Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone! Sorry for no new content this year, but with COVID and personal issues, I haven't had the time or energy to do anything. Regardless, I hope everyone who celebrates got amazing gifts and joy. To those who don't, I hope you had a wonderful day with friends and/or family.

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
Unpopular question... Can I in any way be able to play this in android. Heard about joiplayer. Does it work on that. And btw great work mate.

Feb 27, 2020
Unpopular question... Can I in any way be able to play this in android. Heard about joiplayer. Does it work on that. And btw great work mate.
works fairly well with UD, as long as you remember that UD has no touch controls, hence you would need to use an in-screen d-pad and keyboard buttons. It does kinda glitch with Peter's text messages (even if you quit your phone they still appear on-screen, until you leave the room you are currently in). But ive been using Joiplay since my pc died and hasnt crashed or anything.

I wont go into details about how to use it because im lazy. Instead im going to give you this pdf tutorial made by someone else. Just make sure to replace in your head the game's name "Bones' Tales: The Manor" with a "Urban Demons ChillyScholar Mod", as well as the author's username "TrialRagnarok" with "Cloud64" ;)

Edit: In case you wonder about the button inputsfor this game, heres the one I use (click the image):
Screenshot_20201225-202230_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
works fairly well with UD, as long as you remember that UD has no touch controls, hence you would need to use an in-screen d-pad and keyboard buttons. It does kinda glitch with Peter's text messages (even if you quit your phone they still appear on-screen, until you leave the room you are currently in). But ive been using Joiplay since my pc died and hasnt crashed or anything.

I wont go into details about how to use it because im lazy. Instead im going to give you this pdf tutorial made by someone else. Just make sure to replace in your head the game's name "Bones' Tales: The Manor" with a "Urban Demons ChillyScholar Mod", as well as the author's username "TrialRagnarok" with "Cloud64" ;)

Edit: In case you wonder about the button inputsfor this game, heres the one I use (click the image):
View attachment 956743
Thanks mate

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
This is important, Game.exe or Urban Demons.exe? if you have Urban Demons.exe than don't worry about it, if its the other, than if you have the official you can just copy and paste the exes from there and it should work fine.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Yeah, its only used for like modding and if you use that one on UD, you get the incredibly close-up version everyone complains about.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
There used to be with Neala, not anymore. As long as you keep going, you'll get all the scenes minus some test room only scenes I believe.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
are any scenes exclusive to the corruption or purity path or can I get everything in one playthrough?
No, you can unlock everything in one playthrough. Before in the official release Neala's pussylicking scene was purity exclusive and her TF was corruption exclusive but I changed that in like the first or second mod release. I don't know if the official release has changed that has well.

This was a good question, I like this question.

There used to be with Neala, not anymore. As long as you keep going, you'll get all the scenes minus some test room only scenes I believe.
Only thing that is test room only is Mom's pussylicking scene because I have no idea how to implement it during normal gameplay.

Reactions: SupaHacka

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm a bit bored tbh, so I'll show you some dropped content to pass the time. Some of this was posted on this thread or the official, some were seen by Chilly only, and at least one of these is completely new to everyone. I "made" these back when I first started and I was attempting to make some new concepts, so some of this will look bad in comparison. So the first thing is some failed lesbian and threesome scenes. Test_complete.jpg This one I tried to make from a scene in AzL where the mother and sister of that game were in a threesome and tried to merge it into UD. It looks terrible, but honestly salvageable if someone wanted to just make it from scrap. I dropped it because I didn't like how it looked and decided to focus on my project with already established scenes. DizzyxSydneyDD (2).png This one was an attempt to make a lesbian scene with Dizzy and Sydney using a double-sided dildo. Chilly and I worked on many different versions, but ultimately neither of us could make a version that worked. I'd be really happy if someone made a proper version of this scene because of all the work we did to try and make it work, but its not that important. Next are some "game over" concepts that I ultimately decided against. These come from the idea that the women would be in the Otherworld and once you found them they'd follow you around. If you lost all of your HP and was sent out, the women would be captured by the creature that "killed" you. fae-test (1).png This one is supposed to be Sarah (yeah, I never got around to changing the hair) if you lost to some fairies. She'd be put under a spell to constantly ride a dildo until her love juices made a fountain or pond or something. Each woman would have gotten a different outcome with maybe a couple of repeats. I think my plan was to make Mom and/or Sydney become like the new Fairy Queen cuz the Prince was enamored by them. Honestly I didn't get too far with these before I scrapped them. mom-sketch1.png This one is a sketch I did where Mom got captured by slimes. I used an image from the game Unholy Sanctuary for the basis. If you can say one thing about me, its I'm ambitious and bit off more than I can chew. I had no idea how to do transparencies or anything to make this idea work, but I made a sketch anyways. I dropped these because I simply didn't like the narrative for the story. I hope you guys enjoyed this showcase though.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes