Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Hello, good work on the mods by the way, I would like to know if you have a mod for version 1.1, I say for the final version of Nergal but with the content that he did not finish adding.
Pardon my lousy English.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Turns out the power in my house has been off for hours but I was too busy moving files off my SD card that needs to be reformatted to notice

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey y'all, posting another bust I worked on: Mom wearing nothing but an apron. I know its not the best and I know it needs some polish, but honestly I'm just gonna post it as is. I've been struggling trying to make this look better, God bless Bisonbison for trying to teach me some techniques, and secondly... the damn thing's cursed. Three days I've worked on it and all three days my power went out. I'm not super-superstitious, but three times is a pattern. I apologize if I let anyone down (as much as I doubt that) but either way here it is. Enjoy :)
Mom-Apron2-4.png

Mario12P

Jun 19, 2021
Hello_On the original game u can events on each characters u can see the events on ur phone and so u know what to do next, i don t see this option on this.Does it exist?

Mario12P

Jun 19, 2021
Thank u.But one last question , i am stuck at pairing with fred, i tried all the solutions , the option of mr jeggins just doesn t appear.I dont understand what i could do(i did the event where all the class laughs at my dick and i did the event with principal and i still doesn t work)

Mario12P

Jun 19, 2021
I refer to the situation of the class pairing ,when u don t have a partener for working.I keep working with fred and i can t work with mr jeggins, so i can t access the handjob or other things

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I refer to the situation of the class pairing ,when u don t have a partener for working.I keep working with fred and i can t work with mr jeggins, so i can t access the handjob or other things
The only thing I see when I look at the coding is you gotta have a certain amount of either corruption or purity and listen to the second principal conversation. The one where they're discussing Peter's penis. Other than that I have no idea why it isn't letting you do it.
Hey, does this version have the scene where Sydney gets fucked in the wardrobe??
Yes, just visit her at Kim's house with enough purity or corruption.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
can someone tell me what's the difference between this mod and the original game
vanilla original version = end of content with purity or lust text dialog.

mod version = enhanced experience with modders oc's, characters from other games added as cameos and finally many enhanced fan-made scenes animations provided by the modders and participants of this mod.

and the complex of a mod version of a game is that it only depends of the modder to decide when its COMPLETED. so technically speaking the mod at his current state its complete

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes