Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Mario12P

Jun 19, 2021
So , i did all the walkthrough said i met mr jeggings, i talked to fred, i heard the principal conversation , but after the 2 event where all the class laughs at my dick i always get paired with fred.Also , i don t have a second principal conversation about my dick', the walkthrough says that is after the handjob.Buy i can t acces cuz i can t work with mr jeggins

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So I've made some edits of some busts, that is Sarah, Lisa and Mrs. Jennings. I might try Neala and Dizzy next, who knows. But it's basically the MCs nut all over the bust... Hehe, get it? Nut busts?
Some characters have more nut than others. But I am happy with how they turned out.
Oh boy if Xalenda finds these he might have a field day.
These are amazing!! We need more of these!! We need these for every character!!

DeepakN

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, just visit her at Kim's house with enough purity or corruption.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks but i was asking about a different scene.....any idea about this one?
wardrobe-fuck (1).jpg

DeepakN

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks but i was asking about a different scene.....any idea about this one?
View attachment 1261760
I didn't like it so I had someone make a new/better one for the mod
[/QUOTE]
First thing Great work on the game....the sheer number of scenes you guys added is amazing.

Second, man i wanted to see this in game. I have no idea if this works in original one or not. Does it work in original game?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't like it so I had someone make a new/better one for the mod
First thing Great work on the game....the sheer number of scenes you guys added is amazing.

Second, man i wanted to see this in game. I have no idea if this works in original one or not. Does it work in original game?

Nope, the coding is there in the original game but you can't properly access and the scene doesn't have dialogue

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
So I've made some edits of some busts, that is Sarah, Lisa and Mrs. Jennings. I might try Neala and Dizzy next, who knows. But it's basically the MCs nut all over the bust... Hehe, get it? Nut busts?
Some characters have more nut than others. But I am happy with how they turned out.
Oh boy if Xalenda finds these he might have a field day.
Some of these look exactly like the ones SecretSal posted a few years ago. Example attached

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Some of these look exactly like the ones SecretSal posted a few years ago. Example attached
Oh yeah, definitely parts of my cum splatter being used there (well, not mine, but you know what I mean), especially the Mrs Jennings one. The others have bits cut and pasted here and there, along with some new treatment. It's all good though, I'd posted the transparent PNGs to make it easy for anyone who wanted to do exactly this. Thanks for the shout out!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes