Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
oh... I was confused since there was no message, but if it was a mistake makes sense him deleting. but what did he say? I didnt know he was active in the og game thread

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sometimes I feel like I'm part of the problem with America's youth... For contractual obligations I can't state who or what, but I spent the last 4 days for 6-8 hours a day getting 5 kids to do some voice acting. Nothing major right? Wrong, this script sent to me was very... questionable to say the least. Needless to say I had to teach 2 6 year old boys and 3 8 year old girls subjects like sexual intercourse and how to properly blackmail someone just to name a few. I made it clear that whatever is said or learned there stayed in the studio, but with kids you never know. If a girl scout comes to your house selling cookies in a very short skirt, say no immediately and do not get talked into it. Its for your own good, trust me...
Needless to say because of this, I haven't had much time for making art...again.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
And here i was hoping nergal woulda shared some random spoiler of some hidden w.i.p of urban demons remake xD

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Sometimes I feel like I'm part of the problem with America's youth... For contractual obligations I can't state who or what, but I spent the last 4 days for 6-8 hours a day getting 5 kids to do some voice acting. Nothing major right? Wrong, this script sent to me was very... questionable to say the least. Needless to say I had to teach 2 6 year old boys and 3 8 year old girls subjects like sexual intercourse and how to properly blackmail someone just to name a few. I made it clear that whatever is said or learned there stayed in the studio, but with kids you never know. If a girl scout comes to your house selling cookies in a very short skirt, say no immediately and do not get talked into it. Its for your own good, trust me...
Needless to say because of this, I haven't had much time for making art...again.
I honestly don't know what to say to that.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Imagine being in that room! Both myself and the parents watching the young'ns learning and saying these terrible morals and lessons. The things I do for money...

In lighter news, I completed Kaylee's swimsuit real quick. I normally don't do stuff on the weekends, but I'm admittedly feeling a little annoyed with my lack of content. Regardless, all I did was sketch over the tan lines on her nude bust and made it orange for a little variety. Enjoy :)
Kaylee-swimsuit-1.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
Just who made the script, boss? Do they know you are teaching kids? I know you are just doing your job so I wanna know who made that script

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Like I said, contractually I cannot say who but I guess I can give a few more details. A group of people contacted my company about help with their animated film. There were other parts that I don't think you really care about, but basically its a big project and they were short on hands. One of the things they told me were they needed some child voice acting done. I asked for the script and they sent over a 400-500 page script. Luckily the child portions were just half of it, but I did express my concerns. How they responded was basically "do it and there's a nice paycheck in it for you." I received 500k which was then cut in half to pay off the parents of the 5 kids. In the meeting with the parents I explained that if they wanted to pull their child out at any time I understand because I didn't want to do it as much as they did and they received a copy of their child's portion of the script to read over. They were outraged to say the least and the father of the main character took a swing at me. After about an hour of arguments and whatnot we all came to an agreement and the process started for the recordings. I sent the finished product to the group and stated there was no way to redo it and they'd have to deal with what I gave them. Luckily they were happy with the product and now we move on to less... morally questionable stuff.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Are you asking about what my company does? It basically does what I call "internet stuff." Clients come to us when they need help with something. Whether it be art or programming or whatnot. They give me what they need from us and I figure out if we can and for how much then we get to work.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry to say, that's not worth my time or your money. I've got enough things going on (especially with this project right now) that I'm not taking commissions for much of anything.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I made a new halloween bust. This time its a zzzooooommmmmmbbbbiiiieeee nnnnnnnuuuuuurrrrrssssseeeee!!!!!! And its Donna to no one's shock. Honestly I thought it was gonna be easy, but I ended up hitting a bit of a snag. The idea was a zombie has ripped clothes and blood splatters on their clothes. I could do rips and tears in her nurse outfit, but how do blood splatters? I ended up just copy and pasting some from another image in various places. As such it kinda looks cheap, but honestly so does fake blood, so maybe its not that bad. If you can do a better job at this, then feel free to edit it and otherwise enjoy :)

Donna-halloween-7.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The only way for Wi-Fi to work on my laptop at this point is to be in the same exact room as the router. I don't know why my laptop can't pick up the signal in my room, the router is only like 10 feet or so away from it... At this point I might just buy a huge ethernet cable...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Who'd she kill? The party.

You do know routers need to update every now and then right? Either that or you have a hidden limit that you plowed through already. XD

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes