Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Apr 7, 2018
Can someone help me ? This is the second time i downloaded this game , I already have rpg vx ace installed , but when i open the game , it goes fullscreen black and then it exits , how do I solve this ? is it a problem with the options of the game ?

domearen

May 26, 2019
Hey guys I wanted to report a bug I encountered while playing I was trying to get the fuck option during Sydney's babysitting but the option wasn't showing up even with all the requirement fulfilled, fixed it by changing values in the save file : 774, 778 and 786 changed from 0 to 1 and 776 changed from 0 to 6. Not sure which one needed to be changed but everthing is working now

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
As I promised, here is the new Halloween bust: Jennings as Franken- who am I kidding, its Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. I didn't want to choose a named character for Halloween busts, but all "Monsters" costumes sucked. To "sexy" it up I made it kinda short on her. If it doesn't work with you, you could always edit it to your liking. Either way, enjoy :)
Jennings-halloween-7.png

klak

Oct 14, 2017
For the mod to work I have to the previous ones installed or can I just put the last one?
im new in this site but i play the game in the first version and i play te game xD

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
please does anyone know the code of the computer.
one more question?
I don't know the question is correct because I see differences for example on the city map
what is the difference between this game and the original?
thank you

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey guys do you think is possible to remake this game? how can i contact the creator.
Both Nergal and Chilly expressed that they have ABSOLUTELY no interest in this game, so itd be pointless to try.
please does anyone know the code of the computer.
one more question?
I don't know the question is correct because I see differences for example on the city map
thank you
What code? You mean the cheats? There's a list of them in the help folder. It's like the original original. No progression just numbers to dictate if you can see a scene, all the unique scenes plus more from the community, additional otherworld stuff, easter egg characters, the list goes on.

Feb 27, 2020
thank you
Indeed, the map and some places in town are different, since they are based on v0.8.2 of the orginal UD instead of the final v1.1.

The main difference, i think, is the dialogue of the original 12 girls. Here they are, once again, based from v0.8.2, which is way different to what it actually came to be.

The sex scenes were all imported from the original, so this mod doesnt lack any scenes whatsoever. Aside from the originals people made a hella more characters, either original like a grandma and an arab lunchlady or fairly known characters like Chica from FNAF and Starfire from TT.

It is important to know that, while this mod has way more scenes that the original bc of those reasons, id say half (?) of those extra scenes are "reskins" of other, official scenes.

If youre weighing which one you should play, id say just treat em like differet games. PLay the original, and then after a while this mod, if you only wanna play one, play this one. The original is a buggy mess

Apr 7, 2018
this is the 3rd time I ask but no one ever responds....I played the original game back like 1 year ago and now I tried to download this verison because it seems there are more scenes and new chars etc...I have rpg vx ace installed so no error because of that , but everytime i click on the game icon it just opens a black fullscreen and then it just exits back to desktop , tried to download the original game and it happens the same with it , can it be the options of the game that are messed up ? if anyone has any suggestions on how to solve this I will appriciate it , I wanted to play this mod for the longest time.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
My only thought is maybe you were playing another RPG Maker game and set it to launch in fullscreen. UD and the mod do not have fullscreen so it boots it up and immediately shuts it down. Try opening up a non UD RPG Maker game and press f1 to see if my theory is true. If not, I have no idea.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes