Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Belmont can't draw. He's about as good as a toddler giving his parents a crayon picture. His triceratops looked like a chicken nugget. 6 years in public school and 1 in college and he's still no better at it. I'll consider it and maybe I'll bring it up when everyone isn't rushing back to school or personal engagements.

Reactions: Rize

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I've never done it and am unsure if its possible to continue after cumming in one scene due to the scripting, but I'd imagine its <command:enable_loop>. Hope that works\helps.
YES, that worked! Now I can make some new scenes so that I don't have to use individual scene's all the time!

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
In general really
What you can do is copy a scene dialog in Data/Dialogs that already is in the game, that way you don't have to worry about structure. You then need to edit the dialog, I often use Notepad for that because it's easier to edit the text. You will find two very important command in the start of the scene: <command:background:Background Name> and <command:change_view:Scene Name>. This is were you will insert what scene and background will appear in the scene. You then find the folder for the scene you want in Graphics/Scenes, there will be two folders, one which is the loop, and one that is the ending, for example "mom-10" and "mom-10-cum". You will also find a folder named Backgrounds, that one is pretty self-explanatory. You then add the name of the background into the background command and the loop scene in the change_view command. You won't have to worry about the speed and the transitions, because they will already be there of you copied a scene. You can then edit the dialog however you want. If you want to add a new dialog, you need to start with a | then you need to add the name of the person speaking. You do this by writing <N1>, the number is what tells the game who is speaking. You can find what number belongs to what character in the Actor section of the Database. In the end, there will be another change_view command, this is where you insert the ending of the scene, the "cum" stage. You just write the name of the scene again and add -cum in the end of the name. I think that's all I can say for now, if there is still something you don't understand, just ask in the thread and someone will probably answer. I hope this helps!!

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
What you can do is copy a scene dialog in Data/Dialogs that already is in the game, that way you don't have to worry about structure. You then need to edit the dialog, I often use Notepad for that because it's easier to edit the text. You will find two very important command in the start of the scene: <command:background:Background Name> and <command:change_view:Scene Name>. This is were you will insert what scene and background will appear in the scene. You then find the folder for the scene you want in Graphics/Scenes, there will be two folders, one which is the loop, and one that is the ending, for example "mom-10" and "mom-10-cum". You will also find a folder named Backgrounds, that one is pretty self-explanatory. You then add the name of the background into the background command and the loop scene in the change_view command. You won't have to worry about the speed and the transitions, because they will already be there of you copied a scene. You can then edit the dialog however you want. If you want to add a new dialog, you need to start with a | then you need to add the name of the person speaking. You do this by writing <N1>, the number is what tells the game who is speaking. You can find what number belongs to what character in the Actor section of the Database. In the end, there will be another change_view command, this is where you insert the ending of the scene, the "cum" stage. You just write the name of the scene again and add -cum in the end of the name. I think that's all I can say for now, if there is still something you don't understand, just ask in the thread and someone will probably answer. I hope this helps!!
Huh and if you wanted to make a character like with the Easter egg characters or the none og characters how does that work do you use old assets of different pictures of characters l, trace/ draw?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fixed your scene ZeroEnergy

BakuMom TF.gif

When editing scenes I recommend using the image files found within the mod and not the official release as pretty much every scene doesn't have a background. I don't know what made Nergal think it was a good idea to make every scene now have a background attached to them after official release 0.9.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minczi98 and Coal

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Huh and if you wanted to make a character like with the Easter egg characters or the none og characters how does that work do you use old assets of different pictures of characters l, trace/ draw?
That's a question for the animaters, not a modder. Can't help you there, sorry.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes