Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
hey, does anyone know what script resets different switches when you sleep? I want to make a few events with switches that when active, makes the event unavailable, but the switches stay on during the next day

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its known as "Advance Day Switches" in the common events tab. Anything in here will reset when the next day occurs regardless of sleep or not. For stopping sleep all you have to do is make a new event on the bed to say when this switch is on, Peter doesn't get the option to sleep.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
question, All the scene inside the folder of the game can be seen in the game and the test room correct. I took a look and found some news that I didn't find anywhere in game. But I can be mistaken.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Wouldn't suprise me if true, afterall Chilly is human. The only one I know is test room only is mom lick scene. I'm not gonna look through endless lines of dialogue or code to find out the answer.

D

Deleted member 302456

Someone has Mrs. Jennings's gif rubbing her breasts on the glass?I (searched the forum but I didn't find.)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi, is there a complete walkthrough for the game (including the ways to get all scenes) ? The walkthroughs in the 'HELP AND WALKTHROUGH' folder seem incomplete (some scenes aren't even specified in the walkthrough but are available in the game)
Read the modded walkthroughs after completing everything within the singular character walkthroughs

Wait i took the painkiller, and still cant trigger mom scene in the morning. She just says she'll leave the painkillers for me?
You have to flush them down the toilet, select it in the items menu when at a toilet

question, All the scene inside the folder of the game can be seen in the game and the test room correct. I took a look and found some news that I didn't find anywhere in game. But I can be mistaken.
All scenes can be scene during normal gameplay with the exception of Mom's pussylicking scenes and any scene involving Blackfire which are limited to Test and Memory Room only

Someone has Mrs. Jennings's gif rubbing her breasts on the glass?I (searched the forum but I didn't find.)
159067_Modiwin.gif

Its known as mrs-jennings-window-fuck in the scenes folder. Where in the game does it play? My guess is at her house or something if its in normal gameplay.
It's a babysitting scene, just play the mod already my dude

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have completed another halloween bust. This time its Ms. Amos as a Banshee, cuz she's a screamer *raises hand for a hi-five* AM I RIGHT?! N-no? *lowers hand* Ok...

Well, whenever I looked up "banshee costumes or outfits" I typically found a ghost woman in a holey dress. I'm sure you guys could find a thousand other references to prove me wrong, but I'm going with this one. Anyways, enjoy :)
Amos-halloween-7.png

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
hmm all i got for simple desgin choices for cosplay is
samus for sydney
EDI for mrs jennings
misty for kaylee
jessica rabbit or black widow for mrs taylor
i wanted to find one for neala but most were to complicated like ryuko or ruby rose, tried thinking maybe big imp midna but gave up and went april o'neil yellow jumpsuit from the original tmnt

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
hmm all i got for simple desgin choices for cosplay is
samus for sydney
EDI for mrs jennings
misty for kaylee
jessica rabbit or black widow for mrs taylor
i wanted to find one for neala but most were to complicated like ryuko or ruby rose, tried thinking maybe big imp midna but gave up and went april o'neil yellow jumpsuit from the original tmnt
Firstly, OGs only so no Taylor. Secondly, I already made a Jessica Rabbit based design and its not that good. Find my Sarah Christmas Naughty bust for that. Finally, if I did do any of these the hair would be unchanged which defeats the point of samus or misty since they're iconically known for her helmet\long blonde hair and red kinda spikey hair. Kaylee as Misty would just look like Kaylee's casual attire more than a cosplay.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Firstly, OGs only so no Taylor. Secondly, I already made a Jessica Rabbit based design and its not that good. Find my Sarah Christmas Naughty bust for that. Finally, if I did do any of these the hair would be unchanged which defeats the point of samus or misty since they're iconically known for her helmet\long blonde hair and red kinda spikey hair. Kaylee as Misty would just look like Kaylee's casual attire more than a cosplay.
Ok og's ok, I will try to think about some other characters that would work and not just a simple recolor, but what about mrs.jennings EDI I was going for a body paint scenario but eh. And sorry if it seems I'm bothering ya its just I feel the cosplay aspect in the game was very underused and kinda wanted a little expansion. If I had the tool and some free time I would love to learn to draw to add to the game

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes