Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

DarkSyctheX13

Apr 14, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how do I get Mrs. Jennings school ride so as to continue the flow? Already got her to 24 hearts and haven't found any new content for her after the Toilet Scene at school thus far.
The Toilet Scene is the School Ride, if she is at 24 hearts you can continue in the flow, find in her in the park in the morning on the weekends, Bar in the evenings, have her babysit you(just make sure to get her number by using the phone on her at school in the mornings, gives a photo too.), and just in case for the babysitting have Dizzy babysit you first before jennings.

Sep 10, 2019
So how do you progress with Lisa and Sarah beyond the bathroom scenes? Is there a part in the corruption route where they invite you to their house?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have an update: one of my employees is transferring the data from my hard drive to a lesser model I have at the office. Says it'll take a day. I'm happy it was salvageable through all the carnage! I'm also installing some vault doors to keep all my stuff safe. I'm gonna put the laptop in there and only work from the office from now on. That way this shit cant happen again.

Reactions: Rize

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Unfortunately, the whole world's justice is blind to certain things, no matter where you go. You can either drown your sorrows and woes or roll with the punches. I've decided to choose the latter in my adult life when the former didn't help in my teenage life.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi everyone, this is a rework of an old (awful) gif that I had made. I hope you like it and I hope this 2021 goes very well for everyone XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the frames separated and given cum frames. Since it doesn't have a background like they original version let's make it a cafe scene instead of a school scene.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2019
So how do you progress with Lisa and Sarah beyond the bathroom scenes? Is there a part in the corruption route where they invite you to their house?
Sorry to keep derailing the thread guys but can someone tell me what to do? Anything beyond the bathroom and babysitting scenes? Walkthrough doesn't mention anything beyond that but I remember the purity route allowed you to go to their houses.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok, so what I found is you need lisa to be level 6 or higher and go to her house in the evening. After a bit you'll get her to text you to come over at night for her finale. For Sarah you need to fuck her in the bathroom than go to school. This will trigger an apology event to occur at her house in the morning or afternoon. After that its getting her up to level 8 and returning in the evening for the rest of her stuff.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes