Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Nina Williams and eliza from tekken could fit for mom and neala cosplay. Also I got to ask for the tower thing what is so far going to be

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Tower? Did I miss a post or something?
Theres a building in the bottom right of the map that in it has chilly, an assistant, and a building that you can see the roof so I assume its a tower in it there's a picture of all the people who helped the mod get this far and when trying to get to the two doors there say nothing there wait till next update

D

Deleted member 302456

shame the gym idea that you guys had was never fully implemented
I think Negal was already pushing the project with his belly at that time, because the new things he implemented were just static images and some very inferior extra scenes compared to the first UD scenes.

I believe Negal had big plans for the game but the hiatuses and other unknown factors made him discourage the project.

Luckily we have fans to launch their ideas in mods.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think Negal was already pushing the project with his belly at that time, because the new things he implemented were just static images and some very inferior extra scenes compared to the first UD scenes.

I believe Negal had big plans for the game but the hiatuses and other unknown factors made him discourage the project.

Luckily we have fans to launch their ideas in mods.
No, the gym was my idea bruh

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It's done... Dizzy has a cosplay! *Angelic choir singing* Hallelujah!

*Ahem* Sorry bout that, I seemed to have lost myself there for a sec. For those who don't know, I've been doing these busts for probably a year or more. I was stuck with Dizzy because I couldn't think of a suitable one for her. What did I choose? Thanks to Chilly for giving me the answer I needed. Without further ado, HERE...SHE...IS!!!!
Dizzy-cosplay-4.png
Dizzy is cosplaying as Roulette from the DC Universe. Don't know who she is? Neither do I, but I'm sure Chilly is going answer that question later XD. I based it off of the version I saw on the game "Something Unlimited." I decided to go a little more detailed because whenever I remembered seeing Roulette in that game, I always remembered the snake tattoo. Yes, there should be one on her left shoulder (our right) but I couldn't figure it out. For those who love this character, I hope I did it justice (ha, get it?). If someone wants to edit it feel free and enjoy :)

Now everyone has at least one cosplay (because Glass just had to one up me with Kimberly) so now I'd like to request Chilly to make sprites for these whenever he gets some time in his busy schedule. Now I just need to figure out swimsuits for Donna and Kaylee and finish up the halloween busts and I will finally be caught up with my loose ends that I started.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Now I'd like to request Chilly to make sprites for these whenever he gets some time in his busy schedule. Now I just need to figure out swimsuits for Donna and Kaylee and finish up the halloween busts and I will finally be caught up with my loose ends that I started.
Later, my brain has decided that it's time for sad boi hours

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
update and to highschool is bug and book shelves in the bedroom of mc
What bug? Give details my dude. What did you do, what had you done prior, the bug itself, etc.
The high school has always been bugged because it was never finished in the official release, which is why there is a warning before entering it.
For the book shelf I'm gonna assume he means the fan art gallery issue.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ah, I already changed the highschool to be pretty stable or blocked off certain places to where if you teleported in somehow, it'd teleport you back out of those places until there was point to be there. I also use Peter's bookshelf for something less intensive.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry for the lack of content recently, I'm on a business trip currently and away from my laptop with all the UD stuff on it. LA's a nice place and all, but during the pandemic there isn't a ton of stuff to do admittedly. As cozy as my hotel room is, I'm kinda missing my office back home in New England...
Well anyways, I'm back on Monday, so hopefully I can get the next halloween bust done then. Here's to hoping!

Reactions: johnwayne33333

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry for the lack of content recently, I'm on a business trip currently and away from my laptop with all the UD stuff on it. LA's a nice place and all, but during the pandemic there isn't a ton of stuff to do admittedly. As cozy as my hotel room is, I'm kinda missing my office back home in New England...
Well anyways, I'm back on Monday, so hopefully I can get the next halloween bust done then. Here's to hoping!
Oh New England, home sweet home, how I wish I could afford to return to you for a winter vacation

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes