Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I have made a mini mod where I added the wet cock from ms amos 10 heart and added it to kim's 10 heart. I am thinking of doing this for every pussy fucking scene as a when they reach 10 hearts thing. Here is the gif of the complete thing as well as the files if anyone wants to edit them or whatever. output_WKzOYB.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I have made a mini mod where I added the wet cock from ms amos 10 heart and added it to kim's 10 heart. I am thinking of doing this for every pussy fucking scene as a when they reach 10 hearts thing. Here is the gif of the complete thing as well as the files if anyone wants to edit them or whatever. View attachment 108347
We need this scene (and Amos 10 heart) to be transparent cause they are the new best scenes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
That sound's like an alright idea but I just realized that I don't have the dialogue for that scene, so unless I didn't get it from the files you sent me that scene will be put on the backburner like Ms Amos' 10 and Lisa's missionary. At least that saves me some stress. Thank you for the help man, you're going in the updated thank you notepad.
Happy to help.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Reminder that my original idea for my next update was to simply give everybody the doggy scene and add more monster girl/Underworld content. So is everyone okay with me using the new Lisa BJ scene to give Vivi from Brain Dead 13 a scene? I don't have the transparent version of Lisa's park fuck scene yet to go that route but still wanted to give Vivi a scene since it would be before Wilhamena's scene which is already done. I mean Glass did title the comic she did of her "Vivi's Head Salon" for a reason. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lisa-bj-clothed (1).png Page00.jpg Page04.jpg

Reactions: R0y and azzzy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I see the switch and the path I have to take, but for some reason I make a turn and lose and have to wake up. I think it's broken.
I seriously just think you are doing it wrong cause no one else has this issue so here is the path I always do, I hope it helps.
maze path.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Status update!
Ms Amos' doggy scene has been coded in as a babysitting scene. However I haven't finished it's CSV files due to trying to map out the content from the official release.
The scenes that were made transparent in the latest official release now have their CSV files edited to reflect this, grandma's BJ scene is also now transparent.
Grandma's 10 heart scene now should be properly coded so it only happens when you use true corruption on her.
Lisa's solo BJ, Dizzy's 10 Heart scene, and Kim's 10 Heart scene (yes it uses the updated art by belmontking12) are now coded into the game, being available in the test room, memory room, and during normal gameplay. The latter two need to be tested out first so I'll be doing that shortly.
Also my doggy scene for Dizzy is in the test room for now and uses the 10 heart dialogue, maybe I will make it a babysitting scene in the future if I can figure out the mess that is her babysitting coding.
Next I will work on coding in Mom's under table BJ, as that should be a relatively easy thing to code.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I take that path everytime but, when I get near that post that's at bottom and in the middle I get kicked.
Try using the super speed cheat, maybe you are just too slow, I know that map has some lag issues so that may be your problem

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Chilly! Dont take this the wrong way.. but is there any certain date for an update?Im just curious!

Sandrark

Jun 13, 2017
Status update!
Ms Amos' doggy scene has been coded in as a babysitting scene. However I haven't finished it's CSV files due to trying to map out the content from the official release.
The scenes that were made transparent in the latest official release now have their CSV files edited to reflect this, grandma's BJ scene is also now transparent.
Grandma's 10 heart scene now should be properly coded so it only happens when you use true corruption on her.
Lisa's solo BJ, Dizzy's 10 Heart scene, and Kim's 10 Heart scene (yes it uses the updated art by belmontking12) are now coded into the game, being available in the test room, memory room, and during normal gameplay. The latter two need to be tested out first so I'll be doing that shortly.
Also my doggy scene for Dizzy is in the test room for now and uses the 10 heart dialogue, maybe I will make it a babysitting scene in the future if I can figure out the mess that is her babysitting coding.
Next I will work on coding in Mom's under table BJ, as that should be a relatively easy thing to code.
Looking great Chilly, can't wait to see the next update! And I think the new BJ scene would be great for Vivi.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright the scene where you feed the SUCCubus is now re-sized and colored, I just need to figure out how the cum scene should look like (This gif is not the correct size as the gif maker I use can't go that big)
succubus scene.gif

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Nice update by the way would anybody know how to get rid of the annoying sound that sounds off when changing speed on the sex animation? And I was wondering if these animations could be like the ones on A Zombie's Life where you could speed them up and slow them down. That would sure add to this game.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Ayyy, I got back into making edits and I found that some scenes while doing the Purity Route didn't have Peter looking "Pure" enough.
A1.png A2.png A3.png
Currently have the Ms. Amos grope scene done.
hj-pure.png
Working on this one for Purity, aside from changing Peters face I'm also making the penis bigger and his sack showing (Looked weird with just the shaft) (This one is going to take a while).
hj-pure-MsJCor.png
After I'm done I'm going to make a another set for when Ms. Jennings is corrupted but I can't quite get a sultry look down. I also plan on doing a Blackmail version where Ms. Jennings has a disgusted look.

I also have been thinking about some story changes, such as that in Purity routes Peter should always act or be the innocent kid, the women corrupt themselves by noticing his "asset" and his care for them and niceness. But I'm going to tone down the way the characters themselves still care about hiding their relationship/aware of their surroundings.
Example: In Ms. Jennings Purity route she gets corrupted about after halfway through, but she gives polite excuses to her husband whenever she goes with Peter. In the Corruption route Ms. Jennings chews out her husband whenever Peter asks her to go somewhere. I think it would be more sensible that she chew out her husband in the Purity route while giving excuses in the Corruption route.

For the Corruption routes Peter should be the one doing the persuading, inciting, mind games that make characters do what they do while they are also very resistant until the very end (After their last "10 Heart" scene B-Version ends) then they start acting fully corrupted (This may be signaled with a single or few texts from the character confessing their love/obsession to/of Peter to Peter).
Example: Peter could be the one telling Ms. Jennings to do the Sex Ed lesson to Ms. Jennings but she is ultimately resistant but Peter then shows her a email that is going to be sent to Mr. Jennings, The Principal, maybe even a news station filled with pictures which lets Peter do his Coup De Grace that makes her finally corrupt.

This probably wouldn't work well with all the characters since some such as Dizzy and Kaylee seem to act similar no matter what route you do. Their stories could be changed, give Kaylee a female Partner that's completely opposite to her, like a Nun that's not so true to her vows but still is morally a good person Kaylee wouldn't want to hurt. Maybe rewrite Dizzy to wanting to be in a relationship with Peters sister but she is too afraid to ask and Peter gets some kind of leverage over her and she does things for Peter, but it ultimately ends with a threesome between the three.

I also still have this unfinished ball sucking scene, probably going to do a Donna scene with it, like a home checkup or remote checkup at the school or the park. If anyone wants to make it for another character be my guest.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Alright the scene where you feed the SUCCubus is now re-sized and colored, I just need to figure out how the cum scene should look like (This gif is not the correct size as the gif maker I use can't go that big)
View attachment 108694
To make the cumming portion of the animation, I'd probably pick a frame in the middle where the full cock is still covered, then alter her face a smidge to have her concentrating, grimacing, or being pleasured (You could probably accomplish this with her eyebrows and maybe a blush). Then just a few frames of cum bursting out and staining her breasts. You could probably use some of the cum-splash effects from other scenes to do it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes