Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ian_Moone

Dec 21, 2019
Perhaps I'm overthinking or something, but having alternate scenes, or at least alternate text, based on a characters purity vs corruption, or rather "approval" vs corruption in this mod I suppose, doesn't really mesh well at all with the need to corrupt them to progress through the otherworld. I haven't tried to do the "overly pure run" in this mod yet but I can't help but imagine being unable to progress because of it, until you end up corrupting enough to get corruption scenes in what was meant to be the purity run.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Perhaps I'm overthinking or something, but having alternate scenes, or at least alternate text, based on a characters purity vs corruption, or rather "approval" vs corruption in this mod I suppose, doesn't really mesh well at all with the need to corrupt them to progress through the otherworld. I haven't tried to do the "overly pure run" in this mod yet but I can't help but imagine being unable to progress because of it, until you end up corrupting enough to get corruption scenes in what was meant to be the purity run.
I believe the game's original intent was to use corruption as a blanket term for sexual energy or something

Ian_Moone

Dec 21, 2019
I believe the game's original intent was to use corruption as a blanket term for sexual energy or something
I played the original before realizing this mod was a thing, and the impression I got was more like "They are in love with you specifically and will do anything to please you." Vs "You have turned this woman into a total slut addicted to your dick." Where both are full of raw sexual energy. The difference really just being that "purity" was love-sourced sexual energy and "corruption" was lust-sourced. Making them yours vs making them yours. Mind you however we attempt to explain wording "purity" seems pretty poor word choice for what the game is...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I hold the contrary, purity vs corruption is right wording because its love vs lust. In purity peter and the women are truly in love with each other. Even Neala who is all about sex even states that shes falling for peter. Corruption is just being blunt: you're lonely and frustrated or a sexual entity with needs just like I do. Its connection vs fuck-buddies. You treat the one you love different from the one you're humping.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonINC

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Just want to confirm something. This mod is based on the 0.8.2 ver of the original game, which mean if i played this, the game can't be finished yet? But the pro is I can play the game with extra additional stuff from the mod, correct?

So if I want to play "full finished" game, the only way right now is to just play the original one?

I'm asking because it seemed there's a lot of interesting stuff added by the mod which made me want to try it. But I don't want to play the same game again, if in the end I need to play the original to completed it.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No, its based on the .8 version which was the non-progression style of the game. It has most of what the original game plus more. The only thing that are missing is some of the plot that was established in the progression system, and some repeat scenes. The endings are inside of the mod so if you beat the mod, you get the same ending as if it was the original.

Reactions: netho

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well, the simplest fix for this is just pick a random audio file and name it load and put it into the SE folder. I've never run into this problem, so I have no idea what happened.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I wish there was a different cum scene to the Mom and Mrs J threesome where Peter cums in both their pussies instead of on their faces

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have an update: I'm back doing some busts. Here is an updated Mom bunny outfit thanks to Bisonbison for helping with those ears man. He also gave me another set of ears for something else... *evil grin*

I also have my take on Neala's swimsuit (sorry to Gavla, I know you were working on it but I got inspired XD) which is a sling bikini using a reference from the great Glassfish herself. Is it perfect? No, but I think its good enough to post here. Enjoy :)
1003462_Mom_Bunny.png Neala-swimsuit-6.png

D

Deleted member 302456

I have an update: I'm back doing some busts. Here is an updated Mom bunny outfit thanks to Bisonbison for helping with those ears man. He also gave me another set of ears for something else... *evil grin*

I also have my take on Neala's swimsuit (sorry to Gavla, I know you were working on it but I got inspired XD) which is a sling bikini using a reference from the great Glassfish herself. Is it perfect? No, but I think its good enough to post here. Enjoy :)
View attachment 981886 View attachment 981889
haha beautiful work King is a very sexy bikini to be used in public :sneaky: ... at that moment my perverted thoughts come to life!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Another halloween bust is done. And all I gotta say is:

*Cheesy singing voice* Well Alibaba had his forty hos, Scheherazade had a thousand nights. Well master you're in luck, cuz in your bed is a brand of slut that never fails! You've got some power in your pants right now, heavy panting in your ear! You've got some ugh, Oh god, that's it, and wow! And all you gotta do is rub my crotch, and I'll say: Mister Pete-a sir! What will your pleasure be? Let me take your pants, I'll lie right there. You ain't never had a friend like me!

Kaylee-halloween-1.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I wanna fucking kill something or myself right now. If its not my fucking family running me dry its some fucking hacker! I just found out that someone just opened up my account and walked off into the night with 5 grand! 5 FUCKING GRAND!!! All I fucking got out of it was "we can make a fraud case, but I don't know if we can recover that amount." Are you fucking serious?! I didn't know that if someone stole enough money they can claim it as their own! Why does this keep happening to me? Did I piss on God or something in another life? Now I have no card, no money, and I have to sit at my office to do work because if I go home my family will break something of mine. And all on the day before my birthday, as if its a giant middle finger to me being born. I'm sorry, I don't intend to fill every page of this thread with my troubles but shit just loves to gravitate towards me. I was really looking forward to celebrating my birthday too. Guess that's not happening anymore...

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Dude, I'm so sorry. Its understandable that you want to vent, it's totally normal. Know that I wish you Happy Birthday! And I bet the rest of the people of this thread wishes it too

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Thanks o' Lord of Darkness. As a Belmont I probably shouldn't heed your words, but I've never considered myself a good Christian boy anyways. Regardless I still appreciate you and everyone who listens to my woes. Feels good to know at least someone cares... even if its the King of All Evil.

Reactions: Rize
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes