Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry for changing the subject from Bison's amazing art for a random discussion. Does anyone remember the original endings for UD? I remember seeing them on the art trello, but its deleted now so I can't look it up. I remember Mom and Sydney shared an ending where Sydney sucked Peter's cock while Mom kissed him in the shower. Amos was her saying goodbye to Jonathan from the bedroom window where Peter was probably fucking her at the same time. Donna I remember being something like having a conversation with Mom while Peter fucked her, but that became her 10 heart so I may be misremembering. Dizzy was something like them watching anime together while Peter was groping her with her giving a "really?" type of expression. Sarah was her getting fucked in her bathroom while she held the door shut so Pito didn't get in. Lisa was her giving Peter a blowjob while on the phone with "someone." Kimberly was like the aftermath of them having sex and Peter's head was in between her its and they had an exhausted but satisfied look. I cannot remember Jennings' at all, but I imagine it had something to do with her leaving her husband or fucking right next to him. I know Neala and Kaylee never had a listing, but I guess Neala's was the threesome at the end. Let me know if I'm wrong on any of them and\or telling me Jennings' one.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry for changing the subject from Bison's amazing art for a random discussion. Does anyone remember the original endings for UD? I remember seeing them on the art trello, but its deleted now so I can't look it up. I remember Mom and Sydney shared an ending where Sydney sucked Peter's cock while Mom kissed him in the shower. Amos was her saying goodbye to Jonathan from the bedroom window where Peter was probably fucking her at the same time. Donna I remember being something like having a conversation with Mom while Peter fucked her, but that became her 10 heart so I may be misremembering. Dizzy was something like them watching anime together while Peter was groping her with her giving a "really?" type of expression. Sarah was her getting fucked in her bathroom while she held the door shut so Pito didn't get in. Lisa was her giving Peter a blowjob while on the phone with "someone." Kimberly was like the aftermath of them having sex and Peter's head was in between her its and they had an exhausted but satisfied look. I cannot remember Jennings' at all, but I imagine it had something to do with her leaving her husband or fucking right next to him. I know Neala and Kaylee never had a listing, but I guess Neala's was the threesome at the end. Let me know if I'm wrong on any of them and\or telling me Jennings' one.
I think Jennings ending is the same as what we needed up getting, otherwise you've pretty much got everything

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
i believe so and i think it was jennings giving a blowjob to mc under the table in her house while he and mr jennings were eating

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I made a bunny. You may be wondering "Why king?" Well let me tell you! It was only so I could get my creative muscles moving again. I still have no idea how to make headdresses or whatever so please excuse the bad bunny ears. I thought they would be simple. Spoiler alert! they weren't for me. Enjoy anyways :)
Mom-bunny-4.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have a new update: a group of images I'll just call the "Sleeping Ladies" has just been completed. You guys may remember the one I posted with Mom, but now all the women from the original cast has been made as well. Thank you to walk314 for all his work on it even through a hurricane. You a real trooper my dude. And thank you to CrimsonINC for your part in it all as well. Without you it probably wouldn't look as good as it is. Enough rambling, here they are with a couple of examples:
Momsleep.png KayleeSleep.png

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I have a new update: a group of images I'll just call the "Sleeping Ladies" has just been completed. You guys may remember the one I posted with Mom, but now all the women from the original cast has been made as well. Thank you to walk314 for all his work on it even through a hurricane. You a real trooper my dude. And thank you to CrimsonINC for your part in it all as well. Without you it probably wouldn't look as good as it is. Enough rambling, here they are with a couple of examples:
View attachment 968533 View attachment 968535
That's cute

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
View attachment 968533 View attachment 968535
Nice, this looks really good! Now to figure out were to put them. Hmm......

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Im gonna ask for obvious reasons.

why is there previous game versions on the 1st posts made by chilly?

any slight or tremendous differences from current version to past versions?!?!

also belmontking12 do you have like all your sprites, modifications stored? and how such can be applied to current version?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
In the order you asked them:
1) I think people were asking for the previous versions for some reason and as such Chilly just did it.
2) Some new scenes or art but nothing else really.
3) Yes, but its on my company's drive so it gets deleted between 24-48 hours. Everything I've made artwise is in the mod, the only thing that isn't is the story conversations I've posted here since those are from my own personal mod that will NEVER be posted EVER! I have to clarify that since people keep asking if they can bug test or when the release date is.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I fucking hate my life right now. My fucking terrible family decided to break my fucking laptop while I was a work. Looks like I'm gonna be doing nothing until I can get it fixed or a new one.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes