Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I fucking hate my life right now. My fucking terrible family decided to break my fucking laptop while I was a work. Looks like I'm gonna be doing nothing until I can get it fixed or a new one.
why would they do that?! that's so fucked up

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
damn that's shitty
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that.
why would they do that?! that's so fucked up
Because they think I should pay more money to live there, even though I pay 500 a week to live there and AM FORCED TO LIVE THERE BY COURT ORDER!!! Sorry, I'm just really pissed right now.
Murder them in the face
They aren't worth the jail time, no matter how much better my life would be.

Reactions: Rize

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Because they think I should pay more money to live there, even though I pay 500 a week to live there and AM FORCED TO LIVE THERE BY COURT ORDER!!! Sorry, I'm just really pissed right now.

They aren't worth the jail time, no matter how much better my life would be.
What kind of court order? What have you done Belmont?!

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
if you are able to leave the house go to a pharmacy and buy some laxatives then put it in their food or drink that'll teach the ass hats

Reactions: crazybeaver

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
What kind of court order? What have you done Belmont?!
To make a long story short, I used to live with my two bestfriends. My family was harassing us, so i tried to get a restraining order on them. My family flipped it to be put on them and i was forced to move back in.
if you are able to leave the house go to a pharmacy and buy some laxatives then put it in their food or drink that'll teach the ass hats
If only it were that simple. I'm not allowed to cook or get food before them. They're scared I'll "poison" them.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
To make a long story short, I used to live with my two bestfriends. My family was harassing us, so i tried to get a restraining order on them. My family flipped it to be put on them and i was forced to move back in.

If only it were that simple. I'm not allowed to cook or get food before them. They're scared I'll "poison" them.
What kind of fucked up family is this?!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
What kind of fucked up family is this?!
The type who'd accuse me of rape and would rather leave me for dead if I was in trouble. If your next question is why not go to the police or something, they say I dont have enough "evidence" and I'm "overreacting." When I was a teenager I walked two towns over to my bestfriends' house with no shoes and crying because they kicked me out. Not enough evidence my ass.
That situation should have the scat tag because fuck that shit.
I give you a like for making me laugh.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
The type who'd accuse me of rape and would rather leave me for dead if I was in trouble. If your next question is why not go to the police or something, they say I dont have enough "evidence" and I'm "overreacting." When I was a teenager I walked two towns over to my bestfriends' house with no shoes and crying because they kicked me out. Not enough evidence my ass.

I give you a like for making me laugh.
I'm so sorry man, I would hug if if it wasn't for the fact that we live in different countries and social distancing.

And from someone who knows a bit about law and court, I'm sorry to say that they are kinda right. You're word and other peoples words are not really enough. You need solid evidence that you can touch or see. So unless you have some evidence that they treat you bad that you can present in court, you don't stand a chance. I would try to catch it on camera, that is irrefutable proof that no one can question, not even your family.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Believe it or not, I've had the proof you speak of, picture, audio recordings and video. What ends up happening is they argue its photoshopped, doctored or tampered with, or my favorite: "it violates our right to privacy." And just like that it's taken out, no matter what judge oversees the case. One of my bestfriends' dad is a cop and he states its bullshit for letting them get away with it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I fucking hate my life right now. My fucking terrible family decided to break my fucking laptop while I was a work. Looks like I'm gonna be doing nothing until I can get it fixed or a new one.
no backups of all your stuff in a cloud or google drive?

well i was gonna drop a a joke & pun following the response you gave, but now seeing this unfortunate turn of events i rather not :x.

so unfortunate man :(

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
How long is the court order last you should contact a lawyer for free advisement there some court orders that you can get out of for from which from your sound is abusive and down right evil family I would recommend record all conflicts and save text or emails from your family for a motion to appeal or cancel your current order that might be a way to get out of it. Best option to contact a lawyer for free counseling they know more. Hope this helps

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm going to say this and then I want to drop it so this thread isnt filled with my real life woes. I have a lawyer who has been helping me for 3-4 years now. I have saved texts, emails and recorded their despicable behavior since I was 16 years old. No judge has ever sided with me no matter how much evidence I have. I've lived in no less than 10 states since I turned 18 to try and escape them. They always find me and drag my life through hell every time. I thank you all for your support, but I've tried everything and nothing works. My court order is until COVID is no longer an issue, so who knows how much longer it'll be.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I think its automatic if you just choose the option when talking to them. Either that or pick it from your items at certain points like the peepholes at night or jennings in the morning.

Reactions: Land Lady Lover
Sep 10, 2019
I think its automatic if you just choose the option when talking to them. Either that or pick it from your items at certain points like the peepholes at night or jennings in the morning.
Ah, I never thought of using the item menu, thanks. Also, there is no anal scene with the mom in this game right?

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how do I get Mrs. Jennings school ride so as to continue the flow? Already got her to 24 hearts and haven't found any new content for her after the Toilet Scene at school thus far.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes