point, you're just adding content as it comes along, putting new things on top of what you've already built, and gaining neat skills/experience as you go. It's all upside and no down.
It's easy to get overwhelmed looking at everything ahead of you to accomplish your goal- but that's also totally unproductive. Instead, just look ahead at the small task before you, and complete that. Keep your slated tasks small and accomplish-able, pieces of larger steps- and you'll have it all done in no time.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Start trying to find another way to progress instead. It's supposed to do that until you work through what's holding her back from working with you.
Oh okay thanks i'll do my best and if i don't find anything i'll be back haha :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I am busy with mom and talked to fred about chillies --> i went to the store and found them but didn't have to pay and neither had them in my inventory. so i can't use them on her and can't go further with her.

what do i do now?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I am busy with mom and talked to fred about chillies --> i went to the store and found them but didn't have to pay and neither had them in my inventory. so i can't use them on her and can't go further with her.

what do i do now?
The thread isn't for walkthroughs. There's a "Help" folder that has guides in it that came with the game.

Sandrark

Jun 13, 2017
Idea: Turning the Sarah and Fred threesome into a Ms Amos scene where her daughter is behind fucking her with a strap on?
I think using this idea would be awesome, my personal preference I don't want stupid Fred anywhere near my girls. He can go get his own powers.

And I agree with 77outlaw77 just keeping doing what you're doing and only add the Nergal stuff in where it seems appropriate to your mod. Nothing against Nergal but I am not enjoying his new re-imagining of the game at all. It's janky and I found myself just reinstalling your mod and replaying that. I found the game was great as it was and just needed content added to it, not broken down and changed at a fundamental level. I'm sure some people with disagree with me but that's how I see it.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
The thread isn't for walkthroughs. There's a "Help" folder that has guides in it that came with the game.
i know that but i searched in it and couldn't find a fix it isn't like "what do i do now because i don't know?" it's a "i can't go further because an item is missing in my inventory that i picked up"

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
i know that but i searched in it and couldn't find a fix it isn't like "what do i do now because i don't know?" it's a "i can't go further because an item is missing in my inventory that i picked up"
When you open your inventory, you should see a keyprompt to switch between "items" and "key items". I'm pretty sure it's 's' or 'd'. The chilly is considered a key item, so it doesn't appear in your normal inventory. Swap to the key items window and you'll find it.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
When you open your inventory, you should see a keyprompt to switch between "items" and "key items". I'm pretty sure it's 's' or 'd'. The chilly is considered a key item, so it doesn't appear in your normal inventory. Swap to the key items window and you'll find it.
no not even there i don't know what happend but i talked with fred after school went to the store and took it. then it just dissapears?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
no not even there i don't know what happend but i talked with fred after school went to the store and took it. then it just dissapears?
Does the red circle in the store still appear for you to buy it? You might have never actually obtained the item since you don't keep it until you buy it. If you leave the store with a "stolen" item it gets removed from your inventory.
Otherwise, you might have to just start over since you've apparently done something to pick up a bug.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Does the red circle in the store still appear for you to buy it? You might have never actually obtained the item since you don't keep it until you buy it. If you leave the store with a "stolen" item it gets removed from your inventory.
Otherwise, you might have to just start over since you've apparently done something to pick up a bug.
i don't get the circle anymore and neither did i steal it

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I think that from the teleport room you can reset the chilly quest. Try that out, and if you still have no luck, then you're SOL and need a fresh save.
haha i'll see what i can do ;) thanks for help
btw: you don't happen to have a safe with somewhere around that point? (no glitch pref haha)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so here are my ideas for how to implement the new scenes from the demo.

Dizzy's and Kimberly's 10 heart are unlocked pretty much the same way as the official release.
Lisa's solo BJ will now be an option when taking her to the bathroom like her TF scene and ride scene.
Her missionary scene will be a babysitting scene and one at her house but won't be in the mod until the official dialogues for it are up.
Mom's undertable BJ unlocked same way as the official release with the whole drop the fork option, I think I'll make it so it only happens after her night ride scene to make the coding easier.
Ms Amos' 10 heart will be unlocked at night only once it's official dialogue is up.
I'll have Syndey be at the park during midday on the weekends or something for her park BJ.
And I'm not sure how to do the Sarah and Fred threesome.

Any thoughts on this guys?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Okay so here are my ideas for how to implement the new scenes from the demo.

Dizzy's and Kimberly's 10 heart are unlocked pretty much the same way as the official release.
Lisa's solo BJ will now be an option when taking her to the bathroom like her TF scene and ride scene.
Her missionary scene will be a babysitting scene and one at her house but won't be in the mod until the official dialogues for it are up.
Mom's undertable BJ unlocked same way as the official release with the whole drop the fork option, I think I'll make it so it only happens after her night ride scene to make the coding easier.
Ms Amos' 10 heart will be unlocked at night only once it's official dialogue is up.
I'll have Syndey be at the park during midday on the weekends or something for her park BJ.
And I'm not sure how to do the Sarah and Fred threesome.

Any thoughts on this guys?
I think that all sounds good to me.
What comes immediately to mind if you wanted to implement the Fred/Sarah threesome would be to have some sort of system of building rapport with Fred (something simple) and once you were tight enough with him, and Sarah was corrupted enough, you could add it as an option in Fred's store bathroom in the morning.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think that all sounds good to me.
What comes immediately to mind if you wanted to implement the Fred/Sarah threesome would be to have some sort of system of building rapport with Fred (something simple) and once you were tight enough with him, and Sarah was corrupted enough, you could add it as an option in Fred's store bathroom in the morning.
That sound's like an alright idea but I just realized that I don't have the dialogue for that scene, so unless I didn't get it from the files you sent me that scene will be put on the backburner like Ms Amos' 10 and Lisa's missionary. At least that saves me some stress. Thank you for the help man, you're going in the updated thank you notepad.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I'm trying to complete the Lava Plans trials with Neala, I'm on the second one where it's a basic maze, but every time I'm at the bottom of the maze I fail. Am I doing something wrong? The fireball is not chasing me, it's stuck in the corner.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm trying to complete the Lava Plans trials with Neala, I'm on the second one where it's a basic maze, but every time I'm at the bottom of the maze I fail. Am I doing something wrong? The fireball is not chasing me, it's stuck in the corner.

Do you make sure to flip the switch at the end?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes