Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok og's ok, I will try to think about some other characters that would work and not just a simple recolor, but what about mrs.jennings EDI I was going for a body paint scenario but eh. And sorry if it seems I'm bothering ya its just I feel the cosplay aspect in the game was very underused and kinda wanted a little expansion. If I had the tool and some free time I would love to learn to draw to add to the game
But everyone besides Dizzy has a cosplay, two for Kim cuz Glass had to make one AFTER I made mine...
Also any available gifs from the game being looking all over cant find any in the files
I'm confused on what you mean. If you're talking about my gifs, the links are dead. You can find most of them in the mod currently.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
But everyone besides Dizzy has a cosplay, two for Kim cuz Glass had to make one AFTER I made mine...

I'm confused on what you mean. If you're talking about my gifs, the links are dead. You can find most of them in the mod currently.
more like sydney changing gif and sex scene gifs only found the pictures

this for example only pic im wondering if theres the gif version

SydneyPic3.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sydney changing is a scene, as for the others, if someone made them great, but it's too detailed for me attempt them. The point was they were not gonna be animated but a good looking picture.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Wish there would be more exhibitionist oblivious nudity for the girls, like they have their tits out in front of Amanda or other milfs

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks? I made busts where the women have their tits out in their various outfits if that counts.
Awesome. Yeah I meant that the milfs would just simply 'forget' to dress decently, as an endgame thing with some sexy exhibitionism scenes. Maybe mom just has her tits out during dinner yet nobody minds, that kinda shizzle. Just love games that have that.

Reactions: Rize and xAshard

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Oh so nonone
Sydney changing is a scene, as for the others, if someone made them great, but it's too detailed for me attempt them. The point was they were not gonna be animated but a good looking picture.
Oh so nobody made a syndey change gif of the scene damn cause I found most of the original scenes as gifs and wondering if anyone did for Sydney's

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Awesome. Yeah I meant that the milfs would just simply 'forget' to dress decently, as an endgame thing with some sexy exhibitionism scenes. Maybe mom just has her tits out during dinner yet nobody minds, that kinda shizzle. Just love games that have that.
Not gonna lie, that would be great

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
hey, anyone know the command in the scene dialog to start the loop again? I want to try to fuse together two different scenes and have Peter cum twice in one scene. But maybe that's impossible

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I've never done it and am unsure if its possible to continue after cumming in one scene due to the scripting, but I'd imagine its <command:enable_loop>. Hope that works\helps.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
yeah, I would love a naked version of the dinner
Aye, maybe some titplay during dinner, or Sydney using Amanda as her cuntlapper. You know, or Sydney is lying on the table and you and mom use her body. Shit like that would be nice. I'm always up for Alison or Amanda scenes. Absolutely loved the darkness of the Amanda X Sydney strapon scene.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Aye, maybe some titplay during dinner, or Sydney using Amanda as her cuntlapper. You know, or Sydney is lying on the table and you and mom use her body. Shit like that would be nice. I'm always up for Alison or Amanda scenes. Absolutely loved the darkness of the Amanda X Sydney strapon scene.
It reminds me of what I did with the morning lession with Mrs J. I felt it was pretty empty, so I added the ending scene with her for every morning except for monday, when you have a "private session" with her. I also edited the dialog to fit in with the situation and made it into more of a sex scene than just a dialog scene. It would be fun if stuff like that could be added, the women having sex with Peter in the open like it's normal and no one comments on it. But I would imagine it would be quite difficult and complicated to draw those scenes. Maybe Belmont and Bison could have this as a personal challenge, to make a few new images that could work with this kind of dialog and scenes. Personally, I would really love the naked dinner first, but that's if it's even possible.
And I just want to make this clear, it's not a request, it's just an idea for the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rize and Scythe_KoP
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes